Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8657233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11317) (11318) (11319) (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lol which Sneijder? Make u guys rest abeg

Typical of a supporter of injustice.

I'm very sure you no follow football then sha

Just like a lot of you Messi bandwagonists started watching him only from the MSN era undecided

Imagine asking me which Sneidjer, really?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Karleb:
Today just proof that there are a lot of guys here who hate Ronaldo.

No wonder they all claimed Ronaldo was a liability yesterday.

Messi >>>>>> Ronaldo

I love your tears grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lmao see Epistle. Rashford chose his mentor perfectly.

Book of Lamentations grin grin

Expecting his sister and mom to drop theirs tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Karleb:
Today just proof that there are a lot of guys here who hates Ronaldo.

Those who talked about Ronaldo are not even Messi fans...

I don't think Expert17, myself or Melody joined the convo...

Leyqute, eph etc are all CR7 fans.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Typical of a supporter of injustice.

I'm very sure you no follow football then sha

Just like a lot of you Messi bandwagonists started watching him only from the MSN era undecided

Imagine asking me which Sneidjer, really?!

I don’t understand this sneidjer thing.

He wasn’t even the club’s player of the year, neither serie a player of the year. Or even player of the year for the World Cup. But deserved the balon d or based on what?

Dey talk MSN era but pushing silly agendas.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
Those who talked about Ronaldo are not even Messi fans...

I don't think Expert17, myself or Melody joined the convo...

Leyqute, eph etc are all CR7 fans.

Don't mind him, just looking for a soft landing.

Lamenting and wailing like his small goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
ChristoBam:

I don’t understand this sneidjer thing.

He wasn’t even the club’s player of the year, neither serie a player of the year. Or even player of the year for the World Cup. But deserved the balon d or based on what?

Dey talk MSN era but pushing silly agendas.

LoL...supporter of injustice

Wanna know the reason ur MCM keeps defrauding others??

Oya, read my signature carefully and substitute Nigeria with 'The world' then Country with 'a place'

Have yourself a nice night smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Messi still and always the GOAT..

They will say we hate our Ororo cos we prefer Messi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Pedri wins kopa trophy, omo stamina and pass completion merchant grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lionel messi's son, Thiago messsi has touched more balloon d'or than cristiano Ronaldo. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Omo... this is another robbery

I guess the plan is to pacify Jorginho and Lewy

Anyway, it happened to Sneijder in 2010 so no be new thing
What about Ribery in 2013?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wasiu in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Devvy4:

How many players were given the ballon d’or simply because they “COPA America”

1 player - Lionel Messi.

The legitimate GOAT.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
I've never seen barca fans stan Ronaldo, but our fans here dey stan messi. undecided embarassed
It's well with Una stan sha

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Searchingvictor:
I've never seen barca fans stan Ronaldo, but our fans here dey stan messi. undecided embarassed

It's because they appreciate greatness.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Expert17:

Mr Izzou, any update from your end?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave me

Belle dey turn me, abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Enough of the wailing, let’s talk about now and the future.. Can United put CR7 back into contention for the award again?
If Messi wins with PSG especially in UCL den we are talking about another possibility while Pendu continues to write epistles according to Paul and wail.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2021
BikeMan:
What about Ribery in 2013?
No mind my guys...

Them say we hate Ronaldo because we prefer Messi...

At some point in their career, Ronaldo was better because he was first to grasp the context of combining goal scoring and fantastic ball playing skills but it was just for a season, Messi quickly understood that stat (Goals and assist) was a major decider and quickly adapted his game...

The difference is that Ronaldo completely changed his game in order for him to score more but Messi was still that fantastic player away from scoring goals...Even at goal scoring, he is better, the stats says so...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Expert17:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

#LM7
So people still dey wail say their Ewu no win balon d'or while messi won it??
Shey na dem day disturb say him never win any Intl trophy? Dem no know say dem dey throw am stones wey him go take build house

Dem never start grin grin grin grin

Lostmyzeal, treblechamp, leyqute.... How far na grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Messi is a big sporting name nau

You think he went to PSG to take pictures of the Eiffel tower??

It was all planned and I bet it was majorly what they used to lure him.

They're the organisers but it's epileptic to try to set footballing standards with a series of undeserved awards

Nuff said
grin grin

Wen Ronaldo use playoff win 2013 balon d'or (playoff o, like he could not qualify his country normally), we been no hear all these epistles and conspiracy theory grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2021
KingAlabi:
Balloon d'Or don turn joke.
You wan follow dem cry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s crazy that someone can win ballon d’Or on the strength of winning COPA.

Copa that Suarez, Alexis, Forlan, etc have won in the past and getting nowhere near the top 3.

I pity Jorginho. In terms of big trophies, he deserved it the most . Lewandowski also deserved it based on the cancelled awards last season. At least, give him the award for last season.
Even Jorginho will look at this statement and will have his head shaken vigorously for u in amazement grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:50am On Nov 30, 2021
There's still the Dubai award for our other goat sha

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Wetin concern me with who Barca fans stan or no stan. Make I no like footballer again because Barca fans no stan Ronaldo? You forget Ronaldo played for their biggest rival in the same league for 9 years

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
The eye test does it for me...I watched both and whilst Lewy was fantastic too, Messi was individually better than anyone else...
Na the eye test. While Messi will still beat the competition in stats, watching him play is just a joyful experience. I don detach myself from doing comparisons or arguments with anybody when it comes to Messi, anyone fit accept whatever they want

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Karleb:
Today just proof that there are a lot of guys here who hates Ronaldo.

The way "hate" is being thrown around here ehh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Illimitable:

But why must the beneficiary of a dubious award always be Messi?

If the beneficiaries are different people over the last 10 years, one could say it’s normal. However, anytime there’s a hint of an undeserved award, it automatically goes to Messi.

Copa America is a useless competition. I rate African Nations Cup higher and the Euros is definitely a better competition so why isn’t Jorginho(also CL winner) not the top favorite for this year’s award?
Nobody cares how you rate the competitions tbh. You can call it inferior from now till eternity, it'll still be a deciding factor when it comes to awarding the Balon D'Or, especially if Messi is a contestant grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Oasis007:
Paul Pogba said to be enthused by Ralf Rangnick appointment at Man Utd after ringing endorsements from contacts in football. No fresh contract talks yet but unlikely he agrees deal with overseas club in Jan. Return from injury on track.

- The Athletic UK
Make Pogba getat abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Jodera:
You wan follow dem cry grin grin
angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 1:22am On Nov 30, 2021
Lol, Baba said CR5. You no good oh. That is harsh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Scamllon d'Or

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Searchingvictor:
We don't have similar connections with Ronaldo. So most are not partial. Guy spent his prime years at Madrid.

Btwn Ronaldo played for Barca's direct rivals. It's not rocket science why no single one of them would Stan him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11317) (11318) (11319) (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m), Geestunnar(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.