Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8662702 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11754) (11755) (11756) (11757) (11758) (11759) (11760) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday TrebleChamp

May God continue to prosper you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Happy birthday TrebleChamp

May God continue to prosper you
Amen, thanks Doc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Definitely didn't expect us to be the worst we've ever been after signing the fraud.

So much pains huh cheesy

He's a fraud and your fave who throughout his career they've been changing goal post for, isn't a fraud?

You want Ororo to come to United and turn water to wine, with McFred in midfield and Maguire in defence.

You want UCL when Carabao never sure

Lookat your fave rubbing shoulders with the Guendouzis of this world in a farmers league, despite having stars around him grin

Prior to his arrival, have you seen United get to Rof16 in the past 3 years?

Your team that cannot even string passes because they wouldn't trust McFred in that midfield nahin you dey expect UCL from?

When you're ready to face the truth and stop deluding yourself, then you'd know that it'll take long years for that team to win anything tangible as long as we keep parading mediocres.

Continue wailing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2022
A belated birthday TrebleChamp.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

So much pains huh cheesy

He's a fraud and your fave who throughout his career they've been changing goal post for, isn't a fraud?

You want Ororo to come to United and turn water to wine, with McFred in midfield and Maguire in defence.

Lookat your fave rubbing shoulders with the Guendouzis of this world in a farmers league, despite having stars around him grin

Your team that cannot even string passes because they wouldn't trust McFred in that midfield nahin you dey expect UCL from?

When you're ready to face the truth and stop deluding yourself, then you'd know that it'll take long years for that team to win anything tangible as long as we keep parading mediocres.

Continue wailing

If Man u should have won a trophy this season trust me all the praise from people like you would have been on his head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Shebi I was telling Christobam and he said it is a new regime.

What thought process went into offering Pogba (effectively a squad player) 500k a week?

Or I should ask, did a thought process go into offering Pogba (effectively a squad player) 500k a week?

This is what happens when JJCs are at the helm of affairs. There probably wasn’t a thought process. It was all about money money and money. And they’re not even smart about it.

This mentality is setting up the next manager for failure, what to with the turbulent dressing room he’s going to inherit.

This is why we can’t seem to attract good, hardworking, loyal players. We put money first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
LostmyZeal Zukwanike na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
CrystalTiger:

Who and who make up the board of this useless club ffs undecided?

LooL. I think a shareholder is on this page.

That amount of money will come in handy for old trafford repairs. But no, let’s waste it on a flash in the pan who is always talking about leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This is why Ten Hag or even Angel Gabriel may fail at United, the crazy board seem bent on drowning this club. No club was willing buy Pogba for even £50m, now United will be stuck with him for another 4/5 years if this new £500k/week deal is true. Dablord will be at United for another 4/5 years dishing us rubbish footy, while cashing out big every week. So sad meeen, nitrogen people have finished this great Club. But still we move.....

Seems like they’ve offered him the deal since and he’s not taking it.

Can you imagine?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What is Rafiu really doing at United, cos he is not coaching the team well and also seem like not advising the board well too. How will the board offer that inconsistent otu £500k per week? E be like some people are cashing out on this Club, by adding their own percentage to the crazy wages they offer this players.
Today is my birthday, Dablord news will not spoil it. More blessings and winning by the special Grace of Allah...

Happy birthday Chief!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Leyqute:
So nobody is going to talk about how the board offered Pogba 500k so that he could stay and how it has caused turmoil in the dressing room?
there's nothing to talk about here. the fans are obviously tired of these baboons who care for nothing more than revenue and endorsement deals. I believe the fans can force these people to give up ownership because there are more than enough willing buyers who can run here effectively but we are not ready for that action yet.
this is a big opportunity for us to cut our losses and move on, we still want to blow it on handing out gift cards.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Ellexy:
A belated birthday TrebleChamp.
Thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
So una offer Pogba new contract of 500k weekly cheesy cheesy cheesy

This club is not ready to learn

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Thanks chief

Happy bday Baba ,wishing you the best in life

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Seems like they’ve offered him the deal since and he’s not taking it.

Can you imagine?
He should better not take it, PSG is waiting to sign him on free transfer....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Happy birthday Chief!
Thanks boss...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Happy bday Baba ,wishing you the best in life
Amen, thanks boss...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na weyreys full United board, minus nitro.gen sha....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

So much pains huh cheesy

Continue wailing
Keep twisting, turning and disguising. No one's talking about winning UCL. We might not even win any trophy sef and it won't be the worst. Like I said, what I didn't expect is the team to become our worst in history after your fraud joined.

Any of our players you want to rubbish were there last season doing their thing before your fraud came in.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mou is always right yunno

He was right about a lot of things, including the uselessness of this United squad that Ole spent hundreds of millions to upgrade

One of the most underrated Prophets of this time

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pogba is a quality player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Keep twisting, turning and disguising. No one's talking about winning UCL. We might not even win any trophy sef and it won't be the worst. Like I said, what I didn't expect is the team to become our worst in history after your fraud joined.

Any of our players you want to rubbish were there last season doing their thing before your fraud came in.

Okpata yarns as usual. These are speculations that mean nothing grin

lieing and throwing speculations around ain't part of what I do and that's what pains y'all cheesy..

But I understand; if I were you, I'd be pained too.

The truth surely hurts and I don't fvck with speculations, but raw facts. It's all there to see.

Go back to your previous posts and you'd see where you mentioned UCL.

Stop turning amala with your ridiculous speculations and come correct. No be beer parlor we dey lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
UncleHaba22:

If Man u should have won a trophy this season trust me all the praise from people like you would have been on his head grin grin

Check through my post when he was signed. I didn't even expect ordinary Carabao

I no dey delude myself na

That's for Leeyo bots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
donstan18:

Pogba is a quality player.

No doubt about his quality

But how has he been performing ?

500k weekly is too much for Pogba abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What is Rafiu really doing at United, cos he is not coaching the team well and also seem like not advising the board well too. How will the board offer that inconsistent otu £500k per week? E be like some people are cashing out on this Club, by adding their own percentage to the crazy wages they offer this players.
Today is my birthday, Dablord news will not spoil it. More blessings and winning by the special Grace of Allah...

Happy birthday boss. Jah's blessings

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:
LostmyZeal Zukwanike na

No rest for the wicked. Na end time we dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No doubt about his quality

But how has he been performing ?

500k weekly is too much for Pogba abeg
No quality player will perform well in a useless club.

Watch Pogba in France.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GuiseppeO: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Check through my post when he was signed. I didn't even expect ordinary Carabao

I no dey delude myself na

That's for Leeyo bots

Cos you knew he’s just a poacher, doesn’t add anything to the team if he isn’t carried. Same thing we’ve been saying for years grin
Glad to know you’ve acknowledged that fact.

Messi on the other hand is helping PSG to their league title which they lost last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Giving Pogba 500k for doing what exactly?

Same clown wey dey go vacations at intervals, in the name of injury, under that stupid Ole

A player that said he wants to win trophies, either at United or another team?!

Nah nah... this story doesn't add up. Mba!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:

There is a reason I have not been as excited as others about the rumoured ten Hag appointment.

There are certain elements both in the squad and on the board that will cause even Pep to struggle.

Look at Rangnick for instance. I have watched his teams closely for 15yrs. This is the first Rangnick team that is not player quick, vertical football.

The Hoffenheim team with Chinedu Ogbuke, Demba Ba, Ibisevic. The Schalke team with Ailton, Altintop, Asamoah that he inherited after Jupp Heynckes was sacked. The Leipzig team.
They all played in a similar fashion win or lose. He abandoned that pattern after 2 games with these players. grin

If ten Hag does not get not only the correct players in but maybe even more importantly the correct ones out he will struggle. The only positive is that at least he would have the benefit of a full preseason to get his ideas across.

P.S Happy birthday chief. Hope you have a blast.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
I don't believe the board are foolish and want to throw away money. Probably they're doing this for commercial reasons cheesy

When LVG said the club is more focused on commercials than football, some thought he was blabbing.

Na siddon dey look I dey now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy Birthday TrebleChamp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11754) (11755) (11756) (11757) (11758) (11759) (11760) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.