Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8615373 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11465) (11466) (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) ... (14117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Canny19: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Where's the post match interview from Ogbeni Rauf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Canny19:
Where's the post match interview from Ogbeni Rauf

Tell Oasis to post the interview.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na that Capitalcee dey confuse pass

Watch him come and dance at the Chelsea thread later naked
Their mumu too much cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

That’s the funny thing. He talks too much. There is a reason he did not win a major trophy after coaching for decades.

He is a failure!
Day don break?
Good morning sir

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Amoto94(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oasis007 good evening Sir, how are you today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
For a player (Bruno) that can play rubbish and still end up with goals and assists, embarassed embarassed yet you benched him against one of the toughest defense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

I'm sure Rauf must be shocked that Big Joe typed that.

Clear Philosophy and Rauf in the same sentence?

[img]https://c./rM1-G4qGFosAAAAC/uks-unbreakable.gif[/img]

Riff raff issa scam..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

Ole’s first 3 months was so good that very few people talked about benefit of doubt. So stop lying. He did hit the ground running.

You should know that honeymoon period exists when a new manager is signed. This one’s is different.

Seems you are deliberately trying to not understand what am saying and that's why you are saying I am lying. Calm down and allow you brain process what am saying.

Never contested his 3 months, I can give him benefit of doubt regardless of his performance. Someone can start good and then turn to useless or vice versa.

What is the meaning of honeymoon period here. If he was appointed is it not the same thing he would have done or because he is interim then he should magically change the team immediately.

Calm down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Riff raff issa scam..
For how many games?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:
A clueless Ole kept making top 4 and semi-finals

But somehow they want us to believe that this one will flop cos he's never been at a top club before like it's a criteria

Ole from Molde and a downtrodden Cardiff came to the Club with only vibes but na the one wey come loaded go come flop

Moreover, it's just 6 months , but I'm sure the 6 months go look like 2 years to the players.

Yess! That's what we want.
No lousying about anymore

I couldn't agree more, my brother.

Rauf's 4-2-2-2- is exactly what we want.

I feel so happy reading your comments again

[img]https://media1./images/37082c7ff8df3974e89451428b269512/tenor.gif?itemid=11781150[/img]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

I couldn't agree more, my brother.

Rauf's 4-2-2-2- is exactly what we want.

I feel so happy reading your comments again

[img]https://media1./images/37082c7ff8df3974e89451428b269512/tenor.gif?itemid=11781150[/img]
Chairman E don do na

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:

For how many games?

Avoid me Sege..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
38 years of coaching, no major trophy or even appointment from top club.

Na person wey ManU use replace Ole. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

Seems you are deliberately trying to not understand what am saying and that's why you are saying I am lying. Calm down and allow you brain process what am saying.

Never contested his 3 months, I can give him benefit of doubt regardless of his performance. Someone can start good and then turn to useless or vice versa.

What is the meaning of honeymoon period here. If he was appointed is it not the same thing he would have done or because he is interim then he should magically change the team immediately.

Calm down.

You are indirectly blaming only the players for this shitty performance. Don’t, and don’t give the manager any benefit of doubt. He has been shyte since his first game.

The honeymoon period means, when new managers take over, they typically impress and show everyone what style they intend to play. Also, you get good run of games. This guy has it easy with the fixtures, he should be taking all points from game 1 to 10.

Look at Conte at Tottenham, some interim/new managers even win major trophies in a short time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
The manager is shyte. Simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
You're wrong, the optimism is largely hinged on his footballing philosophy which has brought successes to a number of his disciples...

We will gladly take it if he uses this 6 months a lay the foundation for a permanent shift in our style and approach to games.

This philosophy no show love o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
donstan18:

Conte is available before they signed Aregbesola and is the best bet for them but they avoid him just because of his affiliation to Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
donstan18:

Shut up your mouth please angry

How dare you disrespect the man that coached Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Allegri, Poch, Rodgers and the endless list of German managers?

If you have nothing to say, please leave our thread angry

In Rauf we trust

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
If it was just the result that was bad, I'd give this manager the benefit of doubt. But the style of play and tactics just keeps getting worse. There's absolutely no benefit of doubt to give here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Chairman E don do na

Bwahahaha I AF die grin grin

No be more salah brother be this grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
Conte is the best bet for them but they avoid him just because of his affiliation to Chelsea.
No. We avoided Conte because of DNA and tradition nonsense. Because we want a manager that plays Ghenghen or attacking football or the fergie way.

I was so happy that Conte asked for the job, but then the owners and fans want a long term play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
Conte is available before they signed Aregbesola and is the best bet for them but they avoid him just because of his affiliation to Chelsea.
Ronaldo is ManU’s problem.

I’ll keep saying this. He’s very very useless when he’s not tapping a free ball in.

Ole wasn’t flopping without Ronaldo.

Greenwood, Bruno and Rashford became flops immediately Ronaldo joined ManU.

He dey spoil team, he’s a liability. He’s the reason Ole got sacked.

Once he leaves, Bruno, Greenwood and Rashford will activate.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

How dare you disrespect the man that coached Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Allegri, Poch, Rodgers and the endless list of German managers?

In Rauf we trust
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The builder that fails to build his own house
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
donstan18:

Ronaldo is ManU’s problem.

I’ll keep saying this. He’s very very useless when he’s not tapping a free ball in.

Ole wasn’t flopping without Ronaldo.

Greenwood, Bruno and Rashford became flops immediately Ronaldo joined ManU.

He dey spoil team, he’s a liability. He’s the reason Ole got sacked.

Once he leaves, Bruno, Greenwood and Rashford will activate.

One player is Manu’s problem? You are a case study. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Make Athletico just comot Una Fess..

Na that one I dey wait for grin grin grin

...continues sanctifying the ammo

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

In Rauf we trust
They never see anything.

Even if they appoint Pep or Klopp, so long as that useless lazy Ronaldo is there, none of their attackers will succeed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The builder that fails to build his own house

This builder no even get land, talk more of to build house.

The guy is bang average...Forget all those lamba of him breastfeeding Pep as a kid.

See the nonsense wey him dey play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
kokanepyramid:

Say no more

Ernest Shonekan of life.

The godfather of Interims
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:
Make Athletico just comot Una Fess..

Na that one I dey wait for grin grin grin

...continues sanctifying the ammo

Werey grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

One player is Manu’s problem? You are a case study. grin
ManU’s problem is from the attack, it’s not flexible, they can’t score again like before, they now depend on the tapping merchant, these young players are out of form because of Ronaldo. I won’t stop saying this.

Ronaldo messed this team up.

You don’t press, you can’t even beat defenders, you’re not strong, you don’t create, you’re not young and vibrant, expecting to be fed at all times, thereby making other attackers less adventurous.

Lmao!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pls in case anyone of you sees hoopla, help me ask him how did he see Paul pogba's performance this night ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
I’m just extremely tired at this point. I feel like crying. Are we ever going to get back to our glory days? E be like curse now.

Nonetheless, no manager can teach these players how to make simple passes. The earlier we get off Ronaldo and cavani the better. Which team presses with a 36 year old?

We must have the laziest players in world football. Cus how can a manager make plethora of teams play a certain way and then become impossible at our club? That burnley tempo is what they carried to go and meet wolves. Winning at old trafford is one thing, winning convincingly is another. I want to cry honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11465) (11466) (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) ... (14117) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.