Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (17811 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / . / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dadicvila(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ordinarily i hate any form of homo sexuality,infact it disgust me,till i met this girl recently online,we got talking and we realised we lived not too far 4rm each other, as usual i took it to the next level and i bleeped her,4rm my keen sense of observation i noticed she was a hardcore lesbian,i was patient till i gathered enough evidence and confronted her,she dint deny it,she was so shocked and she started crying,asking me how i knew her deep secret, ordinarily i did not plan to have any emotional attachment to dis girl but right now i am confused,i am not sure but i think i feel sometin for her,we talked recently and she promised to change her ways,please i want to know how i can talk sense into her head and make her change her ways??is it possible??what kind of things can i say to her??thanx
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by chelseabmw(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
i do not seem to understand why there are lots of lesbians in portharcourt. . . .I have lot of female friends from there and they are all lesbians.Anyways,what i will advise u to do is for u to still try and talk to her. . . .always try and spend time with her and do those things her lesbian friends do to her. . .that will make her comfortable with you
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dadicvila(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Chelsea for some strange reasons i cant understand the rate of lesbianism in PH is on the steady rise, many PH guys like me not only have to guard their babes from other guys but also 4rm their fellow girls, its pathetic, i just want to convince her to give up her old ways
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Chookym(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Try and talk to her and find out her reason for indulging in such. let her be open to u so u will know how to help her out. show her love not hate
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dadicvila(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Chookym she gave the same old reasons,-sex with a guy hurts,a guy will sleep with her and dump her,the same reasons they keep using to confuse and recruit small girls into their dark acts cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by omega25red(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
poster

you are barking up the wrong tree if you are trying to change someone's sexuality. Imagine a gay guy trying to convince you a straight man that you should be gay. How would that make you feel?
if homosexuals disgust you, i think you should dump her now before you get in too deep and then get hurt when she runs into that woman who knows how to eat her kitty.

Changing her is a futile pursuit
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by kambili190: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
i totally agree with omega.

you don't choose who you feel attracted to. homosexuals have not chosen to be homosexual. and they can do nothing about it apart from pretending they're not because people expect them to be straight. you cannot convince anyone because this is not a decicion you make. either you're straight or you aren't.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by mobf: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
Bleep her very very well . She'll come to see there's nothn as sweet as flesh wink
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dadicvila(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Omega&Kambilla she wasnt born that way,she started in her all girls secondary school so why cant she change??dont tell me u believe that crap that some humans are born gays,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by chelseabmw(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
dadicvila:

@Chelsea for some strange reasons i cant understand the rate of lesbianism in PH is on the steady rise, many PH guys like me not only have to guard their babes from other guys but also 4rm their fellow girls, its pathetic, i just want to convince her to give up her old ways

am telling u my broda. . . .there are lots of them out there in porthacourt. . .if u see a girl on facebook probably from there you will see that her ''Interested In''
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by ijigbamigb(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
and someone wanted to know the best btw mixed sex schls and same sex schls, OP, the best you can do is to get her to stay with you for 3 months while you ring the engine constantly, as she will unconsciously forget what lesbianism was like,
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Excelboi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
What a Thread!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Lenny5000(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2012
dadicvila:

@Omega&Kambilla she wasnt born that way,she started in her all girls secondary school so why cant she change??dont tell me u believe that crap that some humans are born gays,

This part is way bigger than you so my advice is to leave that part alone for another day as Scientist, Pastors, Common men etc have all debated that, trying to come out with a suitable answer which seems impossible. So like I said just forget it and concentrate on the girl,

If you truly believe she was introduced to it by someone, and you care and feel something for her. Then spend more time communicating with her. Find out her first time , etc Find out if she's ever been with a guy and how the relationship was, Show this girl love and compassion but not condemnation and if she was truly introduced to it by other girls, with your love and compassion you will win her over, but Do not ever Condemn her or tell her how Evil it is, forget that part of it, Wish you success
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by slimyem: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2012
op,you cant convince her to change her sexuality.
She chose that path herself and the only person who can help her to stop towing it is herself!
Dont even start to waste your energy.
If you aint feeling her that way,walk!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Lenny5000(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2012
slimyem:

op,you cant convince her to change her sexuality.
She chose that path herself and the only person who can help her to stop towing it is herself!
Dont even start to waste your energy.
If you aint feeling her that way,walk!

Is that you on your profile pics? If yes, you look really cute!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by MrCork17: 1:37am On Feb 14, 2012
dadicvila:

Ordinarily i hate any form of homo sexuality,infact it disgust me,till i met this girl recently online,we got talking and we realised we lived not too far 4rm each other, as usual i took it to the next level and i bleeped her,4rm my keen sense of observation i noticed she was a hardcore lesbian,i was patient till i gathered enough evidence and confronted her,she dint deny it,she was so shocked and she started crying,asking me how i knew her deep secret, ordinarily i did not plan to have any emotional attachment to dis girl but right now i am confused,i am not sure but i think i feel sometin for her,we talked recently and she promised to change her ways,please i want to know how i can talk sense into her head and make her change her ways??is it possible??what kind of things can i say to her??thanx

huh? bro, you dont like lesssbians? are u gayy? undecided
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by slimyem: 1:38am On Feb 14, 2012
Lenny5000:

Is that you on your profile pics? If yes, you look really cute!
no.that isnt me.
I'd pass on the compliment.
Thanks though!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by MrCork17: 1:42am On Feb 14, 2012
slimyem:

no.that isnt me.
I'd pass on the compliment.
Thanks though!

OP.  slimmyem is way much uglier.  She looks like Mike Tyson in Mini sket (no OOfeinsese) angry
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by MrsChima1(f): 2:30am On Feb 14, 2012
I chose to married a man. It was my choice.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by deniyor: 5:45am On Feb 14, 2012
She is not your problem. Move on
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by InkedNerd(f): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2012
dadicvila:

OP, you need to get over yourself and stop this act of selfishness. Who are you to try to change someone's sëxual orientation? Listen now and listen well, you cannot and I REPEAT, you cannot change someone's sëxual orientation--especially to suit your personal needs and desires. How would you feel if the same had been done to you?

dadicvila:

Can you stop being the stereotypical African homophobe long enough for you to learn and understand that homosexuality is nothing new? Just because people today feel more comfortable to come out of the closet doesn't mean that is some kind of new phenomenon nor does it mean or make it open season to try to "covert" people's sëxual orientation.

dadicvila:

@Chookym she gave the same old reasons,-sex with a guy hurts,a guy will sleep with her and dump her,the same reasons they keep using to confuse and recruit small girls into their dark acts cry cry

Smh, if only you could see how SELFISH you are right now. She's clearly stated to you that sex with a man is painful for her yet you want her to endure it all for the sake of making you, a heterosexual male feel content with the status quo of your sëxual orientation?! No one is "recruiting" girls to become lësbians. Based on what you said about this girl, she could possibly be exploring or questiong her sexuality. Whatever the case may be, it is not up to you or anyone else to determine or dictate what her sëxual orientation should be. How would you feel if someone wanted you force your to be gay? How would you feel if you were subjected to sex with a man and you didn't like it but where being encouraged to continue it regardless of what you want? Stop being so close minded and selfish and leave the poor girl alone.

mobf:

Bleep her very very well . She'll come to see there's nothn as sweet as flesh  wink

Ingorance is bliss my friend! Sex alone is not enough to change one's sëxual orientation. The quicker you learn that, the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Mavor: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2012
As long as you can guarantee her an explosive cum everytime you guys screw, maybe, just maybe you stand a chance of converting her. Long shot though.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Mavor: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2012
Mavor:

As long as you can guarantee her an explosive precipitate everytime you guys screw, maybe, just maybe you stand a chance of converting her. Long shot though.
Men I tire for nairaland censorship ooo. Complete rubbish, Wetin come be precipitate? embarassed
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2012
Mavor:

Men I tire for nairaland censorship ooo. Complete rubbish, Wetin come be precipitate? embarassed

Roflmao!!

@ OP

Why would you want to change a lesbian?! angry

I am also a lesbian, would you want to change me as well?

Kill all homos but please let the girls be.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Roflmao!!

@ OP

Why would you want to change a lesbian?! angry

I am also a lesbian, would you want to change me as well?

Kill all homos but please let the girls be.

My dear, stop acting like you don't have any sense. Women who are lësbians are still considered 'homos'. Just because you personally don't like the men doesn't change the fact that they're still within the LGBTQIA community.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Eltonluigi(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2012
I guess she's bi[séxual], if she's into both sexes. Inked_Nerd done said it all, you can't change one's séxual orientation but if she's really into you, she might stuck to you for a while plus the girls might be doing something right which the guys aren't doing, so you might wanna explore that too.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by dadicvila(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Lawd have mercy,Gays and atheist have infiltrated and finally taking over Nairaland, @Nerd i have heard You,4rm your comment its obvious you are a lesbian queen,spare me that crap about sexuality,its like other bad habits like stealing and smoking,if a girl really wants to stop she can,its all about personal decision and a strong will, anyway tanx 4 taking tym to bare your mind, @All tanx 4 ur insights

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Mrs. Chima I've been dogging you all o'er NL.
Those are my nuts. Kindly gimme back my nuts. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by kambili190: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
poster if you really believe what you're saying:

then go on trying to change her. good luck to you!

believe whatever you want to believe. homophobia is the problem you have. i don't care who people sleep with. and I don't believe I have any influence who people feel attracted to. unlike you.

I don't think she is telling you all the truth. it's because she knows you are hostile to homosexuals. in fact, I believe she is bisexual. like it or not. but don't come crying when you discover that you're not enough for her.

and yes, I believe people were born either straight or not. of course they don't discover it in their childhood because children have no sexual desires. you discover who you feel attracted to later on. like everyone!

do you think anyone anywhere prefers to be homosexual? I don't think so. if they had a choice they would choose the easy way. being straight because then they wouldn't have to put up with the pressure society puts on them. but this is not a choice you can make. I know you will never understand it. like most people don't. I am straight but I hprefer to be tolerant and let people live their lives. it's not us to judge. it's GOD!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Oh and on @Topic, I'm not gonna comment. It's obviously clear @OP is one selfish sumbitch.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by sammirano: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
I can see that 95 percent of the replies are from unbelievers, you have forgotten what is called morality and holiness you all are saying crap about personality who cares if it hurts her with a man then she she become a sister in catholic and not marry, that settles the case, and not hide under that excuse and perform immorality that you can't come out clean with even in the USA.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.