Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do (2127 Views)

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
Okay i'm gonna start.
When i was in SS, my dad came to visit me and i was in the company of my male friends, we talked 4 some minutes and after a while, my old man started scratching his 'under' in the presence of my friends. I was so embarrassed but thank God they were guys, they understood.
grin grin grin

Feel free to share yours.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Okay i'm gonna start.
When i was in SS, my dad came to visit me and i was in the company of my male friends, we talked 4 some minutes and after a while, my old man started scratching his 'under' in the presence of my friends. I was so embarrassed but thank God they were guys, they understood.
grin grin grin

Nawa ☺.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by kelz88(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
Eurgh!!
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^I said share, not laugh at me grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Oluwa4Sure: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
LoL your daddy must be a mo-ron!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin  lipsrsealed
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lmao @I said share, not laugh at me. . .
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by cfours: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Okay i'm gonna start.
grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

well, you just embarrassed yourself here again grin grin grin
too funny
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Ivynwa(f): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

^^^I said share, not laugh at me grin

lipsrsealed grin shocked cheesy

c.fours:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well, you just embarrassed yourself here again grin grin grin
too funny

Spare him please grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
Lol . . . funny man!
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by kokoye(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
first year in college, i realised I couldnt survive by just buying food everytime. . .so i told my mom to send me soup and foodstuff.

She was too excited that her spoilt son wanted to start cooking . . . she came to my hotel with my dad, two younger sisters and the driver.

All of them formed a line and had a pot or bad of food in their hands . .walked thru the entire hall to find my room.

of course, everyone in the hall got out to see whose room they were going.

Jambito like me, I was sooo embarrased I did not step out of the room o . .I waited for them to come in.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Knight1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
loooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of EddyMurphy in "Coming to AMerica"
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
my old man CANNOT throw anything away. it is just not in his nature.

so we did some renovation at the house and got rid of all the old toilets. this is in festac, and the toilets have no spare parts or anything. we put the toilet outside the house; my dad comes in from ilorin. he sees teh toilet goes, this is a very strong toilet, very good and takes it with him back to ilorin. the toilet is sittiing somewhere in the compound gathering rain water.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by moremi2008(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
oyb:

my old man CANNOT throw anything away. it is just not in his nature.

so we did some renovation at the house and got rid of all the old toilets. this is in festac, and the toilets have no spare parts or anything. we put the toilet outside the house; my dad comes in from ilorin. he sees teh toilet goes, this is a very strong toilet, very good and takes it with him back to ilorin. the toilet is sittiing somewhere in the compound gathering rain water.

Your dad might be a hoarder! grin
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by moremi2008(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
ftmom:

At a very young age, my Dad taught us it was okay to pee in any swimming pool while swimming because there is a contant supply of chemicals in the water to disinfect    embarassed. Safe to assume he peed in the water too   embarassed

It took me a long time to realise that when oyinbo kids go out of the pool and come back shortly after, it was to go pee  cheesy

Urine is technically sterile. I am sure nobody was hurt. LOL.
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
ftmom: At a very young age, my Dad taught us it was okay to pee in any swimming pool while swimming because there is a contant supply of chemicals in the water to disinfect    embarassed. Safe to assume he peed in the water too   embarassed

It took me a long time to realise that when oyinbo kids go out of the pool and come back shortly after, it was to go pee  cheesy
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by maclatunji: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
moremi2008:

Urine is technically sterile. I am sure nobody was hurt. LOL.

Gross!
Re: Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do by moHot(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okay i'm gonna start.

HAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Pregnant Woman / z / See The Photos Of A Little Girl Striking A “disturbing” Pose That Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.