Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8617597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) (10544) (10545) ... (14118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Away from united.

I am happy USWNT were eliminated from the Olympics. Those women have turned themselves to witches because of their unreasonable demands.

It becomes annoying when you insist on a right that isn't there.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karleb:
Away from united.

I am happy USWNT were eliminated from the Olympics. Those women have turned themselves to witches because of their unreasonable demands.

I also hope they lose out on the third place.

Edit

On the other hand, USMNT are winning cups without turning anyone into villain.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

I don't know the details of the agreement but Kane signing a long term deal when he knew he wanted to leave was silly

Gentleman agreement is not enforcible, only hard written paper deals signed are.
He should fire his agent or just go beg Levy. Legally Levy can told onto him for as long as he wanted

The agenda against certain players like Pogba is my main point, If Pogba dance, it becomes a story, if he sneeze wahala, he takes picture with someone gbege!!

But media choir boys like Kane can do no wrong

If you fetch and insect infested firewood, you are inviting the lizard for a dinner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karleb:

I also hope they lose out on the third place.

Edit

On the other hand, USMNT are winning cups without turning anyone into villain.

Those US women will soon be relegated to obscurity very soon. All their old rivals have woken up (Sweden, Germany) additional good teams have joined the fray ( Spain and Netherlands) also teams like Canada and Australia is also in the mix. And most of these teams mentioned above are practically young. US women is full of old and tired legs who can no longer outrun and physically bully other girls like before because other teams are now stronger.

The US men's team that they usually throw shade at are now back in form winning.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Afrodoc2

Is there any medical condition that can make a boil swell someone's leg in 2 weeks to the extent that when it was pricked open, it ejected pink blood and rotten flesh. One writer here is claiming that the doctor who treated him told him he matched poison
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

I don't know the details of the agreement but Kane signing a long term deal when he knew he wanted to leave was silly

Gentleman agreement is not enforcible, only hard written paper deals signed are.
He should fire his agent or just go beg Levy. Legally Levy can told onto him for as long as he wanted

The agenda against certain players like Pogba is my main point, If Pogba dance, it becomes a story, if he sneeze wahala, he takes picture with someone gbege!!

But media choir boys like Kane can do no wrong

Pogba is a scapegoat - the mainstream media have decided to make him the punch bag. I remember one time he tinted his hair blue and the media said it was because he wanted to join Man City.

Kane is the golden boy and he’s English. He can’t do no wrong with the media. We see these double standards everyday but it seems nothing is going to ever change. Not turning up for training is the lowest level of professionalism but watch the media take turns to lick Kane’s behind.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Pogba is a scapegoat - the mainstream media have decided to make him the punch bag. I remember one time he tinted his hair blue and the media said it was because he wanted to join Man City.

Kane is the golden boy and he’s English. He can’t do no wrong with the media. We see these double standards everyday but it seems nothing is going to ever change. Not turning up for training is the lowest level of professionalism but watch the media take turns to lick Kane’s behind.

If that was Pogba, the conversation will be going on about banning him from the sports entirely, but now it's the media trying to tell us about some gentlemanly agreement, Do they care what gentlemanly agreement Pogba had with anyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
swiz123:
Afrodoc2

Is there any medical condition that can make a boil swell someone's leg in 2 weeks to the extent that when it was pricked open, it ejected pink blood and rotten flesh. One writer here is claiming that the doctor who treated him told him he matched poison

That is just probably a skin infection that developed into an abscess. Nothing like match poison.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

One is a consistently high performer who has given 100% all the time and has shown immense loyalty.

The other is an inconsistent player whose best position is still unclear after 4 years, who has dumped the club once before, and whose agent and brothers are always flirting with other clubs on his behalf.

Your reputation and past deeds matter in life. Even a judge factors in criminal record and character when sentencing criminals.
What is this? Pogba has won trophies with United and France? What has Kane done? Bottled it against Leicester and bottled it it in the Euros, won nothing for Tottenham and now refuses to turn up for training, even sitting down with Neville and telling Tottenham to accept offers and sell him.

All that despite having 3 years left in his contract.

Pogba never for once refused to turn up for training, Team mates always say good things about Pogba, Raumdueter is right, the media controls the way players are perceived by the public, you just proved him right.

100% Performance and immense loyalty na en person go celebrate? You think OGS isn’t doing the same? Why do you want him to leave United then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
has Pogba showed up for training? undecided

Na Instagram Pogba do preseason

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm... I don look away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2021
96forever:
What is this? Pogba has won trophies with United and France? What has Kane done? Bottled it against Leicester and bottled it it in the Euros, won nothing for Tottenham and now refuses to turn up for training, even sitting down with Neville and telling Tottenham to accept offers and sell him.

Pogba never for once refused to turn up for training, Team mates always say good things about Pogba, Raumdueter is right, the media controls the way players are perceived by the public, you just proved him right.

100% Performance and immense loyalty na en person go celebrate? You think OGS isn’t doing the same? Why do you want him to leave United then?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy

Person Ticket don cut. Baba vex enter here dey para anyhow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Ice Cold Cúnt don show.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Make dem no hard tackle Jones o. Make em play Matches this Season, at least 10 Matches. How I wish he can stay fit, he could be a Solution to DM Position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

I think say na you

Na impersonator angry angry

Thepostdigger be warned!!!

I don't know the nigga lol, I dey wait make season resume, person wan impersonate. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I know who he is....

Who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

My bro i understand, watch my discussions, I never shy away from retracing my opinions whenever it warrants. Human beings are infallable and nobody knows exactly what happens tomorrow if not every team would have signed CR7, Messi, Mbappe etc when they were kids.

However, I wont because of someone qouting my comments out of tune and not make my positions known on discussions. Alex Ferguson have on several occasions in press conferences or interviews praised Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Bellion, Richardson, Lingard etc So may be you can go and unearth those interviews for him whenever he is trying to make a point
I get you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

That is just probably a skin infection that developed into an abscess. Nothing like match poison.

Ok. He also claimed not to fill any pain around the area. Was just shocked when he saw pink blood and rotten flesh when it was bursted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Make dem no hard tackle Jones o. Make em play Matches this Season, at least 10 Matches. How I wish he can stay fit, he could be a Solution to DM Position.
Jones might be sleeping and still get injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Inter really rejected 100Mill for Lukaku shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Karleb:
Away from united.

Ahswear e sweet me I no go lie.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2021
96forever:

cheesy undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Ice Cold Cúnt don show.
Baba don go do spiritual cleansing this one wey e bab molo grin

Maybe e fit boost this season according to Trevor cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

E no shock you. cheesy

Abscess wey just need incision and drainage plus or minus oral antibiotics na him dem dey talk match poison.

Na why dem still dey burn people in Naija for stealing prick.

Africa is indeed the Dark Continent.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:
Baba don go do spiritual cleansing this one wey e bab molo grin

Maybe e fit boost this season according to Trevor cheesy

grin

Ronaldo De Lima Martial!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Shaw is with the Squad as well. Pogba?! No update on him yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
Shaw is with the Squad as well. Pogba?! No update on him yet.
Is Sancho back?

Varane na till next week o! We might not have him ready for Leeds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Is Sancho back?

Varane na till next week o! We might not have him ready for Leeds.

What is keeping Varane away?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) (10544) (10545) ... (14118) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), TrebleChamp(m), Trevor012(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.