Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8510060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) (10489) (10490) (10491) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

Maybe Pogba wants to force a move to Chelsea so as to win UCL. grin
Lol you dey craze... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol you dey craze... cheesy

I dont know why you haven't changed your moniker to Patrickcfc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Even club kit na ole fault, boy, deal with your demons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
elrony:
Y'all should leave main man alone please, he has not said anything. angry
Not saying anything is saying a lot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

I dont know why you haven't changed your moniker to Patrickcfc.
Lol...

I can't imagine myself supporting any other team. I like Barcelona, Dortmund, Milan and Ajax but that's where it ends...Against any other team, I support those clubs but as long as Manchester United is concerned, I die here...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol...

I can't imagine myself supporting any other team. I like Barcelona, Dortmund, Milan and Ajax but that's where it ends...Against any other team, I support those clubs but as long as Manchester United is concerned, I die here

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
airmark:

grin
You erh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
eph12:

Not saying anything is saying a lot

Human being bad! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trevor012:
Starboy Sancho with the Boss. Haters can stay mad and keep crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Man United job don stress Ole die grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s this nonsense arrogance from United fans that makes me laugh.

You haven’t won a spoon since Zlatan left.

You are comparing the era of Alex Ferguson when United would have had 5 Pogba replacements in their squad to the present idiöt that doesn’t know how to build a team?

When will you people learn? This lunatic sold Lukaku and replaced him with Ighalo when he had the opportunity to sign Haaland & you are talking about Beckham?

When you finish 6th next season, you would be throwing tantrums like someone that lost his bride to the best man. You can see a problem right before you and you are unperturbed because Beckham & Ronaldo left under Ferguson and United still won.

Ferguson and Ole are the same, right? grin cheesy

You didn't even get my point and you're mentioning SAF.

What I meant was simple; NO FVCKIN BODY IS BIGGER THAN MUFC!!!

And again, you'd be very mistaken to think I don't know that OLE is the biggest problem we have.

I have said that countless times but then it's obvious that the club want to stick with him. So, Pogba must have done his assessments and come to a decision - which is to leave the club.

Pogba will definitely leave the club and that's no breaking news because myself I can't advise my enemy to play under OLE except if there's a hope that the idiot will be sacked.

My problem is the fallacy that if Pogba leaves our own dun finish.

That's like the biggest BS I have ever come across either by reading or hearing
shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
We thank God Sancho is finally official. Now if they can move on and get us a DM and a CB before the preseason ends, that would be great

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
adisaaowala:

Are you convinced now?
Yes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
On to the next pls...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
LostMyZeal:

You didn't even get my point and you're mentioning SAF.

What I meant was simple; NO FVCKIN BODY IS BIGGER THAN MUFC!!!

And again, you'd be very mistaken to think I don't know that OLE is the biggest problem we have.

I have said that's countless times but then it's obvious that the club want to stick with him. So, Pogba must have done his assessments and come to a decision - which is to leave the club.

Pogba will definitely leave the club and that's no breaking news because myself I can't advise my enemy to play under OLE except if there's a hope that the idiot will be sacked.

My problem is the fallacy that if Pogba leaves our own dun finish.

That's like the biggest BS I have ever come across either by reading or hearing
shocked shocked shocked

Zlatan left and una own don finish. grin

Pogba’s departure would lengthen the drought. Nobody was bigger than MUFC(Fergie era). That narrative has changed now.

If a big player of Pogba’s status leaves, United would struggle unless he’s replaced with a similar quality and there are few players in the world that are as good as Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
handelex:
The Times: Ryan Giggs head butted his girlfriend and threw her naked out of their hotel room, a court was told today

Giggs demons keep getting the better of him undecided

So this guy get bad demons like this..Was it this domestic violence that actually made him lose his Wales seat?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Finally, unto the next one...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
handelex:
The Times: Ryan Giggs head butted his girlfriend and threw her naked out of their hotel room, a court was told today

Giggs demons keep getting the better of him undecided

Isn't this a personal thing.
Why dem kon dey carry am public.

Or did she press charges..

Chaiii.
See public disgrace for both of them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
CrystalTiger:

So this guy get bad demons like this..Was it this domestic violence that actually made him lose his Wales seat?

He has sex issues.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mrviktor:

He has sex issues.

Na wa oo undecided so this guy fvck him brother wife true true..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
The last sanch that rejected man city flopped, make we dey watch grin the new signing of united cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:
This is the worst football shirt in history.

Everything under this Norwegian plonker has gotten worse . Shirt looking like what a roadside tailor made in Onitsha.
grin grin grin OGS don suffer

Na him be producer of that shirt? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Illimitable:

Zlatan left and una own don finish. grin

Pogba’s departure would lengthen the drought. Nobody was bigger than MUFC(Fergie era). That narrative has changed now.

If a big player of Pogba’s status leaves, United would struggle unless he’s replaced with a similar quality and there are few players in the world that are as good as Pogba.

cheesy cheesy
Struggle indeed. Enjoy your delusion ehnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mrviktor:

He has sex issues.

His brother said this to the media about him? Wow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin OGS don suffer

Na him be producer of that shirt? cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Yes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mrviktor:

Isn't this a personal thing.
Why dem kon dey carry am public.

Or did she press charges..

Chaiii.
See public disgrace for both of them.
The matter dey court so, Giggs no dey try at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
GloryIsaac:

His brother said this to the media about him? Wow
Not only his brother, their family don't see eye to eye with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Na wa oo undecided so this guy fvck him brother wife true true..
Giggs was shagging the lady way before his brother married her and his brother knew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
handelex:
The matter dey court so, Giggs no dey try at all.

Haaaaaa.
See public disgrace..

He don loose all him endorsements like this.
All his jobs.

Next thing na depression
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Innocent until proven guilty. Why not wait before all the condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trevor012:

Giggs was shagging the lady way before his brother married her and his brother knew.
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) (10489) (10490) (10491) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.