Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8634665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11013) (11014) (11015) (11016) (11017) (11018) (11019) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
We can't defend. We can't break down teams that defend in numbers. We give the ball away cheaply. Sideways-pass-cross-and-inshallah merchants; that's what we are.

The way we are playing, it will be an absolute miracle out of the footballing heavens if we beat Liverpool and Atalanta next week. A draw will be a really lucky result.

I've started to feel sorry for Ororo that he chose us instead of Man City. Egbon could have challenged for trophies or even won some titles there. Instead chose vibes and nostalgia with us. I guess deep down he's regretting his decision already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sulphuric1:

…..and I am saying that it’s still going to be the same. A major reason why you wanna have Pogba and Matic is for pure attacking and dominating football. But we don’t know what style to expect every match day, which is making the players useless and redundant.

If we had done McFred today, we would would lost the game conceding less, say 2-3 goals. But, scoring goals is not guaranteed with both, especially since McTom likes to hide from the ball.
That's funny because our highest scoring games have involved those two if I'm not mistaken. And we've had a number of those games.

But what do I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
I love my Darling Manager Ole, he is the right man for the job.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Make shaw dey see in mate chillwell

That shaw dey vex me evey time

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Elzak:

Worry not. When the DNA bullshit is not working anymore they will switch to RNA

After RNA they will switch to nucleotide and then Nitrogenous bases
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Illimitable:

He’s clueless.

Just look at the energy and intensity Chelsea are playing with. Same with City or Liverpool. The passing is quick, the pressing is intense.

You watch Ole’s team and it looks like a match practice. It takes about 20 seconds to move the ball from the right channel to the left. You never see Ole come to the touch line to hurry the players up to play the ball quickly.

This is not on the players, it’s the manager. Quick passing hurts the opponents. Ole’s team is too slow to do any damage to the opponents until there’s an opportunity to counter attack. When the opponents have their shape, Ole’s team is too slow to break them down.
That guy does not know what to do here or how to correct this mess. He should be let go at this point because his words and actions are opposite for the last couple of months. He has no solution to any of the problems we currently have
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Now is the best time for Ole to be sack before he pull some fantastic result, he should be sack before the Atlanta match.
#Oleout
#Oleout

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
If this man continues until the end of the season we won't make Top 4.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

You forgot the fact that we got 66 points 2 seasons ago, last season we got 72, that in itself is a progress, if we can get 73 points this season and have a deep run in the caraboa that is a huge progress. You also forgot that Fergie spent 10 years before he won his first trophy.
If you ask me, i will say give him more time, he is building something great, he has UTD DNA even his signings have united DNA, Ole is a legend he scored the winning goal in 1999 final lets stop disrespecting our hero.
Fake fans everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mrviktor:
Make shaw dey see in mate chillwell

That shaw dey vex me evey time
e no even sabi dribble ball grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibime:

Keep lining McFred while your opponents are lining up proper midfielders. You will find another excuse next time.
I don't think you understand my point but it's fine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "Lately we have not been in great form, lost too many points and that is something we have to look at. We might have to change, do we need more legs in there? What do we need?"

grin grin grin

Who is he asking JAMB questions?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
afrodoc2:
If this man continues until the end of the season we won't make Top 8 .
Fixed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WarAgainstBegga: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
6 wins in 15 games for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Worse form than LVG, Mourinho and Moyes were sacked for.

If he's still here Monday morning, it's just an admission of standards being lowered.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elzak(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

After RNA they will switch to nucleotide and then Nitrogenous bases
If we don't solve our problems with that we may have to settle for better histone proteins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Joezinho:
We can't defend. We can't break down teams that defend in numbers. We give the ball away cheaply. Sideways-pass-cross-and-inshallah merchants; that's what we are.

The way we are playing, it will be an absolute miracle out of the footballing heavens if we beat Liverpool and Atalanta next week. A draw will be a really lucky result.

I've started to feel sorry for Ororo that he chose us instead of Man City. Egbon could have challenged for trophies or even won some titles there. Instead chose vibes and nostalgia with us. I guess deep down he's regretting his decision already.

Ronaldo won’t put up with this for long. He’s a winner. He would be shouting at Sir Alex to pull the trigger any moment from now. He didn’t come back to Man Utd to put up with this shit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Werey tun fi probably si grin

Probably you’re mad sir

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Illimitable:

Ronaldo won’t put up with this for long. He’s a winner. He would be shouting at Sir Alex to pull the trigger any moment from now. He didn’t come back to Man Utd to put up with this shit.

When was the last time we actually put together a decent 90 minutes? Newcastle at the start of September? Although given how awful Newcastle have been this season I don't think that really counts.

TBH, i feel for Ronaldo..There is no way that a team with Ronaldo, Martial, Rashford, Varane , Greenwood, Fernandes, Cavani, Sancho and Lingard should look as abso-fvcking-lutely toothless as we do.

Every win feels laboured, every loss feels like it could have easily been much worse, there's no sense of cohesion within the squad at all. Ole Gollum the serial failure has to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WarAgainstBegga: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
eph12:
You watch other teams and see the energy, the zeal to win the ball, put pressure and play forward with purpose. But you watch Ole team and you see the opposite. Any form of team play with or without the ball is dead except for one or two occasions in the match. Keep on blaming this player or that player

Anybody still blaming players is mentally unstable. Sign Maradona and Pele and watch them struggle under this person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
eph12:

That's funny because our highest scoring games have involved those two if I'm not mistaken. And we've had a number of those games.

But what do I know

Why are we obsessed with stopping the opposition instead of setting up to hurt them?.
This is the rotten mentality this oaf Ole has brought to this team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pogba: “To be honest, we have been having these kind of games for a long time. We have not found the problem, conceding easy goals, stupid goals.” [@ShamoonHafez]

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Degea self dey mad.

I don't know why he was saving those shots, allow them go in, we should have lost this game with 6-2 scoreline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Who is he asking JAMB questions?

To wear that guy 500 Dey hungry me. The dumbest United manager post Fergie.
A total football numbskull

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penarity and VAR f.c grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "Lately we have not been in great form, lost too many points and that is something we have to look at. We might have to change, do we need more legs in there? What do we need?"
Ole is shit...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Jesus Christ!!! What I'm seeing from some so called united fans is just pure hatred and disgusting.. just because of one defeat, boooommm!! Ole is the problem!.. wtf? This man is a united legend and see our fanbase disrespect him is just so sad. Man picked us up from ashes, brought back the yanited DNA back (at a time I thought it was prime pep and Ferguson coaching us).. he really gave us bragging rights, no trophy but at least we were runners up in almost all competitions we played.. now because of Leicester he should be sacked?.. God forbid bad tin
#olein
Sir Kazim
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer: "We were too easy to play through. We need to stay compact."

We need to...we need to everytime...

We don tire Mr man,carry your bag dey go!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
BARAJ92:
we are winning three of these fixtures, I just don't know the matches we are winning.
You still dey support Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We were not good enough with and without the ball. You have to run, block and tackle and we didn’t do that enough."

So Foool was expecting wbo to bark this out to the Players? What is he doing on the Touchline, if he can't control the Lads.
I tell una say that fraud dey watch match free of charge...He is like a fan...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer: "All the goals were disappointing, how we conceded them. We weren't good enough in 50/50s, the things that make you earn the right to win a game of football. It says everything when your best player is David but still we conceded four goals."

Norwegian Trevor lined up unfit Defender for 90mins+, yet he's expecting CS?!
This idiot is analyzing the game like as if he was sitting in his parlor and watching it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
I enjoy watching this Brentford

(1) (2) (3) ... (11013) (11014) (11015) (11016) (11017) (11018) (11019) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.