Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do (1480 Views)

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
Okay i'm gonna start.
When i was in SS, my dad came to visit me and i was in the company of my male friends, we talked 4 some minutes and after a while, my old man started scratching his 'under' in the presence of my friends. I was so embarrassed but thank God they were guys, they understood.
grin grin grin

What about u?
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Pampers: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
My dad did a lot.he ate frm d pot in presenc of my friends.I sighd@ him nd he anouncd aloud wats d big deal.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^very funny grin grin grin
Where are others? Dont they laugh on this section?
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by RoyalRoy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hahaha,real funny. My dad used to have this favourite pant trousers and we didnt like it. He could wear it 3 days out of 5. We eventually took some battery water from his car and sprinkled it on the pant. It was a relief.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Knight1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

^^^very funny grin grin grin
Where are others? Dont they laugh on this section?

O my goodness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WAit till everybody gets to work on monday when they can use free office internet grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^lol grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by moremi2008(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
My Mum is in her mid-fifties and thinkS she's still got it! Anytime we're playing hip-hop music around her, she busts out a disco move from the seventies! OMG! It's some of the worst dance moves ever! We've told her to stop several times but she still doesn't get-it and thinks she's a superstar! Aaarrghhh! So embarrassing!

My Dad has passed away but when he was alive, he used to LOVE hiding his dentures between his cheeks and scare us with his missing front teeth. It was pretty embarrassing, especially when we got older. Too bad I never bothered to ask what happened to his teeth. We just sort of assumed he was born that way. LOL!
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by RoyalRoy(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2012
My mum back then used to hit me on my back ang shout,walk straight,stand tall. I was realy embarrased cos up till when i was in Uni,she would still do that-in public. Thank God i learnt to walk up straight and tall. Proud of you mum.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2012
My dad likes scraping his plate when he had finished eating and he does dat so loud sometimes in the presence of vistors. Dat man eh grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by mission08: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
My dad never wanted to see male visitors with his daughters. It's either he chased them away himself by saying " Dont u ever come here asking to see my daughter again" or he made them wait outside indefinately while u dare not attempt to open the door for them. I've always avoided this embarrasment by not giving male classmates/friends my address. While I was in University, unfortunately for an old classmate of mine, he got the information from someone that I was on break, he got my address from God knows where and he came visiting. My dad practically chased him away, I was so embarrassed.

Few years later, when I was around 25/26 yrs, he told me to bring my fiance home as he had been hearing a particular name often. I was like, eh Is this my dad or someone else?
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by RoyalRoy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why most first born lay wrong foundation / Have You Experience This Before?? (photo) / 7 Habits Of Chronically Unhappy People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.