Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8666317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11668) (11669) (11670) (11671) (11672) (11673) (11674) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Same number of shots as man utd's trophies in the last 5 years.

That's another record for Pendu.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Lana1 no be you be this?

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
LostMyZeal:

We go back to the drawing board na ni grin

The drawing board is to ensure that SIUUU stays at Man utd to play Thursday night football next season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Last season trophy for shameless ManU fans... “We beat ManCity”

This season trophy.... “Chelsea Sanctions”

Never have I seen a fanbase as shameless as ManU fans, even Assnal miscreants weren’t this shameless.

Tueh!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Ronaldo must not be allowed to run away this time around. He must play that Yuropa by force by fire. Enough of taking teams there and abandoning them. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:13am On Mar 16, 2022
LostMyZeal:

[s] Apparently, you were the one they were referring to when they said some United fans be low-key praying for United to Lose just to have a go at Cr7 shocked shocked

Omo... what a discovery![/s]
The person you quoted is the wisest ManU fan here, the rest of una just get empty heads. cheesy

He’s truthful!!

He has refused to join you shameless fans to celebrate a finished old sui tappin merchant.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2022
BikeMan:
Ronaldo must not be allowed to run away this time around. He must play that Yuropa by force by fire. Enough of taking teams there and abandoning them. cheesy
He ruined Benzema, left and Biggi Benzy started balling.

Ruined Juventus by spoiling their teamwork.

Ruined Ole, his presence in ManU is the reason Greenwood assaulted his girlfriend out of frustration, following the hates he was getting from fans because of his stubbornness towards Tappindo!!

Ronaldo must be stopped from destroying clubs.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2022
ManU go still play Leicester, Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Brighton and Crysta Palace.

If you think ManU will qualify for Europa, then you no sabi ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na my issue with Ororo be this.

Baba can just choose to be in the mood again and fvck Diego Simeone up!

I can't take it. undecided

Say no more

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Hahahaha....sound it!

Finally, we go lay to rest, the inestimable Sultan of Eibar and him fans tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2022
I used to think the supernatural wasn't real until today, saw a figure move from my window towards the back of my wardrobe.

Scared asf, I finally summoned courage and asked “who are you” then It replied, “my name is Ronaldo”, that was when I knew I had just encountered a ghost.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ItisHi: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2022
BikeMan:
Ronaldo’s Europa league destiny can only be delayed, but never denied

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Lana1 una go still qualify, no worry..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2022
It’s time to have a serious conversation about Ronaldo ghosting the last THREE Champions League round of 16 appearances in a row.

The illusion that he is “Mr Champions League” ended in 2018. He is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Ajax ��
Lyon ��
Porto ��
Atletico ��

Since Ronaldo left Real Madrid’s comfort zone, he hasn't gone past the quarter finals in the Champions League. Exposed! ✅

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Shine brighter scumrade grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Manchester United fans said:

They have 8 world class players
Ronaldo is the GOAT
Ole was the problem
Pogba > Your CM
Harry Maguire > Your CB
Your manager < Ralf Rangnick
Lingard is back
Elanga is special
Sancho > Havertz
Shaw > Chilwell

Now read the first letter of each line.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
let give it up for the crotone man. grin

Wetin be this grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Ibukzy:
It’s time to have a serious conversation about Ronaldo ghosting the last THREE Champions League round of 16 appearances in a row.

The illusion that he is “Mr Champions League” ended in 2018. He is finished.
Ronaldo is finished. This is a proven fact.

I remember Izzou saying he has juice, kept me wondering where the juice went when he was needed.

Man is finished. He should retire and stop looking for young talents to hate on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2022
First it was Massimiliano Allegri’s fault, then it was Maurizio Sarri’s fault, then it was Andrea Pirlo’s fault, then it was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s now it's Ralf Rangnick's fault

But never Ronaldo’s fault ���

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2022
The Ronaldo we expected

Vs

The Ronaldo we got

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2022
You saw Man city,you japa say you get injury.. You see small team you nack am 3.. Oya nack ATM 3 na. Fraud!!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Illimitable:

Didn’t he show up against Roma last season in the semifinal at OT? He got the first goal, Roma equalized and even scored a second goal before half time. Roma were the better side up until half time.

In the second half, Bruno emerged from the dressing room looking like a monster and he got us through that stormy waters by helping the team win 6-2 with 2 goals and 2 assists.

Yesterday wasn’t his fault either. The manager removed him and until his removal, the manager had the entire team parking the bus after the red card. The tactics dictate the functionality of players.

Bruno has bailed United out many many times.

Lana1:
Another assist for Bruno on a UCL night.
A40 what were you saying again??

Brunosexuals. Come apologize right now

Leyqute:

Thunder faya your mouth there. angry
Mugu. Whose mouth is thunder firing now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maximilan: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Morning scums grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dumininu01(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2022
BlueMann:
Ororo leading the boiz into the Conference League like...

[img]https:///media/1-25-2021/uR3twh.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2022
It's sad that we don't see the native doctor in times like this, spineless coward. Na only Messi dey hin brain grin grin

Everytime Messi gets knocked out by bigger teams, the world melts. But Pendu keeps getting knocked out by inferior teams we noh dey ever hear anything. Pendu fans are a disgrace. Madrid tax is over, he must not be allowed to escape Manyoo cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2022
CapitalCee:

The same way Chelshit were saying Man U are shit yet depended on a dodgy penalty to scrap a draw at home to Micheal Carrick. Leave us with our thinking e no concern you, the match will soon be played e go clear for your eyes
How far, e don clear for your eyes now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2022
donstan18:

Ronaldo is finished. This is a proven fact.

I remember Izzou saying he has juice, kept me wondering where the juice went when he was needed.

Man is finished. He should retire and stop looking for young talents to hate on.

Leave me to nurse my wounds, please

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2022
raumdeuter:
Ten Haag sef go chop his breakfast today and we will now argue who is worse Ten Hag or Poch

Ten haag wey dey coach for one horse league na.im United dey hypw grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2022
ChristoBam:
Ten Haag build bla bla bla because they trashed a finished Dortmund on red card. Tell me what that one has done that he deserved to jump from Ajax to Manchester United.

Y’all tore into Poch last week, I hope you do the same for Ten Haag cuz no way they shouldn’t be beating this Benfica team at home.

A Dortmund without Haaland
Besiktas from who knows where
I pray y'all get him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11668) (11669) (11670) (11671) (11672) (11673) (11674) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.