Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8635282 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10839) (10840) (10841) (10842) (10843) (10844) (10845) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

PSG was just shit. Young Boys beat United because of red card and coaching masterclass grin grin We were dominating the game before the send off
Even if PSG like let them lose to Amazulu fc, it's not our business...Whenever we lose you guys are always quick to point fingers at other top teams with similar performance or result. Why not make reference to City, Liverpool, Bayern and the likes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Wance Aagain I would like to thank Ole for not pushing for Camavinga cool
Camavinga would have turned shit, had he join us to play under Ole...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
Even if PSG like let them lose to Amazulu fc, it's not our business...Whenever we lose you guys are always quick to point fingers at other top teams with similar performance or result. Why not make reference to City, Liverpool, Bayern and the likes?

How I wan take reply u now grin grin We no dey talk the same thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

How I wan take reply u now grin grin We no dey talk the same thing
I thought you were saying PSG were shit in defense of our own poor performance...

I however agree that if we play poorly like we did against Young Boys, we will likely lose to the Brugge team I saw play yesterday...

Ole has to do better when we go a man down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
You did not comprehend what you read.

AWB is not an intelligent footballer, he is only athletic and that alone is not enough. He is poor on the ball and positionally too...Away from sliding tackles or else does he offer?
We have been singing this song for long, I'm not interested in going down this path.

What I'm interested in is you trying to blame AWB if Sancho doesn't come good as advertised. That I won't accept. I hope you understand this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

PSG was just shit. Young Boys beat United because of red card and coaching masterclass grin grin We were dominating the game before the send off

Dominating the game with the shitty display? We haven’t played well in any game this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2021
eph12:

We have been singing this song for long, I'm not interested in going down this path.

What I'm interested in is you trying to blame AWB if Sancho doesn't come good as advertised. That I won't accept. I hope you understand this
I made reference to Sancho to pass across a point...I was like (In reference to an earlier exchange with Doc) na the same AWB wey you talk say don improve and go work well with Sancho?

I predicted that Sancho will struggle playing with AWB and I still maintain that when he plays on the right he will struggle as AWB is simply not good enough...I know Sancho has mostly played from the left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Panther7:
The way he attacks Sancho ehhh, person wey never play up to 10 matches. If he can defend Fred wey no too sabi he should extend the same treatment Sancho a better player.

That's how village people do. Person will be in Lagos enjoying life, unknown to him that village people are busy turning pot on his matter. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

Make Ole go find better coaches abeg

Why not just sack the guy himself. Why take Uyo Road from Lagos to Kano?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2021
nitrogen:

Dominating the game with the shitty display? We haven’t played well in any game this season.
We had most of the possession. We weren't threatening sha. I used to say Ole's tactics is counter-attack, I'm starting to think it's actually Marcus Rashford grin grin cos wetin be all these blunt attacks we dey see this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why not just sack the guy himself. Why take Uyo Road from Lagos to Kano?
All of them will be sacked if they bottle this season. Patience is already running out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Panther7:
grin grin Baba dey find target to drag too

And the guy said he was a strong Christian with forgiving spirit. Even Chinwetalu Agu will be envious of his beef holding capacity. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
I made reference to Sancho to pass across a point...I was like (In reference to an earlier exchange with Doc) na the same AWB wey you talk say don improve and go work well with Sancho?

I predicted that Sancho will struggle playing with AWB and I still maintain that when he plays on the right he will struggle as AWB is simply not good enough...I know Sancho has mostly played from the left.

Sancho has been struggling so far but he was as bad at the start of last season. I suspect his off-season conditioning is not the best which is why i said he needs to hit the gym. He also does not seem to have developed adequate understanding with his team mates and all these combined have led to him showing signs of low confidence.

AWB is not helping because he is not a naturally attack minded RB but the onus is on Sancho to step up. I can't blame AWB for this one. Sancho has to show signs of good form himself before we accuse someone else of holding him back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:
What steps have been taken to protect birds at Old Trafford from Ronaldo's freekicks?
I saw a video of this on Twitter grin grin
Na why I make this comment above

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Grealish don Dey deliver. We still Dey give excuse for Sancho, na wan Bissaka cause am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:

He should first make an impact with Shaw on the left abi Shaw is cancelled too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
afrodoc2:

Sancho has been struggling so far but he was as bad at the start of last season. I suspect his off-season conditioning is not the best which is why i said he needs to hit the gym. He also does not seem to have developed adequate understanding with his team mates and all these combined have led to him showing signs of low confidence.

AWB is not helping because he is not a naturally attack minded RB but the onus is on Sancho to step up. I can't blame AWB for this one. Sancho has to show signs of good form himself before we accuse someone else of holding him back.
My focus is not even on Sancho, eph12 is just trying to make Sancho the subject of the discussion...

My main focus is AWB, I don't think he will improve his attacking play in the long run or his positional awareness, he is just too limited...If he goes ahead to prove me wrong, I will gladly swallow my L...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2021
eph12:

He should first make an impact with Shaw on the left abi Shaw is cancelled too?
AWB is the main focus, I am not discussing Sancho with you. If you want to drag Sancho, come out with your full chest and drag him as that seems to be your end game...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

Russia politically is an European country, which makes St. Petersburg a European city.
Is Saint Petersburg in East Asia geographically?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2021
BikeMan:
If Russia is categorized as an Asian country will you categorize St. Petersburg differently?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2021
BikeMan:

grin

Read and thank me later.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/is-russia-in-europe-or-asia.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:
If Russia is categorized as an Asian country will you categorize St. Petersburg differently?

grin

Don't mind him jhaare. I asked him if Israel is middle east or Europe, I've not got his Reply till now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
eph12:

I want to understand something here. So AWB has been the one making it difficult for Sancho?
Like, how many times have both of them played together?

Sancho has been poor whether off the Right side or Left. Guy's still gelling with his team mates but na AWB cause am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hehehe I have and will never be a fan if AWB, he is just too limited and won't improve anytime soon...

I mentioned it here that he'd make it difficult for Sancho as a RWF but you said he was improving his attacking display thus they'd work together but I haven't seen anything that points to that...

AWB is a big disappointment for the money we paid for him.
So back to this, you should have mentioned how he was making life difficult for Greenwood, Varane and Lindelof, instead of mentioning Sancho. I wouldn't have had any issues. We good now
patrickmuf:
AWB is the main focus, I am not discussing Sancho with you. If you want to drag Sancho, come out with your full chest and drag him as that seems to be your end game...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2021
chidexxy007:

Sancho has been poor whether off the Right side or Left. Guy's still gelling with his team mates but na AWB cause am.
And they said I was the one with the agenda grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Panther7:
Interesting!
So what's Phelan's job?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2021
patrickmuf:

Frederalists are in sifia pains. They will drag anybody and anything now. If you like go and famz a crocodile, dey go drag am for you........teeth or no teeth. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2021
eph12:

So back to this, you should have mentioned how he was making life difficult for Greenwood, Varane and Lindelof, instead of mentioning Sancho. I wouldn't have had any issues. We good now

That was a response to Doc and he knows why I brought it up.

AWB is the least intelligent defender we have, he is positionally poor and in attack, he is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2021
afrodoc2:

Frederalists are in sifia pains. They will drag anybody and anything now. If you like go and famz a crocodile, dey go drag am for you........teeth or no teeth. cheesy
Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
eph12:

And they said I was the one with the agenda grin
No be everything be agenda biko.

Sancho has hardly played from the right in the games he's played or is Shaw now bad?

Greenwood has literally been very successful playing on the right with AWB.

Let Sancho settle in first and start playing regularly with AWB on the right before we start hanging him.
For now this hanging is very unnecessary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
chidexxy007:

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10839) (10840) (10841) (10842) (10843) (10844) (10845) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.