Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (136884 Views)

╚►start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 3 ◄╝ / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2012
Sun provides light during the day while the moon does same at night
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by jamace(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2012
Sun or cloud portray weather conditions.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by kolaoloye(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2012
Conditions of your heart determine how healthy you are.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On May 29, 2012
Are you the one i've been waiting for.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Ozegbe(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2012
for your mind you have being looking for me.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2012
Me? Look no further. I am right by your side.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cyrexx: 7:17pm On May 29, 2012
side by side, little by little lets all contribute to make nigeria great
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2012
Great nations are known by their technological know-how and advancement.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by olawalebabs(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2012
Advancement is the end result of technological development
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 29, 2012
Development in area of human endeavour can only be achieved through proper planning.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by olawalebabs(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2012
Planning is the first step in setting and making our goal operation.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2012
Operation Sweep Squad, was inaugurated during who's regime?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2012
Regime? Buba Marwa's of course. The erstwhile Military Administrator of Lagos State.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by olawalebabs(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2012
Lagos state university will be rename university of Lagos.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by akin101: 9:09am On May 30, 2012
lagos is the place to see the most beautiful sexy women
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2012
Women are generally beautiful. Some would argue that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Can't be too sure about this.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2012
This is something i've been trying to figure out.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by olawalebabs(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2012
This is nairaland where real naija meet
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Gertynk: 12:49pm On May 30, 2012
Meet good people by being good youself
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Wizpa(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2012
Yourself or myself, I don't care, we have to makr it yo the top
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2012
Top? There is actually space for everybody there.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Lillyeean(f): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2012
There is something on my mind !!!
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by azpekuliar: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2012
^^^
Mind your threads in the gaming section.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2012
Section is a mere categorization of events. Therefore, switching from one section to the other is not an offence.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by dcal001: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Offence? If i punch u have i offended you?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
You don't need to punch before an offence is committed. The mere thought of punching for me is wrong.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
You don't need to punch before an offence is committed. The mere thought of punching someone is wrong.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by jamace(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wrong action calls for serious punishment.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Punishment is meant to deter people from commiting crime
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by jamace(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Crime is an act against constituted authority which deserves commensurate punishment of offender by the authority.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2012
Authority should only be given to deserving fellows because authority, just like power, corrupts.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by kolaoloye(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Corrupts? Well I think it has to do with your upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking Right Now? / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / With Three Word Per Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.