Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) (8397 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by AK461(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hi NLers,

I need help composing a love letter for my babe. I have tried to remember all those lines back in d days but they are nowhere to be found. I'll appreciate your efforts. That's one thing I'm sure she will appreciate but it's really hard for me right now. I need help sad cry

PS: 4 hours to Valentine's day.

Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
LOL
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by freecocoa(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
Them still dey write love letter? Okay OP let me help you.

Kiss before you open.
Ditto
Hi my angel.
I pick my golden pen from the basket of love
to write to you. How are you,your health and family?hope all is well?if so, doxology to the almighty.
My pretty damsel,i just want to use this opportunity to remind you how much I love and cherish you,i want to let you know that anytime i see you my heart starts jumping and doing me tingalingali,you are the only one that made me fall in love,many girls have come and tried to get my attention but its only you that succeeded.
Angel,if loving is a crime i'll proudly be a criminal,please tell the judge to lock the door and throw the keys away,if loving you is wrong then i don't ever want to be right,many people have told me to leave you that you are a bad girl,but i tell them instead of me to leave you make i die,honey I'll do anything for you cos i never knew its possible to love someone more than myself till i found you,sugar i love you more than life itself i swear,your modesty,virtue,altruism coupled with your beauty makes you a perfect choice any day.
The apple of my eyes,just trust me and you will be alright,all i think of whenever i remember you is "elope elope" please come with me to the garden of love where our love will never die,I threw a cube a sugar into the ocean till i find it will i stop loving you,i promise i'll never let you down if you stick with me like hairs on the skin,so on this note i'm kneeling down saying PLEASE BE MY VAL. Please reply.
Your's lovingly\affectionately.
Ak46+1

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by ijigbamigb(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
she will love this,

Red Rose

Our love is that of a red rose
Whose splendor rises as the sun shows its face,
Whose petals expand further and richer
Whispering secrets of happiness and affection.

And even though with the fall of dusk
All contentment is swept away,
And the rose's petals unite as one
Reflecting any light that may endeavor to shine through,
The sun will always rise
And the rose's petals will eternally broaden
Until they fully blossom into a stunning creation.

Our love is that of a red rose
Possessing a few imperfections
That may cause evanescent wounds,
But the internal radiance
That will everlastingly bestow healing and comfort. or just go to, http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LovePoems.html
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^OP said back in the days line and you are giving him a poem,poem and letter na the same thing?ITI. tongue
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by AK461(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
freecocoa:

Kiss before you open.                        
                                 Ditto
           Hi my angel.  
to write to you. How are you,your health and family?hope all is well?if so, doxology to the almighty.
My pretty damsel,i just want to use this opportunity to remind you how much I love and cherish you,i want to let you know that anytime i see you my heart starts jumping and doing me tingalingali,you are the only one that made me fall in love,many girls have come and tried to get my attention but its only you that succeeded.
 Angel,if loving is a crime i'll proudly be a criminal,please tell the judge to lock the door and throw the keys away,if loving you is wrong then i don't ever want to be right,many people have told me to leave you that you are a bad girl,but i tell them instead of me to leave you make i die,honey I'll do anything for you cos i never knew its possible to love someone more than myself till i found you,sugar i love you more than life itself i swear,your modesty,virtue,altruism coupled with your beauty makes you a perfect choice any day.
The apple of my eyes,just trust me and you will be alright,all i think of whenever i remember you is "elope elope" please come with me to the garden of love where our love will never die,I threw a cube a sugar into the ocean till i find it will i stop loving you,i promise i'll never let you down if you stick with me like hairs on the skin,so on this note i'm kneeling down saying PLEASE BE MY VAL. Please reply.
                             Ak46+1

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Oluwa4Sure: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
Wrote this one 5years ago!!!
talks more about beauty though!!!

dear irresistable babe,

spellbound with thoughts of your irresistible beautiful image i decide to transform every atoms of your beauty in words,
Never in whole life had i ever dreamt of coming across anything one-inch as beautiful as you.You are somekind of a beauty queen envoked from a dreamland. Somuch in a natural beauty that i see as somekind of angel born from the combination of two beautiful people in a beautiful atmosphere, You are just so full of beauty; Your beauty is magic, and your magic poetry, Its powers can pull down the bloody moon, turn back the sun, cause rivers to flow up stream and serpents to burst asunder, Doors are no match to such spellbindings, and i believe that thoughest heart can be melted se-same by it charms, You are nothing but a goddess of beauty, too beautiful to be true, and too perfect too be a dream,
And with passionate sincererity i reveal that am haunted by your presence and thought of you constantly, Out of my shell i hold my hands and confess that am deeply in love with you, [s]Worried that you will find my sentiments ridiculous I'll not go any futher ; yet i had to let you know i adore you.[/s]

You can just change the last line i cancelled a little Mr.!
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Oluwa4Sure: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
Or you can hang her with this  grin grin

What will you say tonight, poor soul in solitude,
what will you say my heart, withered till now,
to the so beautiful, so sweet, so dear one,
whose divine gaze had made me so open like a the flower?.

I will sent my Pride now to singing your praises,
Nothing outdoes your sweet air of authority.
Your spiritual flesh has the perfume of angels,
and your eyes surrounds me in robes of infinity.

Whether in the night, and alone, and in solitude,
Whether in the street, and among the multitude,
Your hair phantom dances in air, like a flame.

Sometimes it speaks and it says ‘I am beautiful.
You, for the love of me, must love beauty alone:
for I am your Madonna, Your admirer, you sweet dreams and you Guardian Angel cheesy cheesy

this one was actually copy from a poem written in 1857 shocked shocked wow you will say?
Though it was still edited alittle
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by AK461(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

dear irresistable babe,

spellbound with thoughts of your irresistible beautiful image i decide to transform every atoms of your beauty in words,
Never in whole life had i ever dreamt of coming across anything one-inch as beautiful as you.You are somekind of a beauty queen envoked from a dreamland. Somuch in a natural beauty that i see as somekind of angel born from the combination of two beautiful people in a beautiful atmosphere, You are just so full of beauty; Your beauty is magic, and your magic poetry, Its powers can pull down the bloody moon, turn back the sun, cause rivers to flow up stream and serpents to burst asunder, Doors are no match to such spellbindings, and i believe that thoughest heart can be melted se-same by it charms, You are nothing but a goddess of beauty, too beautiful to be true, and too perfect too be a dream,
And with passionate sincererity i reveal that am haunted by your presence and thought of you constantly, Out of my shell i hold my hands and confess that am deeply in love with you, [s]Worried that you will find my sentiments ridiculous I'll not go any futher ; yet i had to let you know i adore you.[/s]

Please tell me you're married to the babe you gave this lyrics,abeg? See flows cool cool cool
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by freecocoa(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
AK 46 + 1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one
You are welcome. I can never forget one dude called samuel(he's the inspiration behind that letter),he bombarded me with countless love letters always written on four pages of a fullscap sheet back then,unfortunately i didn't date him cos I was a "jesus girl" then. grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by AK461(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
freecocoa:

You are welcome. I can never forget one dude called samuel(he's the inspiration behind that letter),he bombarded me with countless love letters always written on four pages of a fullscap sheet back then,unfortunately i didn't date him cos I was a "jesus girl" then. grin grin grin

Please I beg u in God's holy name, search for Samuel on facebook. U must date him o! Such a sweet guy. 4 fullscap pages shocked

I can imagine the heartbreak. Chei!!! *smh*
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
AK 46 + 1:

Please I beg u in God's holy name, search for Samuel on facebook. U must date him o! Such a sweet guy. 4 fullscap pages shocked

I can imagine the heartbreak. Chei!!! *smh*
I wish but its late now cos i never even cared to know his full names. Chei that guy suffer sha cos on the sheets you'll see drops of candle wax showing that he prolly wrote the letters at night with candle light,well it wasn't meant to be so no be my fault. grin cheesy
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by AK461(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
freecocoa:

I wish but its late now cos i never even cared to know his full names. Chei that guy suffer sha cos on the sheets you'll see drops of candle wax showing that he prolly wrote the letters at night with candle light,well it wasn't meant to be so no be my fault. grin cheesy

@freecocoa: it's not fair o! After he has finished "Saving all his love for you" you decided to go and show the world that you "Wanna dance with somebody". God dey

If only I could stay awake @night and write such sweet words probably I might have been with my secondary school crush by now sad
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Oluwa4Sure: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
AK 46 + 1:

Please tell me you're married to the babe you gave this lyrics,abeg? See flows cool cool cool

That was when I was still very shy to walk up to a woman!!
So I had to send her letters!!!

Oboi, that girl pursue me for phone oo!
But her pride is too much!!
Anyways, girls and money!!!
I later realised that money 'TALKS' though I could 'talk'

Beside very bad charater
we dey our different ways now sha
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by uzoexcel(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
freecocoa:

Kiss before you open.
Ditto
Hi my angel.
Ak46+1
lol, i rememba those dayz, i thnk d advancement of technology has made us 4get dz actz, dnt 4 get 2 spray good perfume on the paper and the envelope oh
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by arrived(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Freecocoa, nice one there! I give u 10/10. U reminded of those days when we used to woo a girl with a love letter. You reminded me of Tayo & Sandra in the 90s. Nawa o, the world has changed.
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Konnektions146(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
@***cocoa,
so u still dey save those letters ?
na wa oooo
but na dat time whey guys dey suffer to catch babe

as de world dey change, hings follow dey change
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by MrUzo: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
OMO I have to bump into this old thread because some of the ideas here I remodified and used and its been helping me get lots of girls THUMBS UP GUYS THAT MADE A comments here. I bookmarked this page since several months ago
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Ayodeji4real1: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecocoa: Them still dey write love letter? Okay OP let me help you.

Kiss before you open.
Ditto
Hi my angel.
Ak46+1
[color=#990000][/color]
Dis is gr8
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Ojestas(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
hi babe, just to let u know u r the egg in my eggroll, without u,m an ordinary buns. i love you gann.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by Phemsy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ano talk ham?...¤¤END TIME TINZ¤¤
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by akashrr007: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Kiss before you open.
Ditto
Hi my angel.
Ak46+1
i<3 this.
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by akashrr007: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oluwa4Sure:
dear irresistable babe,
i love this one too <3.
Re: I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) by danielskenty(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Love letter! Do you really know what that love is?When we are talking about what love really is then we are talking about what it means to people feeling it, how someone behaves when feeling it and the feelings itself. read an article that explained what ;one REALLY is here https://talosmart.com/lifestyle/18-what-really-is-love, the article is titled "What Really Is Love" and it really help me to understand love.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / My Love Story / is he flirting with me or what? Weired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.