Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise (2069 Views)

How To Check 2013/2014 Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening Result / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Direct Entry Screening Date Plz / Unn Direct Entry Screening Result Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by EbiEsq(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2007
The sales of uniben post direct entry screening scratch card began on the 18/10/07. So hurry up, purchase your card and log on to the best university in Nigeria, Africa and second best in the commonwealth.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by akins4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2007
why r u disturbing yourself to do post jamd when you can study in malaysia wthout any stress.

for in formation read the thread posted by akins4 above.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by talk2nesco(m): 2:41am On Oct 25, 2007
Thank u for the information, but help us to check for the cost of the card and the date for the exam. Pls can u help and bye the card for me for i am in Enugu rigth now and can not be to Benin before then. PLs if you can help, contact me on 08036295690.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by samcin(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
the scratch card i learnt costs 2000. the only challenge i have is that one can only get it at Benin city according to co Nairalanders and the exam is on the 6th of october.

please if you have any information contrary to mine, kindly send me an email to samcindgreat@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by Eclipso: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2008
Thanks for the information.The problem l have is that l'm at Enugu right now and funny enough l don't know any body in Benin.Please,how can l be assisted to purchase the form since it can be done only at Banks at Benin,Edo state?Please and the time of the exam? If there's any useful info,you can send it to this e-mail address,ogoudeozo@yahoo.com or call or text 07037928414 please.I will appreciate that.thanks and One love
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by samcin(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2008
Helping you to buy it maybe somehow difficult coz you have to go to the bank with your JAMB photo-card before you can get it
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2008
samcin:

Helping you to buy it maybe somehow difficult because you have to go to the bank with your JAMB photo-card before you can get it

Exchange e-mail addresses and then he will attach the scanned photocard to your e-mail address and pay into your Bank account, then you print it, withdraw the money and get the PIN for him. After these,you can now e-mail him the PIN or sms it. It worked like this for me last year. That was how I registered my nephew from Jos. Schools mess up the power of internet though by making buying of PINS resident in the location the schools are. You can charge him a token say  N3K and he should be glad to have you help.If I was in Benin City I would have done for numerous folks. It is far much better than risking your life traveling and the cost will be times 4. If u can't please tell him to get in touch with me via my e-mail address: ferdimako@yahoo.com and my nephew in Uniben will get it and I will forward it to him. My cell is 08035780517.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2008
Eclipso:

Thanks for the information.The problem l have is that l'm at Enugu right now and funny enough l don't know any body in Benin.Please,how can l be assisted to purchase the form since it can be done only at Banks at Benin,Edo state?Please and the time of the exam? If there's any useful info,you can send it to this e-mail address,ogoudeozo@yahoo.com or call or text 07037928414 please.I will appreciate that.thanks and One love

Based on trust I can help you. My nephew studies there Uniben. He is in year1, International studies and diplomacy. Look at what you will do: scan and attach your JAMB Photocard to this e-mail address;ferdimako@yahoo.com or call me at 08035780517. I will send you the BAnk Account Number you will pay into and Kingsley will get it and I will foward you the PIN. That way you don't suffer too much and spend too much. I do this for folks and it gladdens my heart each time. Mind you I live in Jos.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Screening Exercise by volente(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hello House,

Can anybody help me the exact website of UNIBEN where I can log-on to, in other to register for my post-DE screening test?

Contact me on: petsjerry@yahoo.com or SMS to: 08059129835. I need it urgently. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best University In Nigeria / Please How Can I Write This Kind Of Essay? / List Of Private Universities In Edo State And Official Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.