Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! (2186 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Nairaland Star Wars Fans Unite! Roll Call! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Seun(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2005
Hello,

My name's Seun and I'm a Star Wars fan. I think it's one of the greatest movie series of all time. Some people who are fans of the older versions IV, V, and VI think that I and II were not too good. But I don't think so. I think they are all good!

My favorite character is C3PO (pronounced 'tripio'). I find his talkativeness very amusing. I like R2D2 too. The movie series has so many original concepts. Yoda, an old man who can fight! Light sabres that are more lethal than guns! "The force", which makes Jedis so powerful! The concept of the "dark side". A handsome, talented young man who turns bad!

To explore the Star Wars Universe, you can visit 'Beyond the Movies' on StarWars.com. There's much more to Star wars than the movies.

Now I happen to have a page spoilers for the upcoming Star Wars Episode 3 - 'The Revenge of the Sith'. It includes screenshots and the full story line. If enough Star Wars 3 fans on the forum indicate interest, I will provide a way for them to view the page.

So if you're a Star Wars fan, please drop a note here and privately ask me for a copy of the spoilers!

[I]Yes, I know, there are a lot of exclamation marks in this post![/I]
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Allenpowered(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2005
yo! i did not c this. i missed this...well nothing lke a star wars movie.looks like this new starwars has been hyped to the max.i hope it does not disappoint me
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Vieira(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2005
Sci-Fi fan here!

Seen Revenge of the Sith and did not rate it very well, I have written a review of it here:

http://www.dapo.co.uk/Movie2005.htm

Enjoy.

PS. the robot is called C3PO
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by yomidipset4eva(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2005
revenge of the sith is the best movie of the year so far after "The cinderella man" ,saw that over the weekend so y'all should go see it. Heard Star wars is shown at the silverbird place ,that's good ,Nigeria's coming up. I'll check the place out myself this summer.One.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by hotangel2(f): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2005
Seun, you really shouldn't love star wars. No black dude nor girl love star wars. It for white folks only. I personally have nothing to do with star wars.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Red(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2005
Revenge of the Sith was good IMHO.Go see it when you can.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by hotangel2(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2005
Red:

Revenge of the Sith was good IMHO.Go see it when you can.

i guess when i have absolutely Nothing to do. I mean absolutely and also, i won't pay.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Latoya(f): 3:52am On Jul 27, 2005
STAR WARS ROCKS.
I was the number one person to see it in the movies when it came out newly
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by harry(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2005
yeah i've seen star wars.it is da bomb.my favourite character is anakin skywalker.'cos of his attack strategy:offence being the best defence.He is so brutal and merciless.I also like yoda 4 d part he played when fightin with darth sidious.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Chxta(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2005
Goofs for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

* Continuity: Anakin's scar on his right eye changes, the part below his eye moves slightly down and lengthens.

* Continuity: During Anakin and Obi Wan's final fight, bodies on the floor appear and disappear between shots.

* Continuity: When Anakin arrives at Mustafar he tells R2-D2 to stay with the ship. As Anakin walks away he puts his hood on. His right hand (his mechanical hand covered by a glove) has somehow turned back into flesh again.

* Audio/visual unsynchronized: During the opera on Coruscant, you can hear the sound of people cheering and clapping, but when the audience is shown, they are all sitting still, hands in their lap.

* Continuity: When Mace Windu gets on the air transport and tells Anakin to stay behind, the shadow of the vehicle disappears in the shot when Anakin is seen alone, but reappears in the next shot when we see the vehicle take off.

* Continuity: During the scene where Padme in her apartment and Anakin at the Jedi temple look out across the city toward each other, the position of the setting sun and the direction of its light across their respective locations is not consistent given what we are shown about their relative positions and the directions they are facing.

* Continuity: The pearl shoulder straps of Padme's dress disentangle between shots.

* Incorrectly regarded as goofs: The button Padme pushes to start her ship near the end of the film is the same "magic" button that has two functions in "Attack Of The Clones". It's shot in exactly the same way and is a deliberate joke.

* Continuity: In the final sequence on Tatooine, when Obi Wan is handing the infant Luke to Beru, he opens his cloak to bring the baby out as he approaches her. This is first seen in a long shot from above. There is a cut to a two-shot, and he opens his cloak and extracts the baby again.

* Continuity: When Anakin is choking Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan is holding his own lightsaber, then it cuts and he's holding Anakin's lightsaber.

* Continuity: During the scene when Yoda enters a room to confront Darth Sidious and knocks the two guards unconscious using the force, the position of the guard's bodies shift during their fight scene and are positioned (conspicuously conveniently) out of the way.

* Revealing mistakes: When Sidious is knocked back by Yoda in his office, the stunt double's hand is visible. Sidious's hands are old, wrinkly, and his nails are dark. But this hand is perfectly healthy and much larger.

* Continuity: After Anakin has choked Padme she falls to the ground and her right arm falls out in front of her but in the close-up, her arm is resting across her stomach.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by jennyboris: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Love Jedi. A noble order of protectors unified by their ability to tap into the power of the Force, the Jedi Order were the guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic. The age of the Jedi would end, however, due to a nefarious plot by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious.
I love his lightsaber. I also bought lightsaber like Jedi from online store. I am big fan of Star War.
Re: Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! by Johnsaon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's been close to two decades, but that doesn't stop Star Wars from still being the greatest of all time, and to this day, the Star Wars story is still being extended, with many fans playing Jedi with neopixel lightsaber in hand and Jedi robes as well.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Superscreen Television / Jaden Smith Revealed As Iron Man / Watch Comedian Prince Neche Cracking Hilarious Joke About UEFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.