Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8511901 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10376) (10377) (10378) (10379) (10380) (10381) (10382) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Waiting for Sancho to light up this Euro, so as to justify the €120m Dortmund wanted to scam us of last season.....

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bruno and wayward crosses ehhhhh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
United has still not signed Sancho. This club is a very unfortunate one grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Watched all their matches, the same team.

Jota = Rashford
Their Coach = Ole
Bruno = Bruno (the version that loses possession easily)

Very unreliable set of players. Can’t even trust them to hold a lead.

A team can only go so far stinking up the place. After watching their first match against Hungary, and subsequently the one against Germany, their future was made clear in a pot.

Bruno was so poor he got benched by Renato Sanches smh
Portugal didn't stink up the place abi we dey watch different Euros
They played much worse and won the last Euro edition.

I agree Jota was the most annoying in that team.

I still can't see any major similarity between this Portugal and United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Expert17:

Serious rest, baba don try abeg.

60+ games this season.
No be beans, I think he's the player with the most minutes in Europe thus far this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
handelex:
Portugal didn't stink up the place abi we dey watch different Euros
They played much worse and won the last Euro edition.

I agree Jota was the most annoying in that team.

I still can't see any major similarity between this Portugal and United.

The similarity is in stinking up the place and expecting to win. Such style of play isn’t reliable, very volatile like crypto grin

They luckily got past Hungary and France. Germany ate them for lunch, making Gosens look like a Balon D’Or candidate.

Wanted Ronaldo to at least reach the semis, so religiously followed their matches from the beginning. It felt like I was watching Man Utd play the Euros, except they had no lesbian in their defence.

Bernardo played like it was a City match, forgetting that his coach is Ole, not Guardiola.

Bruno was just stinking up the place, removed him from my Euro FPL immediately after the Hungary match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
handelex:
No be beans, I think he's the player with the most minutes in Europe thus far this season.

Yes, 71 games : 5475 minutes

Rashford is 18th on the list.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bruno this Bruno that, he is not a very good midfielder this and his is not one of the best that.

He can play shiit for Portugal for all I care, na United be my Koko.

##Not related
The name ice cold rubbish and swedish lesbian always crack me up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
So if they sign him now or sign him next two weeks what difference does that makes?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Trevor012:

So if they sign him now or sign him next two weeks what difference does that makes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Trevor012:

You get time sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Trevor012:

See, don’t stress me this night please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
We’ve seen this turn out every transfer season. Even Fabrizio Romano should be tired of Man Utd by now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why does mou and shaw always throw tantrums.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

See, don’t stress me this night please.
Na question he ask, I dey feel like una dey overthink this. So far they later sign the guy I no mind if them do am by 11:58PM on deadline day.

Sancho apart sha, I no dey hear of midfielders or CBs we want to sign
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Look at this grin

The excuse will soon graduate to the ‘new’ players not being able to join the club on it preseason matches, so they need time to gel pfft.

Rinse, Repeat. Next transfer season, same thing.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Maybe the board is having a rethink, with what they have seen so far at the Euros grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Luke Shaw: "He [Mourinho] just needs to move on. Hopefully he can find his peace with that and finally move and stop worrying about me. Clearly I am in his head a lot and he clearly thinks about me a lot." #mulive [mirror]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Na question he ask, I dey feel like una dey overthink this. So far they later sign the guy I no mind if them do am by 11:58PM on deadline day.

Guys here like to overflogg matters especially the inconsequential ones.

Look at the Bruno matter for example. If this was a real life discussion, most arguments here won't fly. Because many of them are dead on arrival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

See, the problem is that this thing happens every time! Every freaking time! This club is so annoying, one might actually get a heart attack if they put much hope on this club to do things right.

Been posting here since 2015, and there’s no transfer season that Man Utd doesn’t do this sh!t!

The Sancho saga dragged on throughout last window, and they ended up with Pellistri and Diallo.

Bruno’s saga dragged throughout the whole window, and they signed him in January when the team was already sinking.

Cavani was a wild bet that went right, joined deadline day.

Watch it.. if/when Sancho gets signed, look how long it’ll take to bring in another player. Rinse, repeat.

See the way literally everyone was screaming for a McTom replacement? Man Utd will drag it till September or whenever the window closes lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Luke Shaw: "I knew I would be able to outlast him [Mourinho] and I have, and I can just focus on getting better and improving." #mulive [telegraph]
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
BikeMan:
I remember when these scummies said Bruno will do wonders in these Portuguese team. Best midfielder in the world, no be so o.

They told us Bruno's Yuroba League and Euros performance would give him a huge shot at winning the Balond'or this year grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mou gat united living in his head mehn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Maybe the board is having a rethink, with what they have seen so far at the Euros grin

Mtcheew grin

Seen this happen too many times, it’s not unique to Sancho. Very unfortunate club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Expert17:

Serious rest, baba don try abeg.

60+ games this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weyrey Luke Shaw grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
BikeMan:

58 for club

13 for country

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Mtcheew grin

Seen this happen too many times, it’s not unique to Sancho. Very unfortunate club.
When Jose was calling out the board for not signing players, a lot of us (including me) felt he was ridiculing the club. Ole will not openly demand for player signings, but will later tell us he is happy with his squad. Like you said, we've seen this happen many times...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

See, the problem is that this thing happens every time! Every freaking time! This club is so annoying, one might actually get a heart attack if they put much hope on this club to do things right.

Been posting here since 2015, and there’s no transfer season that Man Utd doesn’t do this sh!t!

The Sancho saga dragged on throughout last window, and they ended up with Pellistri and Diallo.

Bruno’s saga dragged throughout the whole window, and they signed him in January when the team was already sinking.

Cavani was a wild bet that went right, joined deadline day.

Watch it.. if/when Sancho gets signed, look how long it’ll take to bring in another player. Rinse, repeat.

See the way literally everyone was screaming for a McTom replacement? Man Utd will drag it till September or whenever the window closes lmao
What has happened every time? No one even knows what you are complaining about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10376) (10377) (10378) (10379) (10380) (10381) (10382) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.