Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Girl Is Going - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Going (992 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Going by klemofem(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
hi nairalanders, My girlfriend told me that she is dating another person with me and i confirmed it. she told me that I have to comply or i go so what can i do, because I love her
Re: My Girl Is Going by efuah(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2007
let her go! angry love goes where love is. . . she doesn't love u back undecided
Re: My Girl Is Going by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
What an arrogant girl angry. you better leave her sorry ass, for her to give you an ultimatum, its obvious she doesn't love you, and wants to get out of the relationship. so i suggest you leave her alone, and look for someone else who deserves your love.
Re: My Girl Is Going by chukz4real(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
efuah:

let her go! angry love goes where love is. . . she doesn't love u back undecided

Let her go and b a man.

AIDS is real!
Re: My Girl Is Going by Joey82(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

What an arrogant girl angry. you better leave her sorry ass, for her to give you an ultimatum, its obvious she doesn't love you, and wants to get out of the relationship. so i suggest you leave her alone, and look for someone else who deserves your love.

i concur
Re: My Girl Is Going by nekkyo(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
check your self are u sure your didn't do anything to her for her to be bold enough to say this to u? or are u undergoing payback time for your sins? if not sha, forget her b/c is obvious that the feeling is not mutual. you will find other people to cherish and the will cherish u even more, goodluck
Re: My Girl Is Going by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
she doesn't love u. Discard her fast!
Re: My Girl Is Going by busygal(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ poster
Who cuts the SHOW HERE, you or her.
Scram men! She's not worth all da troubble.

u would get a better gal that will appreciate you 4 you.
Just Relax.
Re: My Girl Is Going by pitz(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
let her go. u wil surely find anotha persn willn to luv u bac
Re: My Girl Is Going by uspry1(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2007
Your girlfriend infects you----poisons your mind just like saucekid's poem "Girls and Viruses Are Similiarities".

RUN, RUN, RUN!!!
Re: My Girl Is Going by kaymi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sorry dearie, I feel you, but you will find someone else who is more suitable and who deserve your love,

This girl doesn't deserve you, so don't die because of her,
Re: My Girl Is Going by Koolp(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
wow for the first tym on nairalandgirls are being outspoken well i know most of them are waiting too be substituted
guy be careful with them they might ask u 4 ur number
Re: My Girl Is Going by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
Let her go. You will find a better one.
Re: My Girl Is Going by rachiwise(f): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2007
Heya,Pele oo.i cant just imagine that,anyways i hope u didnt do anything to deserve that ,but even if u did i dont think she should have done it that way.Atleast she should break up with u first b4 going for some one else.

but for her to have the audacity to say that to u,ehn?i fear o,that kind of girl can kil :ol!!!

Run !!!
Re: My Girl Is Going by cblow(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2007
if you love her enough like you said, u sure will let her go, perhaps she will come back to you, u know the stuff about butterflies?? grin
Re: My Girl Is Going by shabangur(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2007
I think you know an answer to this question.She's trying to break-up with you diplomatically.Just let her go or you'll be hurt big time.
Re: My Girl Is Going by klemofem(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2007
THANKS A LOT, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL, I'M GLAD TO HEAR ALL THIS, I KNOW YOU ARE REALLY GOOOD IN GIVING ANSWER TO MY WANT. THANKKSSSSSSSSSSS GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: My Girl Is Going by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2007
I'd say your girlfriend wants out, but she wants[i] you [/i] to do the breaking up.

Leave her, and move on. There are nicer girls out there, more worthy of you.

Don't be a doormat.

(1) (Reply)

Difference / 17 Signs Of Love / How Can We Move On After All The Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.