Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8665364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) (12413) (12414) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Trevor012:
Tlona sharply took his L and ran away grin grin

Arguing with you is worse than mopping an ocean.

There's no point doing that.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Why Ronaldo was not given baloon dor in 2018.?? I still dey wonder. Despite winning champions league and taking Madrid to final. grin. D. Nobody is talking about this. Baloon dor too like ojooro. Even modric wey collect aam no win world cup self

So na NPFL Modric win?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2022
monerozi5590:

They robbed C Ronaldo of that award. Everyone knows he was the best player in the World that year. Even the World Cup that people were shouting about, he was the one that carried Portugal to the knock out stages.

Today, "Modric is better than Xavi and Iniesta because he won Balon d'or"

Tomorrow, "Ronaldo was robbed in 2018"

Make una stay one place let this L meet you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
MRTA7:
I have too much peace of mind right now. I miss watching this team. Can't wait for our next match for my blood pressure and general mental health to reach unacceptable levels. undecided

Nah me take my mouth ask for wahala. Now fever don start. smh.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2022
MRTA7:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
MRTA7:

We dey come arrest you for house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
odizeey:
Someone has played almost half of his career matches as a striker, and you are saying he's not a striker.

This is just the problem I have with Martial and Rashford.

They are neither strikers nor wingers. I don't know where to classify them.

Untrustworthy.

I'm beginning to tilt towards the other guy who said we don't have attackers. cheesy
A fit Rashford and Martial will score 20 goals each...At the end of this season, any player wey no perform should be shown the door including Martial...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
TLona1:

So na NPFL Modric win?

Who is the best player in champions league 2018.?? If you lie may Ogun fire dat Ur mouth. If Ronaldo was still at madid in 2018 will modric smell baloon d or.?? grin grin. Answer my question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
A fit Rashford and Martial will score 20 goals each...At the end of this season, any player wey no perform should be shown the door including Martial...

If you can give me 15 assists plus your 20, I'll gladly accept. These guys are not consistent with figures.

If they can consistently drop 20 no one will complain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zeusis(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Trevor012:

I am tired of talking about how useless Fraudnandes is.
you have to stomach his woeful displays cos he has set high standards for himself with his goals and assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2022
TLona1:

Today, "Modric is better than Xavi and Iniesta because he won Balon d'or"

Tomorrow, "Ronaldo was robbed in 2018"

Make una stay one place let this L meet you.

I hv never used Modric's Balon d'or' as a point against Iniesta. I only used G/A as points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
hensben:

You and the person that post this need urgent help asap. Ronaldo mostly played as a winger and striker. So what is the work of a winger and striker?? So you expect mbappe and neymar to dey dictate ball. By the way, if na halland won imitate ronaldo. Ask yourself can halaand dribble, play freekick, skillful like Ronaldo. You go just talk waaaaaaaaa. undecided. Messi for carry plane travel past whole field nw. Since he will dribble from his own goal post to opponent post

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Who is the best player in champions league 2018.?? If you lie may Ogun fire dat Ur mouth. If Ronaldo was still at madid in 2018 will modric smell baloon d or.?? grin grin. Answer my question.

Ronaldo wasn't the best player. He was the highest goalscorer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2022
If Casemiro starts against Everton and performs well, McTom might be facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2022
TLona1:

Ronaldo wasn't the best player. He was the highest goalscorer.

Who is the best player nw??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Trevor012:

I am tired of talking about how useless Fraudnandes is.
Why are you angry that he doesn’t perform fundamental abilities in his role when he has goals and assist to back his quality up. I thought you don’t care about fundamental abilities of players, so far they can score or assist even if it is meaningless to team progress and win generally.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You and the person that post this need urgent help asap. Ronaldo mostly played as a winger and striker. So what is the work of a winger and striker?? So you expect mbappe and neymar to dey dictate ball. By the way, if na halland won imitate ronaldo. Ask yourself can halaand dribble, play freekick, skillful like Ronaldo. You go just talk waaaaaaaaa. undecided. Messi for carry plane travel past whole field nw. Since he will dribble from his own goal post to opponent post
Messi is a winger too but when mentioning playmakers like Xavi, Zidane he is there, when you mention creators like iniesta and co Messi is there too. Isn’t that indication that he is an extraordinary player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MokunfopeAM: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
monerozi5590:

They robbed C Ronaldo of that award. Everyone knows he was the best player in the World that year. Even the World Cup that people were shouting about, he was the one that carried Portugal to the knock out stages.
Like seriously, who was actually robbed? he has the most man of the match in that year 2018 and best stat, imagine being the highest goal scorer and highest assist! Yet he's not among top 3. Pendu fans won't see this o, but if reverse is the case, they'll start splitting and shouting UEFALONA upandown

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
MokunfopeAM:

Like seriously, who was actually robbed? he has the most man of the match in that year 2018 and best stat, imagine being the highest goal scorer and highest assist! Yet he's not among top 3. Pendu fans won't see this o, but if reverse is the case, they'll start splitting and shouting UEFALONA upandown
This is injustice to messi, just because of team trophy that season he didn’t make top 3 at least but this is why I will continue to love him, he doesn’t rant over anything, he just accept things in good fate and move on to the next big thing. In this life believing in what you can do always is flex.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
I hear Ben Sesko is a Haaland regen but with better ball-playing ability

Who's seen enough of him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MokunfopeAM: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
hensben:
This is injustice to messi, just because of team trophy that season he didn’t make top 3 at least but this is why I will continue to love him, he doesn’t rant over anything, he just accept things in good fate and move on to the next big thing. In this life believing in what you can do always is flex.

77 G&A angry., Seriously it's an insult comparing him to Pendu., He, Maradona and Pele are exceptional and Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Modric went to the world cup later that year and was the best player in the Tournament. This is in addition to all the things he won with Madrid.
Maybe at the time Modric won it, it looked silly cuz we've always underated him up till that point. But it looks like the absolute correct decision now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
odizeey:

Why didn't you wait for us to buy who to replace Maguire before you started condemning him?
Rashford young homegrown player. That has shown In at least 2 seasons that he can play at the highest level is the one you're comparing with Slab head.

Rashford has come into this season and has done good. Even has a player of the month award already. Maguire was very terrible last season and probably worse this season.

You're seriously asking me this question?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Rashford young homegrown player. That has shown In at least 2 seasons that he can play at the highest level is the one you're comparing with Slab head.

Rashford has come into this season and has done good. Even has a player of the month award already. Maguire was very terrible last season and probably worse this season.

You're seriously asking me this question?
Same you that has been on Ronaldo's neck since last season even after he has done a lot... I smell hypocrisy.

But the point I'm making is based on upgrade.

You can turn Amala as you like and form arguments in your head as you wish but I'll stay on my line of thought. Keep arguing with ghosts.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mirinder: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
When he was at molde, Ole phoned United on haaland but the bosses failed to act on the tip. But some idiots here are blaming him instead of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
MRTA7:

Get well soon Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
adebayo201:

Get well soon Bro.

Thanks. feeling better after resting today.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
When he was at molde, Ole phoned United on haaland but the bosses failed to act on the tip. But some idiots here are blaming him instead of them
you can say you thing without calling people names

E no make sense at all

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

ankara Messi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ronaldo fans: "Ronaldo has the body of a 20 year old"

Ronaldo is yet to score a league goal this season

Ronaldo fans: "He's 38 FFS!"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
MokunfopeAM:

You are typing nonsense. Messi statppadding against the likes of Eibar and getafe doesn't mean shitt. Who was the top scorer and best player in the team that won the biggest club competition called the champions league. Where was your fraud in the champions league when it mattered in 2018? He was getting disgraced by Roma lmao. Ronaldo scored 15champions league goals leading his team to the champions league title while your fraud was dropping a Poverty stricken return of 6 goals and bottling against Roma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12408) (12409) (12410) (12411) (12412) (12413) (12414) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.