Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? (8937 Views)

Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by htajz: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
what i hate most is how worthless human life is in nigeria, people die in the most careless way and its soo depressing but what can one do we are stuck in it.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by kutchs: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
The problem with Nigeria is we that we complain so much about the ills of d country without doing anything to make a change. How does feeling sad about being a Nigerian redeem her situation. We need action nd nt dis complaints. Those “big boys“ in govt were ordinary Nigerians lyk us who probably complained more than we are doing now but have done nothing to change d story. So u Obiagu will still do notin if u get d opportunity in spite of ur feeling of disechantment.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by SamIkenna: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by BlackBaron: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Same for me. Every time I read articles in the politics section, its always like we'd taken 10 steps.

Government excesses, unlawful police killing, terrorism, fraud, derelict amenities, inflation, rising standard of living without a reciprocal wage increase.

*Sigh*
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Limaoscar: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don't know why I sometimes wake up in the morning feeling so bitter being a Nigerian.

Every news that comes out of Nigeria is so frustrating from news of former governors detained for corruption and later acquitted to Boko Haram to reading news of great poverty in the country to . . ., damn no good news.

Nothing gladdens me about Nigeria. So sad

O.k. bye!
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by noiseless: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
It's only the maggot infested brain patients that will continue to turn a blind eye and like to believe that nigeria is just like other countries,which country by the way? somalia or afghanistan? yes if not worse or is it germany or france? Infact you have to be honest to yourselves first and that is when others will take you seriously. And which african country can you compare nigeria to,is it cameroun le bon pay avec la paix a tous le monde?is it ghana or southafrica?at least their understandings and respect to each others is evidence that they a right to be proud of their country and not the shameful slogan "giant of africa" you want to force down other people's throat.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by mpmp: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Poster,

you dont hate Nigeria, you are just tired of so much bad news.

Me too.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by jidewin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
@poster grin
OPTION 1
e no hard at all.From berger,board moto wey dey go kano,from N4,500 to N6,00 depending on your preference, VIP frst class or economy.From kano,board moto wey dey go NIGER, e no cost pass another round of N3,000 to N3,500.From Niger,ask dem where and how dem take dey reach libya.frm libya na so u go dey see morocco see spain across water.
if you hate naija dat much.
Option 2
1.get outa ya house
2. make sure u got like 4k on u
3. enter any of the wine shop and get ursef Henessey (e dey kill mood swing well well)
4. Check any of those boys wey dell sell audio,get yasef some TERRY G collection especially FREE MADNESS PT 2, DADUBULE, IDI NLA,etc
5. go home,slot am in and shack on,i dey tell u, before 7.00 pm today,u wont send naija or anybody for dat mata.
Happy valantyn wink
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by noiseless: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
Well thank God i'm not a nigerian and yet i'm igbo!
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by maki(f): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dede1:

It has always being my dreams to be Igbo in Republic of Igbo land. In addition would not mind being a Biafran in a Biafra that will consist of all Igbo land, Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Ijo (Rivers/Bayelsa), Cross River and Idoma (Benue State).

hmm hmm hmm? #okbye
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by eghost247(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
rubbish
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by JUNE12(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
Do not think of what your country can do for you, but think of what you can do for your country.
Think of what you can do amidst all the chaos
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Dede1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
maki:

hmm hmm hmm? #okbye

Spell out your objections, if any. I know the Ibibio, Annang and Ogoni people are also bearing the brunt of failed Biafra under Nigeria. There is no doubt Republic of Igbo land will sustain the test that awaits newly formed nation including the wedge of territorial expansionism from neighboring countries without suing for the help of foreign occupying force. I shall be extensively happy as Igbo in the Republic of Igbo land.

Mind you, It should never be by force to join confederacy with Ndigbo rather it should be a voluntary undertaking by Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Efik, Ekio, Ejagam, Atama, Ijo(eastern Nigeria) and Idoma (Benue State).

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by citizenY(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
If you don"t like Nigeria, get out that is called freedom of movement,
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Rhino5dm: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
OP[size=18pt]
You can do IT. End it!!!
[/size]

Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by obataala(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
kutchs:

The problem with Nigeria is we that we complain so much about the ills of d country without doing anything to make a change. How does feeling sad about being a Nigerian redeem her situation. We need action nd nt dis complaints. Those “big boys“ in govt were ordinary Nigerians lyk us who probably complained more than we are doing now but have done nothing to change d story. So u Obiagu will still do notin if u get d opportunity in spite of ur feeling of disechantment.
gbosa!!!.
If his citizenship is causing him or others anguish,and his tone acrimonious as that,he would be sensible to do what others dares not: lead the change by selling his vision & idea to us. You are pathetic. Twas an individual who set himself ablazed that started the Tunisian revolt which later swept The Magreb & whole of Northern Africa, kindred & alikes where inspired by that sacrifice,scores followed and others are still making sacrifices on regular bases. He can replicate that here too and be martyred, atleast those energy will count for something; been inducted into history of Nigerias martyrdom, or is that harsh?,maybe we should ask him his rescue plan to salvaged the country, so what does he think can be done to see the Nigeria of his dream?, if he has not taught of this,then,he cannot be taken serious. Infact his outburst is heinous and should not be condoned. Continuous brooding of challenges facing the country does not initiate proactive measures.it shows lack of will & laziness which incidentally is what has being plaguing us. It is the reason aspirants cannot engage in proper debating before elections to avail us proper assessment of the grasp of the problems and the solutions proffer by the would be leader.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
obataala:

gbosa!!!.
If his citizenship is causing him or others anguish,and his tone acrimonious as that,he would be sensible to do what others dares not: lead the change by selling his vision & idea to us. You are pathetic. Twas an individual who set himself ablazed that started the Tunisian revolt which later swept The Magreb & whole of Northern Africa, kindred & alikes where inspired by that sacrifice,scores followed and others are still making sacrifices on regular bases. He can replicate that here too and be martyred, atleast those energy will count for something; been inducted into history of Nigerias martyrdom, or is that harsh?,maybe we should ask him his rescue plan to salvaged the country, so what does he think can be done to see the Nigeria of his dream?, if he has not taught of this,then,he cannot be taken serious. Infact his outburst is heinous and should not be condoned. Continuous brooding of challenges facing the country does not initiate proactive measures.it shows lack of will & laziness which incidentally is what has being plaguing us. It is the reason aspirants cannot engage in proper debating before elections to avail us proper assessment of the grasp of the problems and the solutions proffer by the would be leader.

I cannot become a martyr for a  country like Nigeria because it will yield nothing. Believe me, we've had so much martyrs but nothing significant happened.

If you need to know my rescue plan, I don't think it'll change much because there's no one to implement it. Is it GEJ? Who?
If I were to be in charge of Nigeria, in 3 years, such much will change and for good.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Rgp92: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
News aint made to make you happy. It is a part of western propaganda. Want to be happy? watch teletubby.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Rgp92: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
Another choice? kill yourself. We dont need people like you, who dont belive in misery.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by ak47mann(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nobody is happy anymore about Nigeria the country's image have been stains for so long,and when it look like something good will come out of it a long the line another spring of violence either terrorism or tribal war the worst thing is that the government are too relax about it, corruption and looting as much as they can,their is nothing in place in that country no system,and population is increasing poverty increasing,things are getting more expensive everyday for common man.The country have turn a lot of able men and women to be handicap's frustration will set in people will find excuse to cus tension and it will finally lead to destruction of lives and properties.

This same circle is been going on for 55 years and is not getting better rather than it getting worst,the country is now becoming a global embarrassment  cool
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by emmatok(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hypocrisy  angry angry angry

See chief tribalists  preaching on NL.

The HATE you @Obiagu1 spread on NL is enough  to split these country .
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by ibedun: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
God bless Nija.

We are incredibly stupid and you seriously cant expect good leaders to come from a stock of rotten bad people.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Rgp92: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
emmatok:

Let him spread his sh.it. He will not survived.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by DonSegmond(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
My sister. You don't hate Nigeria, you are just sad, very hurt and experiencing the feeling of helplessness. I can assure you that you are not alone, there are plenty of us who feel the same. I also want to remind you that even tho you feel that you are just one person and can't have an impact, that you can really have an impact. We can all have impacts. The first step is to believe. If you don't believe, then why should anyone else believe? You must believe that there's a better tomorrow, and that it must start today and not tomorrow. Begin by being the change that you wish to see in our country. Don't be a hypocrite, don't lament about how terrible things are then ask for bribe. Be the positive change that you desire so that when others interact with you, they can't help but be touched and improve their ways too. Stay strong. Nigerian go survive.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2012
Guy if you dey make your cash for 9ja, you no go talk say you hate am. If you don't like what's going on around you, then champion a change starting with yourself and if you can't shut up and observe those who are willing to change this country for the better. When was the last time you prayed for this country. I rep 9ja anywhere, everywhere. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2012
When you read the history of other countries, you Thank God for Nigeria
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2012
Tundeiknow:

Guy if you dey make your cash for 9ja, you no go talk say you hate am. If you don't like what's going on around you, then champion a change starting with yourself and if you can't shut up and observe those who are willing to change this country for the better. When was the last time you prayed for this country. I rep 9ja anywhere, everywhere. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

. . . because you represent everything that's bad with Nigeria.

If you are as patriotic as I am, then you will definitely feel the same way as I do.
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Obiagu1(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2012
emmatok:

Hate Which hate do I spread?
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by tpia5: 3:06am On Feb 15, 2012
obiagu is female?
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2012
Ignorance is one of the things I hate so much about that country follow by corruption!
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by agiboma(f): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2012
@ Op yes their are so amny negative things written about the country perhapes when things change, you will begin to read positive stuff about the new and Improved Nigeria
Re: Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? by sheyguy: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2012
Most of pple in support of separation are the one who do damage to our image outside the country most times. In the hope that Nigeria will soon split, they sacrifice our image for their pockets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Adeniji Wins New-York Nursing Excellence Award / INEC Chairman Speaks To The BBC About 2023 Elections / Dora Akunyili Tells All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.