Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8631228 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11066) (11067) (11068) (11069) (11070) (11071) (11072) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

You have not said how Shaw is better.
When you say eye test, what does shaw do better than Ben?
This isn't about you watching a certain percentage but even if you are saying you watched 70% of Chelsea games then you should be able to list these things easily.
Does shaw cross better or defend better or attack spaces better or provide width better or dribble better or have you noticed shaw is a better 1v1 defended than Ben?

These are things you should be saying so I'm waiting.
Build up play, defensively and support to his winger...
Shaw has not lived up to his standard last season and I have admitted it...

Take Lukaku for instance, he has scored a couple of goals this season but after detailed analysis you'd realize is just in some games while he has misfire for the most part. It's the same with Mount...

Stats won't point all that out just the same way stats will say Pogba and Bruno have been excellent whereas, they has only been excellent in a couple of games...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

The one area Shaw is really really fantastic at is progressing with the ball. He’s just okay in the other areas.

And more importantly, he’s only offered us one good year out of the 5 or 6 he’s been at the club.
Chilwell is fantastic at this too. Using eye test, Chilwell is the better player.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 80sjamshophip: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yes o . We trust you

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:
I don’t know what warrants Chilwell comparison with Shaw.

Marcos Alonso probably has better stats than he does yet these shekpites hardly bring his matter here- because they’ve seen him disgraced.

The reason for all these disturbance is because Chilwell scored in his last 2 games and they haven’t really seen his bad side.

Last 3 games please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Our darling Manager will do us proud today...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

Marcos Alonso probably has better stats than he does yet these shekpites hardly bring his matter here- because they’ve seen him disgraced.

The reason for all these disturbance is because Chilwell scored in his last 2 games and they haven’t really seen his bad side.

Not because we have seen him disgraced but because we know he is not a proper left back, he is only good as left wing back and has won us the league. Can you say same for Shaw? Shaw don drop disaster class tire, mou even call am lazy player so any player can be called out by fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
Chilwell is fantastic at this too. Using eye test, Chilwell is the better player.

He’s not better than Shaw in this area.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
Not because we have seen him disgraced but because we know he is not a proper left back, he is only good as left wing back and has won us the league. Can you say same for Shaw? Shaw don drop disaster class tire, mou even call am lazy player so any player can be called out by fans.

This is an excuse. Alonso is better going forward than Chilwell.

There’s just a little between them defensively. You’ve forgotten when you guys were cursing Chilwell after he Salah turned circles around him to score that goal at Stamford Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

The one area Shaw is really really fantastic at is progressing with the ball. He’s just okay in the other areas.

And more importantly, he’s only offered us one good year out of the 5 or 6 he’s been at the club.

I agree! You are so spot on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Yes o . We trust you

Gary is painfully dimwitted. So we have a manager that only gets results when he is under pressure?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
[Shamoon Hafez] Bastien Schweinsteiger:

"When I watch Manchester United games I don't know how they play. I can't guarantee you a win and as a Manchester United fan you want to know that. They keep talking about time, but you don't have time in football. You have to win right now."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

He’s not better than Shaw in this area.

That’s the only area Shaw is better. Carrying the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

There’s just a little between them defensively. You’ve forgotten when you guys were cursing Chilwell after he Salah turned circles around him to score that goal at Stamford Bridge.
Like I said, this is normal to call out players. But when it comes to rating Chilwell> Shaw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ex-#MUFC midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger: "It is still not 100% clear to me if United are going to be successful or not. They have great names like Pogba and Ronaldo, and I think that Rashford will help them a lot in the future. It has not been easy for them."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Schweinsteiger: "But if you compare #MUFC's football to other teams like Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or even like Bayern Munich it is not on the same level at the moment. But United can always hurt you in one game, that is clear to me, especially at Old Trafford."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Schweinsteiger: "#MUFC are still in progress. Solskjaer keeps mentioning that. It takes too long though for me in my eyes.

"If you look at #MCFC or #CFC and the impact that Tuchel had on them - it was unbelievable. They have a strategy and a DNA. They have more in their game."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Schweinsteiger: "Manchester United were the only club I was interested in playing for when I left Bayern Munich. They have a beautiful stadium and I was a huge fan of Eric Cantona.

"I loved playing for #MUFC, fans were absolutely amazing, I loved every moment of playing there."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Schweinsteiger: "When I first came to #MUFC De Gea said "tell me, am I better than Neuer?" I was like "no, you're not. It is a different level".

"He was angry, but I explained why. Whenever he had a great game he would ask me again, I would still say he wasn't on that level and he would be angry"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
slimghost:

That’s the only area Shaw is better. Carrying the ball.
Yes you are right, Shaw carry the ball very well but Chilwell is more productive with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

Have you also forgotten your opinion about Shaw or you want us to remind you? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

Chilwell has always been better than fat Shaw, na half-season of wonder blind una. You people even forgot all the great things had done and said Shaw is the best LB in England because of 1 goal and 5 assists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oasis007:
Lineup
Scamcho on the bench again?

Is he injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
When I come online sometimes, I’ll just search Bikeman’s profile to go through his posts on this thread.

Proper nightmare here. grin grin cheesy

He gives off Trevor’s vibes.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

Last 3 games please

LooL. Pele o.

I like the euphoria you guys are enjoying and displaying now.

It will be greater pleasure if una bubble burst later on in the season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na Ole dey cause all these rubbish walahi angry angry

Please lose and get sacked....I don taya

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. Pele o.

I like the euphoria you guys are enjoying and displaying now.

It will be greater pleasure if una bubble burst later on in the season.
E no go burst.

Bubble dey intact cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
LETS GO FOR D WIN BOIZ,,,WE CAN DO IT....GGMU....UP UNITED...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
slimghost:

Not a priority signing. We need a DM and right back asap.
But Pogba might likely be leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
ManU can do this.

They can beat Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Yes o . We trust you

I don't think he has won Liverpool as a manager in the premier League
. That's d problem..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Scamcho on the bench again?

Is he injured?
Comrade, you go dey unforgiving for meatspace. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11066) (11067) (11068) (11069) (11070) (11071) (11072) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.