Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? (3126 Views)

Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2012
Please, for the purpose of learning for all of us, can we kindly and honestly hint the house on the reason (s) why our last relationship ended? Please when commenting, be honest, so that others can learn from the mistake indicated, and to correct it too if possible.

I ended mine because the girl was too clingy, money-conscious, hardly call but always want me calling, and just to sum it up, she was too materialistic and financially consuming, so i quit! So I don't go stealing, lolz, let's here yours honestly for the sake of learning and corrections.

Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
Distance!
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
I fell in luv wit anoda guy...my ex is d happy-go-lucky type, he takes tins 4 granted nd dt didnt go down well wit me cz im a realist. So whyl he was busy day dreaming, anoda guy swept me off my feet. He still cant believe it happened!
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Wunmiola(f): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
He was too non-challant, rarely called n wasnt showing any signs of seriousness..
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by 190: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
After 6yrs she couldnt wait for that special moment
she turned a liar
A cheat, A flirt, Gold digging nko? Side attraction - she milked me dry cry
She was into runs - had groupies of ladies who were specialized in sleeping about

She nearly made me run mad with her infectious habit
as i notice am, I had to bail

Na God save me

Can i hear someone shout halleluyah!
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by xynerise: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
She is just too pompous just because she had money more than.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by 190: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
^Ur wife don fit born
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2012
190: After 6yrs she couldnt wait for that special moment
she turned a liar
A cheat, A flirt, Gold digging nko? Side attraction - she milked me dry cry
She was into runs - had groupies of ladies who were specialized in sleeping about

She nearly made me run mad with her infectious habit
as i notice am, I had to bail

Na God save me

Can i hear someone shout halleluyah!
i ve always wondered why u detest nigerian ladies, i guess i ve my answer now. She broke ur hrt huh? Get over it, der r good ladies out der
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by xynerise: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
190: ^Ur wife don fit born
Talk to my hairy asss. Fool!
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Beync(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
Eyaa, I thought as much. I know u were jus lying about ur cousin who begs money frm men. We know it's ur girl friend and she milked u so bad the reason u were bashing all girls. Pele nah, shits happen. That doesn't mean u won't meet a good girl. Let go the past, be Positive and don't judge every body base on ur experience, jus be wiser but not by bleeping any thing u see becos u want to pay them back. Aids is real.
@topic, I hav'nt quit my last rltnship
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Believe me or not, I love giving my female cousins money more than my girlfriends, cos they are my blood, will be there for me at all time; good or bad, but girlfriend will run when bad happens, so thts it, believe it or leave it. but seriously, my last girl that I could call a date was so horrible even though she came from a glass family...she was miserable like Hell...so all i am after now is pus.sy cat....lolz....& since her departure towards last year ending, i have 4ucked nothing less than 30 different elegant chicks if i am not mistaken...and the count continues forever till ever!! so my dear, i don't need your advice, HIV Is meant for those that it is meant for, PSQUARE, TUBABA, DBANJ, etc for done die throw way since, i guess u must be under 20. thanks but no thanks.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Deolaw: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
she was of the opposite religion and claimed nothing could come out good later on. Also, she was so dull to be with and sometimes she looked at me like a witch. Omo rush rush I pass my love fast fast.

Above all, her mouth usually smelt of garlic and its kinds. Gush, (spits) it was so horrible. To crown it all, she was a terrible kisser. Mtcheew...

I am glad we broke up o.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Beync(f): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
if u hav choose the way to live don't deciv some naïve minds that there is no danger in living a reckless live. u can bleep as many as 200 whores, enjoy.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Believe me or not, I love giving my female cousins money more than my girlfriends, cos they are my blood, will be there for me at all time; good or bad, but girlfriend will run when bad happens, so thts it, believe it or leave it. but seriously, my last girl that I could call a date was so horrible even though she came from a glass family...she was miserable like Hell...so all i am after now is pus.sy cat....lolz....& since her departure towards last year ending, i have 4ucked nothing less than 30 different elegant chicks if i am not mistaken...and the count continues forever till ever!! so my dear, i don't need your advice, HIV Is meant for those that it is meant for, PSQUARE, TUBABA, DBANJ, etc for done die throw way since, i guess u must be under 20. thanks but no thanks.

mr, do u really mean dt?? Not d free punnies, bt d hiv thingy? I pity u. Dts all i ve to say.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
Deolaw: she was of the opposite religion and claimed nothing could come out good later on. Also, she was so dull to be with and sometimes she looked at me like a witch. Omo rush rush I pass my love fast fast.

Above all, her mouth usually smelt of garlic and its kinds. Gush, (spits) it was so horrible. To crown it all, she was a terrible kisser. Mtcheew...

I am glad we broke up o.

isnt it funny ow u suddenly couldnt bear d mouth odor nd co after u had u way wit ha sexually? Arent u ashamed dt u sunk so low as to stay put wit a girl u obviously dnt lyk jst becz of se.x? Did she force u into d relationship, is it in ur nature to go for cast offs or was she d only girl dt would have u??
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
u get HIV if u want to get it. if its transmitted like that, 60% of rich men in Nigeria including your father for done kpai since...so stop being a kid...even though u are under 20, at least reason like an adult since u are interacting with adults. @bync, you cannot run away from being 4ucked by a fellow guyman...even when u marry, u are not safe okay? unless u go & join nuns at the monastery....else....@all my hoods here, 4uck & pass! Nigerian girls don't worth to be loved, even when u marry them, don't stop 4ucking other gurls men, they are meant for us men to 4uck! keep 4ucking the punnies!!
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Deolaw: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
gree-die:

isnt it funny ow u suddenly couldnt bear d mouth odor nd co after u had u way wit ha sexually? Arent u ashamed dt u sunk so low as to stay put wit a girl u obviously dnt lyk jst becz of se.x? Did she force u into d relationship, is it in ur nature to go for cast offs or was she d only girl dt would have u??

And from what I wrote, did I mention se.x? Does kissing mean se.x to you? Pls read well before you judge.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
U didnt ve to write it, der is such a thing called reading in between d lines.... Wt else ll mk u stick wit someone dt mks u feel nauseous?? Enlighten me pls.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Deolaw: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
^^ and if I don't? At least u have read enough in between the lines. What more do u want? My biography?

Take it or leave it. I never had se.x with her
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
Quite noted.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Deolaw: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
^thanks. Just don't like people doubting me.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by honeric01(m): 2:49am On Mar 25, 2012
gree-die:
U didnt ve to write it, der is such a thing called reading in between d lines.... Wt else ll mk u stick wit someone dt mks u feel nauseous?? Enlighten me pls.

EFCC, why are you inspecting all the posts?
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by born2boink(m): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2012
I quit my last relationship to my ex girlfriend more than ATM machine,when my network fail for just one month,she disappeared and come backs later,I refuses to dispense after her second coming and she vamooshed finally
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2012
grin
honeric01:

EFCC, why are you inspecting all the posts?
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2012
Most recent records. . .

#1 From 143Ibs - 156 = breakup

#2 Insecurity issues

#3 Too jealous

#4 from 4 times a week sex which wasn't even enough to once "shit I love sex"

#5 . . . . . . . . sad cry
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Biola4u(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2012
She is kind af ON & OFF.Always want me around.You can imagine, how can i go to a girl's house as early as 6:30AM just to be around her ! And most of all, she's tryin to eat her cake and have it.

We haven't broken off though, but she knows we will.

I told her.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by honeric01(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2012
@gree-die, why you come dey open teeth? U don share ya own?
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2012
@ 190 and jobfront. Same person...

@topic, distance and trust issues
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Beync(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2012
[b][/b]
jobfront: u get HIV if u want to get it. if its transmitted like that, 60% of rich men in Nigeria including your father for done kpai since...so stop being a kid...even though u are under 20, at least reason like an adult since u are interacting with adults. @bync, you cannot run away from being 4ucked by a fellow guyman...even when u marry, u are not safe okay? unless u go & join nuns at the monastery....else....@all my hoods here, 4uck & pass! Nigerian girls don't worth to be loved, even when u marry them, don't stop 4ucking other gurls men, they are meant for us men to 4uck! keep 4ucking the punnies!!
Are u and adult? i doubt, u are talking trash.
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by newmusic: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
Trust issues but i forgave her and we are both AS...
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by greedie1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
honeric01: @gree-die, why you come dey open teeth? U don share ya own?
i tot i did, lemme check...

@biola4u, Break up wit ha already. wt r u waitin 4?
Re: Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick / She Can't Sleep With Lights On / Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.