Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8660870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11934) (11935) (11936) (11937) (11938) (11939) (11940) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Trevor012:

Nigga rest and keep your so called quality player.

I am keeping my quality player

Even free player like Eriksen rejected manure grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Some people actually see Bruno as a certified starter under Eth. He never clear for una eye.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am keeping my quality player
Even free player like Eriksen rejected manure grin
Nigga rest and stop crying here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Trevor012:

Nigga rest and stop crying here.

The crying person is clear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The crying person is clear cheesy
Baba rest na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Some people eye don open Sha.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Trevor012:
I trust bruno 1 month into the season and you guys will be asking for gametime for eriksen like van de beek.. that is if he comes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrviktor:
I guess I'm not the only one that thinks this

The guy is not worth it. I don't even know why we are still on his case.

The only thing special about him to me is that ETH wants him because he will fit into his system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Trevor012:

But Bruno is way better than Erikson in my opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Barca dey price Lewandowski like groundnut

But want us to buy De Jong that has no achieved anything except Champions League highlight again real Madrid for ajax for 85m

Tufiakwa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Which striker we wan kon buy

Cuz I'm confused

Official and confirmed. Christopher Nkunku extends his contract with RB Leipzig until June 2026, deal now signed and sealed. �� #Leipzig

There’s a release clause included in the new deal for €60m. https:///mjZMyrs85s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
ovoP:
I trust bruno 1 month into the season and you guys will be asking for gametime for eriksen like van de beek.. that is if he comes
Keep putting your trust on a fraud like Bruno. Only place Bruno will see shirt is on the bench. Sir Ole who gave him freedom and a system to thrive has left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
What are d odds of this coming to Manchester.. tongue tongue

Cuz I dont see any other available forwards on the market.. And ronaldo definitely can't play d whole epl season and a world Cup without gassing out.
Plus we need someone for the future. Cuz I doubt he would sign the one year extension..

Plus we are d only team that have the money to pay for Neymar..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrviktor:
What are d odds of this coming to Manchester.. tongue tongue

Cuz I dont see any other available forwards on the market.. And ronaldo definitely can't play d whole epl season and a world Cup without gassing out.
Plus we need someone for the future. Cuz I doubt he would sign the one year extension..

Plus we are d only team that have the money to pay for Neymar..
He's not what we need at the moment. Instead of him why not sterling who's EPL proven or Gabriel Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Few weeks to Pre-season and we haven't signed any players, we also haven't heard any complain about lack of signing from the manager. So it is safe to say the manager is happy with current situation, na we fans to worry for nothing. Looking forward to the start of the season, in ETH we trust.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Mikechinos:

He's not what we need at the moment. Instead of him why not sterling who's EPL proven or Gabriel Jesus

Mancity won't see dem to us
They also won't come to us. They have been at city long enough to know u dont make that move across the city..

For real I dont see any other available trusted forward man that has the numbers to match..

That Anthony guy is just dribbling and aggression.. Not sure that's what we need.. He go just dey kill counter..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2022
LostMyZeal:
cheesy grin grin

Nobody wants to watch it gan..
Make he go dey dab for Italy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Few weeks to Pre-season and we haven't signed any players, we also haven't heard any complain about lack of signing from the manager. So it is safe to say the manager is happy with current situation, na we fans to worry for nothing. Looking forward to the start of the season, in ETH we trust.....

Atleast we are letting go of all the Deadwood..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2022
What's Martials situation self
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Mrviktor:

They also won't come to us. They have been at city long enough to know u dont make that move across the city..

For real I dont see any other available trusted forward man that has the numbers to match..

That Anthony guy is just dribbling and aggression.. Not sure that's what we need.. He go just dey kill counter..
Neymar is still not what we need where will he play? There are lots of other players out dear raphina is EPL tested and he will come if we bid for him instead of neymar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Is it a football or Manchester United crime to finalise other signings while the FDJ is being done‽

I'm very sure people wouldn't complain if other areas are being covered while we wait for FDJ. I've always thought white people were better with regards to administration but now I know NFF board members will be better at running the affairs of this club.

Its only this club that will wait till the middle of a TW to decide the players they need. Everything in shambles in this club. It sometimes feel there's someone within MUFC's purposely trying to destroy the club.

What makes me even more angry is the obvious deceit they release through their PR urchins. Each and every decisions they have taken have become the wrong ones.

The most painful football club to support!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2022
LostMyZeal:
cheesy grin grin
Otu in every thing he does grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Mrviktor:

Atleast we are letting go of all the Deadwood..

True, we still have plenty though. Mourinho or Rafiu would have been yapping off by now on lack of new signing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
#mufc bosses had become increasingly exasperated by some of Ralf Rangnick's comments in press conferences, particularly that as many as 10 signings were needed this summer. United asked Rangnick to sign a non-disclosure agreement as part of his departure #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

You can't make this shit up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Mrviktor:
Barca dey price Lewandowski like groundnut

But want us to buy De Jong that has no achieved anything except Champions League highlight again real Madrid for ajax for 85m

Tufiakwa

Paying 40 million for lewandowski is not groundnut pricing ,dude will be 34 in august and 40 million is very okay for him ,they got mane for 30 million with one year left ,yet they don’t want to collect 40 million for lewa with one year left

Since de Jong hasn’t achieve anything then leave him alone and go and overpay for English frauds as usual

I saw all the epl and champions league Maguire won when you paid 85 million for the bag of Garri

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Mrviktor:

Epl big boys are sleeping on Jarrod Bowen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yo Fam!!

Andrewbaba44
Mrviktor
Ellexy
TrebleChamp
LostMyZeal
Patrickmuf
Lana1

Yours truly would be hosting football podcasts where we get to discuss football in all its beauty ranging from the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, UCL, and all!

But first, we need like minds to discuss things through before we launch to make it more convenient for everyone.

There's need for suggestions, critics, encouragement, and all as we are hoping to launch fully before the new season and the 2022 World Cup begins!!

Also, apart from the names mentioned, we are open to accommodating anyone interested in being part of the program. Both Manchester United fans and non-fans.. Friends and foes alike.

What we'll be talking about? Everything and anything football!!

Stats
Players
Coaches
Transfers
Controversies
Banter
Club and country performance
Criticisms and many more.

Even, we might have a way to include oga Ibime/Ibeme's Nairaland Fantasy League ( Although, I've not spoken to the ogas yet to know how to go about it).

Best Regards!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ronaldo love challenge bla bla bla but ran away from two struggling teams in the space of two years.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Yo Fam!!

Andrewbaba44
Mrviktor
Ellexy
TrebleChamp
LostMyZeal
Patrickmuf
Lana1

Yours truly would be hosting football podcasts where we get to discuss football in all its beauty ranging from the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, UCL, and all!

But first, we need like minds to discuss things through before we launch to make it more convenient for everyone.

There's need for suggestions, critics, encouragement, and all as we are hoping to launch fully before the new season and the 2022 World Cup begins!!

Also, apart from the names mentioned, we are open to accommodating anyone interested in being part of the program. Both Manchester United fans and non-fans.. Friends and foes alike.

What we'll be talking about? Everything and anything football!!

Stats
Players
Coaches
Transfers
Controversies
Banter
Club and country performance
Criticisms and many more.

Even, we might have a way to include oga Ibime/Ibeme's Nairaland Fantasy League ( Although, I've not spoken to the ogas yet to know how to go about it).

Best Regards!!
Sounds interesting...Keep us posted...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11934) (11935) (11936) (11937) (11938) (11939) (11940) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.