Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8635277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11267) (11268) (11269) (11270) (11271) (11272) (11273) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
elampiro:

Pep was not in the EPL in 2015/2016

It was the 2015/16 team that Pep inherited which many claim was the best team in EPL, Now we are hearing its Spurs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
Nothing bad in given Carrick a rolling contract of game by game until end of the season. Am not oppose to any manager till they show their incompetence, Grant took chelshit to their 1st champions league final
undecided angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

He's simply enjoying the moment but gets carried away.

3pt.... CS..... Q...... that's massive.
We have a lot of emotional Utd Fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Carrick made Fred play higher and made Mct play DM role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

It was the 2015/16 team that Pep inherited which many claim was the best team in EPL, Now we are hearing its Spurs

It was a far better team than Man United's. That was the argument
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Cry, e nor concern me...
na u dey cry persistently here nah. How many times have you seen me wail on issues I have no direct control of?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Stop it...
I don't want him on a permanent basis but won't complain if he is kept on a game basis and the team is winning matches which is the most important thing. On a long run, he does not seem ideal for the. Club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
elampiro:

It was a far better team than Man United's. That was the argument
No Peps team that was inherited was no better than Utd team that Mourinho inherited
Many claimed Pep inherited the best team in the league, today we are hearing Spurs was the best team in the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Searchingvictor:

May be Carrick will be the better coach. He played attack, midfield and defence. Ole was a striker. He knew nothing about how the ball git to him before he burst net. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

No Peps team that was inherited was no better than Utd team that Mourinho inherited
Many claimed Pep inherited the best team in the league, today we are hearing Spurs was the best team in the league

We have argued this many times before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Great win today, kudos to everyone. Let me recite the new anthem, before the board start having crazy thought....

#CarrickOUT
#EndCarrick
#CarrickMustGo
#EndCarrickCluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#ArrestTheBasterd
cheesy cool

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Why didn't he suggest it to Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
raumdeuter:

Who claimed so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
elampiro:

May be Carrick will be the better coach. He played attack, midfield and defence. Ole was a striker. He knew nothing about how the ball git to him before he burst net. Lol

cheesy. He's dumb then, 85% of his career has been on the bench and he can't watch how the middle is been coordinated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

You think he didn't suggest it to Ole? grin grin grin grin
Las las, Ole is the head coach. His decision is final. So what more can Carrick do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Great win today, kudos to everyone. Let me recite the new anthem, before the board start having crazy thought....

#CarrickOUT
#EndCarrick
#CarrickMustGo
#EndCarrickCluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#ArrestTheBasterd
cheesy cool

You forgot Kill Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

Maybe Ole no dey entertain his assistant's idea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is there any striker turned coach and he's doing well?

Maybe because they don't know how the ball gets to them, that's why they can't have a well coordinated game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Goodluck to Carrick on Sunday o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
BikeMan:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
lekkie073:
na u dey cry persistently here nah. How many times have you seen me wail on issues I have no direct control of?
Do you control over what I post? Why make it your business?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

You forgot Kill Carrick
That line specially reserved for Nani, Slimghost and probably Joezinho grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
BikeMan:
Chelshit go collect, interim managers almost always do well in the first few run of games...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

Some Fans really want us to sign Allegri then..... LMFAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Paul Scholes: "You've got to have the very best in charge. Michael Carrick, he's a coach — no experience anywhere else. He can't [get the Manchester united job], as much as I like the lad. They need the very best."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Carrick responds to Scholes criticism: "It is not an important result for me personally. It's an important result for the club. It's been an emotional few days, the first person I spoke to after Ed offered me the role was Ole. I thought that was the right thing to do."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Carrick on Sancho: "It's up to Jadon what happens next, how he kicks on, he has all the talent in the world. He'll feel better tonight after how he played. It was a big goal for him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Carrick on Ronaldo: "He's got a cold + calculated mentality, doesn't snatch at chances. We started him off the left, put Anthony through the middle. The flexibility we have as a forward line, they chop + change positions. But wherever they end up they defend responsibly."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

..... and we top the fuckin Group with a Match to go.

Cc Lana1

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Chelshit go collect, interim managers almost always do well in the first few run of games...
Alright. I have now saved this message.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:

If I were you, I'll be very scared.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oasis007:
Carrick on Ronaldo: "He's got a cold + calculated mentality, doesn't snatch at chances. We started him off the left, put Anthony through the middle. The flexibility we have as a forward line, they chop + change positions. But wherever they end up they defend responsibly."
This one try sha, he explain small tactics give us, nothing like DNA and passion unlike his predecessor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11267) (11268) (11269) (11270) (11271) (11272) (11273) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.