Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Girl (736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl by klemofem(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] Hi every Nairalander, My girl friend told me that she is dating another person with me and she said I have to comply with her or I go. please what do you wish i can do, I love her[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Girl by Koolp(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
men guy i'll advise u to leave her alone and find sm1 else since she is ready to leave u 4 another person i think u are not at that right place in her heart.have u ever told her that she must date u alone and not u and the guy .tell her that if not she should 4get u.then if she lives u men dont boder ur self she will surely come back beggging love should be based on mutuall grounds and reciprocity. and dont 4get guy be kool abt every thing it might only be a test.
U ARE THE GUY U HAVE AN EDGE OVER HER DONT BE WEAK AND DONOT ALLOW ANY WOMAN BUSS U
BYE

KEEP IT KOOL AS KOOL AS ICE
Re: My Girl by Busta(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
try moving ur post to the romance section, u'll get more replies there!
Re: My Girl by davtunji(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]all wat u can do is just 2 tell her dat it is very risk 2 do such a tin n 2 tell hr how much u love her
Re: My Girl by dayo23(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2007
oh boy dis forum is not 4 relationship matters,is strictly 4 education and student forum.
Re: My Girl by klemofem(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2007
pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its a mistake. i'm sorry

(1) (Reply)

Admissions Matters: Diploma And Pre-degree / Unilorin-what's With The Military Rule? / Oau Admission List Wont Come On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.