Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8663904 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11841) (11842) (11843) (11844) (11845) (11846) (11847) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
Our scouts went to Porto and got Dalot and Telles but didn't see Diaz or they saw him but didn't recommend him just to protect Rashford's place in the team?
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

He's not suddenly going to get the confidence in front of goal back.
The team style of play changed and they've played that way for about 3 years. It won't suddenly revert back.

The biggest part of everything is, I doubt that confidence, mentality is still there. That happens to anyone after almost 3 years of obscurity.
Nah this is just cheap excuse. If Dybala had gone back to his 30 goal contribution you wouldn't hesitate to use it to further your agenda. if you look at Juve this season now he's gone, there has not been some sudden resurgence of goal scoring from other players which proves your theory wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:15pm On May 03, 2022
We went scouting all over Europe and south America and got Amad and Pellestri for almost 50m.

Meanwhile these ones just went and picked Diaz 37m. And guy's making an impact immediately.

Are the guys making these stupid decisions not still at the club?

The sacked two chief scouts, meanwhile these sacked scouts have not been involved in the club scouting for years now. So they did that just to get us excited and hopeful for nothing. And we think anything has changed in this Fvcking football club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:18pm On May 03, 2022
ChristoBam:
We went scouting all over Europe and south America and got Amad and Pellestri for almost 50m.

Meanwhile these ones just went and picked Diaz 37m. And guy's making an impact immediately.

Are the guys making these stupid decisions not still at the club?

The sacked two chief scouts, meanwhile these sacked scouts have not been involved in the club scouting for years now. So they did that just to get us excited and hopeful for nothing. And we think anything has changed in this Fvcking football club?
What do you mean they've not been involved?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:22pm On May 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

Nah this is just cheap excuse. If Dybala had gone back to his 30 goal contribution you wouldn't hesitate to use it to further your agenda. if you look at Juve this season now he's gone, there has not been some sudden resurgence of goal scoring from other players which proves your theory wrong.
Lol you obviously get what I'm saying but just want to keep arguing. Like I said before, Dybala won't suddenly start scoring 30 goals because Ronaldo left after those 3 years of obscurity. You don't get over that easily. And might never even get over it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:23pm On May 03, 2022
Ellexy:
What do you mean they've not been involved?
They've been sidelined by the club for years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:25pm On May 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lol you obviously get what I'm saying but just want to keep arguing. Like I said before, Dybala won't suddenly start scoring 30 goals because Ronaldo left after those 3 years of obscurity. You don't get over that easily.
If you were right then Dybala should have exploded this season and the rest wingers as well since Ronaldo left but that as not been the case which makes you point dead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
These shameless ManU fans wished they had Diaz so that they’ll finish him patapata like they did to Sancho. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
Lana1:
Robertson and Trent at fault for the 2nd goal. Both of them are rubbish defensively. Na only to whip cross them sabi
I will still pick them over our full-backs, words can't describe how useless they are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:40pm On May 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

If you were right then Dybala should have exploded this season and the rest wingers as well since Ronaldo left but that as not been the case which makes you point dead.
Look believe whatever you want to. We're just repeating the same thing over and over again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:45pm On May 03, 2022
ChristoBam:

I can pinpoint the exact problem with Ronaldo in the team but I think it had to do with our style of play. We never used to do any of those cutbacks from the wings. We played direct and almost counter like football. Apart from the pressing part, I swear it was similar to what Rangnick wanted the team to do when they had the ball.

We had no style of play last season , don't just even go there. Everyone was complaining on how it was individual brilliance that was carrying us. Greenwood was called out for being Stingy as well even last season. We played the same disjointed football with no attacking cohesiveness, constantly relying on individual ability to win us games and that did not changed with Ronaldo under Ole earlier in the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 12:16am On May 04, 2022
donstan18:
These shameless ManU fans wished they had Diaz so that they’ll finish him patapata like they did to Sancho. cheesy
They still think their players are bad and you cannot wake someone up who is pretending to be sleeping.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 12:19am On May 04, 2022
hensben:
Defensive error was there last season but the team finished second. I am not saying cr7 is the reason Man U bad in totality but his present in the team contributed to it. Same thing happened while he was in Juventus. He demand for passes and this players have to find him to pass to so as to be in the good book of fans.
Hmm, I just understood your point now.

But he demanding for pass when in a better position to score shouldn't be a bad thing. The problem is those that always want to pass to him even if they're through on goal.

Greenwood made many bad decisions by shooting when a simple square pass would have created a big chance when he was around though. The same thing he then is what many people are criticizing Mbappe for too. Look at city players, no single one of them is selfish and that's why they score easily.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 12:39am On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

What’s the point of mentioning how we could not beat Villarreal last season? We were better last season than this season. Simple!

I can pinpoint the exact problem with Ronaldo in the team but I think it had to do with our style of play. We never used to do any of those cutbacks from the wings. We played direct and almost counter like football. Apart from the pressing part, I swear it was similar to what Rangnick wanted the team to do when they had the ball.

First thing I saw after a few matches with Ronaldo. Players like Greenwood were being called out for being stingy. Ronaldo and Bruno were running into the same spaces. Shaw and Rashford used to combine effectively at that left wing but now, when the attack starts, Ronaldo is mostly drifting from that left wing.

Btwn how Dybala went from 27 goal contributions the season before Ronaldo joined to 9 goal contributions the season he joined needs to be studied.

The problem is those players that tend to over rely on Ronaldo and it's affecting the overall goal returns of the team. If you know you can score, then score, if not, pass to someone in a better position, simple.

At least they played like a team at the last game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:54am On May 04, 2022
Bombblacks:

We had no style of play last season , don't just even go there. Everyone was complaining on how it was individual brilliance that was carrying us. Greenwood was called out for being Stingy as well even last season. We played the same disjointed football with no attacking cohesiveness, constantly relying on individual ability to win us games and that did not changed with Ronaldo under Ole earlier in the season.
You know the funny things is that before Ronaldo played his first game for United this season, you said it yourself that Ronaldo’s signing will affect Rashford, Bruno and Greenwood. You called it right then. So why’re you now acting like he’s not affecting these players in a bad way?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2022
See the amount of yes grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
Our scouts went to Porto and got Dalot and Telles but didn't see Diaz or they saw him but didn't recommend him just to protect Rashford's place in the team?

It's to protect Rashy na

You wanna send a future Prime Minister into Oblivion neh

I'm hearing Haag wants that idiot to stay

My own be say, if he jus fvck up next season, make dem sell am with him honours undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RightDecision15: 9:19am On May 04, 2022
patrickmuf:

Scout Isonu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

You know the funny things is that before Ronaldo played his first game for United this season, you said it yourself that Ronaldo’s signing will affect Rashford, Bruno and Greenwood. You called it right then. So why’re you now acting like he’s not affecting these players in a bad way?
They like changing mouth just to argue. If you play semi pro football you will understand how Ronaldo’s presence affected the team, I don’t hate Ronaldo and I can never hate him but it’s the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2022
Manchester United director of football negotiations Matt Judge is set to leave the club this summer, no changes expected.

Ralf Rangnick has already shared his opinion on potential transfer targets - but final decisions will be made by Erik ten Hag in the coming weeks.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:25am On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Because I have watched all our games this season to draw my conclusion. The deficiencies of last season was still present so it had nothing to with Ronaldo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
patrickmuf:

cheesy cheesy

This man sha ,telles was a beast at Porto ,one of the assist king in Europe ,you wouldn’t know that things will go this way at United

When you got telles diaz just arrived from Colombia and not as good as he was later at Porto

As for Dalot you got him before diaz even joined Porto

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

This man sha ,telles was a beat at Porto ,one of the assist king in Europe ,you wouldn’t know that things will go this way at United

When you got telles diaz just arrived from Colombia and not as good as he was later at Porto

As for Dalot you got him before diaz even joined Porto
If you have contacts in Portugal like we have, Liverpool should not be getting Diaz unchallenged. We all saw Diaz in the UCL and knew he was quality...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:37pm On May 04, 2022
Bombblacks:

Because I have watched all our games this season to draw my conclusion. The deficiencies of last season was still present so it had nothing to with Ronaldo.
Don’t give me all of that. This was you before Ronaldo played his first game. It’ll affect Greenwood, Bruno and Rashford. Look at the season of those 3 especially Rashford and Greenwood. It has obviously affected them. According to you, we were winning with the individual brilliance of these guys last season. Where has all the all the individual brilliance gone to?

Most of y’all know the truth. This points to the fact. But for whatever reason y’all just want to stay blind to the truth staring you in the face.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Don’t give me all of that. This was you before Ronaldo played his first game. It’ll affect Greenwood, Bruno and Rashford. Look at the season of those 3 especially Rashford and Greenwood. It has obviously affected them. According to you, we were winning with the individual brilliance of these guys last season. Where has all the all the individual brilliance gone to?

Most of y’all know the truth. This points to the fact. But for whatever reason y’all just want to stay blind to the truth staring you in the face.

The argument ends here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
Bombblacks:

And now without Ronaldo how many goals contribution does Dybala have?

Still better than his last season contributions though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:44pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Legend must legend, even if it’s at the detriment of the team’s success.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
hensben:
He is not the striker for psg, they have goal scorers in mbaape and neymar who he came to meet so had to feed them the ball by operating as a playmaker, he was a central attacking midfielder for the team. He played as LWF for Barca.

Messi plays as an attacker for PSG... stop typing trash and lies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
If you have contacts in Portugal like we have, Liverpool should not be getting Diaz unchallenged. We all saw Diaz in the UCL and knew he was quality...

You are right sha

You guys have the best contact in Portugal ,una sleep for that one

Una prefer to Dey pay for English talent like sancho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2022
hensben:
Because he is not the striker and don't have anything to prove by taking center stage when they have world class players in Mbappe and Neymar, cr7 is the one trying to prove to the world that he can surpass Messi by pursuing self glory at the detriment of his team, man u retrogressed badly with him.

Messi had the most shots on goal this season in Ligie 1.... so what are you saying my brother?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2022
hensben:
When did 21 goals plus assist in 23 games become flop playing as a midfielder. if it is so cr7 flopped too for having 4 assist in how many games. You don't know football, only cherry picking what suit your agenda.

Shut it... Pessi is not a midfielder... why all these lies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11841) (11842) (11843) (11844) (11845) (11846) (11847) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.