Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8628924 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
No wonder,someone said that Chelshit fans trolling on this thread is because they are just never sober!grin

They are always happy when one misfortune or the other befall us,because they know we are their main nemesis!

Whenever they hear one misfortune or the other that befall Man.United,they seem to experience countless orga$m. Smh.grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keky:
Hat-trick for Wele on Saturday
Really?undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keky:
Must u insult him to make your point? take a chill pill man
How I take insult am,biko?undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
SailorXY:

na Jones own dey most annoying. how many years is he going to be sidelined? just a simple knock send these UK boys to boarders of a cemetery. hopefully, they all leave in the summer

I don't remember that he is still our player. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
elampiro:

I don't remember that he is still our player. grin
angry angry angry mtcheeew very annoying, young men for that matter!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keky:
Hat-trick for Wele on Saturday

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nani second to Cesc Fabregas in assists per minute

Telling stat. Of players with over 25 Premier League assists, Nani has the 2nd highest rate per minute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
i hope Herrera start this weekend..

Expct Rvp and Rooney to bag a goal each..

I miss Nani against top clubs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Odunharry:
Nani second to Cesc Fabregas in assists per minute

Telling stat. Of players with over 25 Premier League assists, Nani has the 2nd highest rate per minute.

the grass is always greener on the other side, when he was here with us, some laboratory weed smoking retârds argued he's not better than valencia.

people don't realise the mental bit in the performance of players. a player who knows he would play come rain come shine would always perform better than the one that isn't sure of his place in the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
coogar:

the grass is always greener on the other side, when he was here with us, some laboratory weed smoking retârds argued he's not better than valencia.

people don't realise the mental bit in the performance of players. a player who knows he would play come rain come shine would always perform better than the one that isn't sure of his place in the team.

Including Van Gaal?

Afterall Van Gaal kept Valencia and shipped out Nani grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Nihilist:

Including Van Gaal?

Afterall Van Gaal kept Valencia and shipped out Nani grin

valencia was kept as a wing back - he's not played as a right winger since LVG's arrival. you don't pay attention to details......

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2014
I hope this won't be the venue for this Weekend party... grin

Honestly, I am tired of this place... angry

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:55am On Nov 21, 2014
I ever imagine how sport section will be without Manchester United thread!

Relaxation center to bad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2014
adebayo201:

Relaxation center to bad

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2014
I think we should try and get Javier mascherano... The dude is just getting better by the game even though he rarely plays DM for FCB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Danhumprey:
Why do you like reasoning with your anùs? Have any of those two guys you mentioned picked up a torn anterior cruciate ligament injury recently?undecided

We all know that a fit and inform Falcao is deadlier than Costa and Aguero combined!

Quit being ridiculous!
You guys are the ones reasoning with your anus here, Were you not aware of his cruciate ligament injury before you all went on every thread on nairaland talking all sort of balderdash.

And please, Next time, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, Don't quote me

No be only deadlier, Na Killier
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

how's he bad market?
aguero has never been injured before? costa hasn't been injured before? oh please - injuries can happen to any player at any time.

phillip lahm is out for the season - he must be a bad market.
Oga Coogar, Why are you running away from the main question, Is Falcao still going to outscore Sergoal Aguero and Diegoal Costa??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2014
RuuDie:
I think we should try and get Javier mascherano... The dude is just getting better by the game even though he rarely plays DM for FCB.
Mikel is available
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2014
RuuDie:

Which Javier? Abi another one? tongue

He is not for sale... angry

We don't mind Alex Song...grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Dhellake:
Mikel is available

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Dhellake:
Oga Coogar, Why are you running away from the main question, Is Falcao still going to outscore Sergoal Aguero and Diegoal Costa??

why not?
and if he doesn't, it's because of his injuries, not because he doesn't have the ability. i don't even know what you are driving at.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arsenal nearly signed Messi, admits Wenger
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2014/11/21/6349721/arsenal-nearly-signed-messi-admits-wenger

Arsene Wenger again. Lol

The other time it was Ronaldo. The list is endless. What did he do with the ones he signed? Sold them off to rivals. Never really built them to Ballon D'or winners.

I am sure he wasn't the only one who wanted to sign him sef. Oga this has do ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
So Adebayo accused his mama of using juju to stop him from scoring.

Me think bros is old and he has done enuf for himself. Any way, none of my business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Manchester United have lost just one of their last 14 matches against Arsenal in all competitions (W10, D3, L1). That sole Arsenal win came
courtesy of Aaron Ramsey's goal at the Emirates in May

The clubs have met 219 times in
all competitions. Manchester United lead by 92 wins to Arsenal's 79 and there have been 48 draws.

Arsenal have lost to Manchester
United 20 times in the Premier
League, more than they have
against any other team.

Wayne Rooney has scored the
joint-most goals against Arsenal of any player in Premier League history (10, along with Robbie Fowler).

Juan Mata has scored four goals
and set up two more in five
starts against Arsenal in all
competitions.

Robin van Persie has scored in
five of the last six meetings
between Arsenal and
Manchester United, twice for the
Gunners and three times for the
Red Devils.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
adebayo201:

Relaxation center to bad
yes ooo to bad gidi gan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Odunharry:
Manchester United have lost just one of their last 14 matches against Arsenal in all competitions (W10, D3, L1). That sole Arsenal win came

all competitions. Manchester United lead by 92 wins to Arsenal's 79 and there have been 48 draws.

against any other team.

joint-most goals against Arsenal of any player in Premier League history (10, along with Robbie Fowler).

competitions.

between Arsenal and
Red Devils.
Chai! Arsenal will always be United's b*tch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Odunharry:

against any other team.

competitions.

between Arsenal and
Red Devils.

Wow! shocked Arsenal's head to head against Man. Utd is appalling. Ah ah. Na swear?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
adebayo201:

Relaxation center to bad
I swear,just reading there frustrations nd stupidity is sooo hilarious.......they av a lot of potential moyes on this thread,no better comedy than Man u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

why not?
and if he doesn't, it's because of his injuries, not because he doesn't have the ability. i don't even know what you are driving at.......
exactly what we thought about torres

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
incredibleone:
I swear,just reading there frustrations nd stupidity is sooo hilarious.......they av a lot of potential moyes on this thread,no better comedy than Man u
that is why you are welcome to wa-nk any time your d-cik itches, @ least it is still better than in-cest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
incredibleone:

the madam was infinitely on the pitch, make you dey try small small na undecided
how many years did it take the madam to score his first goal again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
incredibleone:

stop quoting me - you are too stüpid to catch my interest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.