Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8654832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10483) (10484) (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) (10489) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Karleb:

If he rejected that, it means he was probably earning #300k. For a player that was signed on a mega deal, it's only normal that he earns that amount.
What is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Karleb:

This is agenda. For what it's worth, DDG deserves that contract. That guy has been our best player for far too long. He even stayed with us amidst Real Madrid interested, when Real Madrid were the hottest thing in Europe and United were just too shitty.

If Pogba was not earning upto #350 per week, why is everyone complaining about his wage?
Are you miniding them? After Pogba they will turn on Bruno. Saying he has not won us anything and he should go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
odizeey:

Are you miniding them? After Pogba they will turn on Bruno. Saying he has not won us anything and he should go.
Pogba himself wants to go. He's just trying to be nice about it

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2021
eph12:

Gbam!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
After series of errors in the 2018/2019 season, his salary was raised from 200k to 375k. (not 250k not 270 or even 300k but 375k)

175k increase.

A stupid decision from the board.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2021
eph12:

You guys have been on his case from the time he came. Why will he not want to go?

That's how you guys joined rivals in calling Maguire all sorts of names till you all saw the light.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2021
This Pogba situation is a distraction abeg...

As much as I'd like us to retain his services, I don't like the drama we have to deal with every transfer window...

Let them sell him and get us two good midfielders...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2021
TheLequte:
So whatever Wijnaldum says is the gospel truth now eh?
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

As much as I'd like us to retain his services, I don't like the drama we have to deal with every transfer window...

Simple, we can't continue dealing with this big baby.

He should gtfoh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin

Good morning to y'all.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
patrickmuf:

Likeee. Sometimes I wonder if some people choose not to see what's going on or what. Pogba's agent has made it clear times without number that he wants to leave, I think Lukaku's decision and subsequent success finally made his mind up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
odizeey:

You guys have been on his case from the time he came. Why will he not want to go?

That's how you guys joined rivals in calling Maguire all sorts of names till you all saw the light.
As the senior man that he is na, nobody is allowed to be on his case

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2021
eph12:

As the senior man that he is na, nobody is allowed to be on his case
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Somebody that has not done anything of note since 5 years. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Y'all should leave main man alone please, he has not said anything. angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:
grin grin

Good morning to y'all.
I think say una don manage to sign one player...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
I think say una don manage to sign one player...

Maybe Pogba wants to force a move to Chelsea so as to win UCL. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
elrony:
Y'all should leave main man alone please, he has not said anything. angry
Neither has he denied anything either undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:

Even Keane or Scholes wouldn’t win anything with McFred - that’s the point.

The midfield is the most important area of any team as they are responsible for shielding the defence and also supporting the attack. Yet, United have the weakest midfield in the top 6 by a distance.

Why would any serious team pay over the odds for Pogba and not get him an elite supporting cast that would free him of too much defensive responsibility? It’s insane a player as creative as Pogba is stuck in the DM position in a club as big as United.

Pogba has hinted several times he has more freedom in France but the idiotic manager at Man Utd feel differently. Pogba said “We were already playing with three midfielders [at Juventus], in 5-3-2. I had the freedom, I had to be in the box, to attack. It was an obligation. In Manchester, I have the freedom to go into the box, but the priority is to play and defend.”

We play in a diamond in France. I am a little more in the transmission, in the construction. But I have more freedom than in Manchester to enter the box, to make runs forwards..

Any sensible manager would mirror France’s set up in the midfield at his club if he wants to get the very best out of him. Instead of that, the möronic Solskjaer went to buy Van de Beek who he had no need for. He wasted funds when all he needed to do was to get an elite CDM with the same combative attributes like Ngolo Kante.

We won’t know until Pogba leaves, right? We saw this happen when Lukaku left. The question on the lips of every Man Utd fan was why was Lukaku allowed to go or why wasn’t he replaced with the same quality. Some of you guys are already addicted to feeling remorseful after the fact.

I reiterate, United will go another 50 miles further from the PL title if they sell Pogba
Pogba is the heart and soul of that team that Ole is misusing because Ole is clueless. Elite managers know what to do with Pogba. That Ole is mentally incompetent has nothing to do with Pogba.

I would leave this quote from Wijnaldum here….

Imagine the audacity to spew such blasphemy.
Are you kidding me?
Beckham left, e no be for us
CR7 left, e no be for us
Rooney, Giggs and co have left as well and we're still hanging there

Some Pogba lovers dun already tell us say Pogba can hardly thrive in the spotlight

And then you contradict them by saying the team's formation should be set up around Pogba's abilities.

Pogba's Lovers abeg make una clarify oh. Me I dun confuse

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
handelex:
Neither has he denied anything either undecided

Innocent until proven otherwise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Imagine the audacity to spew such blasphemy.
Are you kidding me?
Beckham left, e no be for us
CR7 left, e no be for us
Rooney, Giggs and co have left as well and we're still hanging there

Some Pogba lovers dun already tell us say Pogba can hardly thrive in the spotlight

And then you contradict them by saying the team's formation should be set up around Pogba's abilities.

Pogba's Lovers abeg make una clarify oh. Me I dun confuse

It’s this nonsense arrogance from United fans that makes me laugh.

You haven’t won a spoon since Zlatan left.

You are comparing the era of Alex Ferguson when United would have had 5 Pogba replacements in their squad to the present idiöt that doesn’t know how to build a team?

When will you people learn? This lunatic sold Lukaku and replaced him with Ighalo when he had the opportunity to sign Haaland & you are talking about Beckham?

When you finish 6th next season, you would be throwing tantrums like someone that lost his bride to the best man. You can see a problem right before you and you are unperturbed because Beckham & Ronaldo left under Ferguson and United still won.

Ferguson and Ole are the same, right? grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
elrony:

Innocent until proven otherwise
Actions and antics speaks louder than voice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Expert17:
After series of errors in the 2018/2019 season, his salary was raised from 200k to 375k. (not 250k not 270 or even 300k but 375k)

175k increase.

A stupid decision from the board.

Rooney was paid £300,000 per week as far back as 2014.

All of a sudden, Pogba at £375k/week in 2019 is a blasphemy. grin cheesy

World class players command world class wages. Pay up or replace Pogba with another fraud like Schneiderlin or Pereira(£150K/week).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Official

Jadon Sancho is a United player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Star boy cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is the worst football shirt in history.

Everything under this Norwegian plonker has gotten worse. Shirt looking like what a roadside tailor made in Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
KingAlabi:
Star boy cool
No jersey number yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Be like they finally heard all the fuse you guys were kicking up cos of the Sancho announcement grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:
This is the worst football shirt in history.

Everything under this Norwegian plonker has gotten worse. Shirt looking like what a roadside tailor made in Onitsha.
Take a chill pill chief

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s this nonsense arrogance from United fans that makes me laugh.

You haven’t won a spoon since Zlatan left.

You are comparing the era of Alex Ferguson when United would have had 5 Pogba replacements in their squad to the present idiöt that doesn’t know how to build a team?

When will you people learn? This lunatic sold Lukaku and replaced him with Ighalo when he had the opportunity to sign Haaland & you are talking about Beckham?

When you finish 6th next season, you would be throwing tantrums like someone that lost his bride to the best man. You can see a problem right before you and you are unperturbed because Beckham & Ronaldo left under Ferguson and United still won.

Ferguson and Ole are the same, right? grin cheesy

Small clubs survive when they sell their key players. Nobody dies. The club will not go down. They will hang in. But na hanging in person won chop? make person go support Leeds United be that na.

Funny thing is Pogba has not said anything, but the disrespect he's been receiving on social media has been going on for days.

If he is not important why are they so worked up about it?

In the end, anyone who wants to leave can leave. But the way our fans are going about it has been mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10483) (10484) (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) (10489) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), viciati(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.