Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8615779 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (14117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
coded01:

You know even shame... angry

Wetin do Barca? shocked Oh I forgot you are an Arsenal fan... tongue
gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
Yaya is back undecided
At the wrong time when we are yet to play City at home.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
SailorXY:

oga you too dey fvck up. United played all those teams and recorded a single loss playing with 10 men for 75mins.

abi them don buy new players from Jupiter

Can ypu boast now that we will go through the six teams without recording a loss? I dey fear our top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where is Coogar? Ahn ahn!angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
elampiro:

Can ypu boast now that we will go through the six teams without recording a loss? I dey fear our top 4.
I'm not afraid of those top teams in terms of losing. My fear is drawing them which is also loss of points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Danhumprey:
Where is Coogar? Ahn ahn!angry
Oh my dear lamprey, i always av to quote u at the wrong time. .. ... . So sorry,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
SailorXY:

that's why he's refusing to build around the likes of Herrera and Rafael. i don't think he enjoys players who like to commit in opposing half or do that extra bit in attack when they are not really forwards.

in my opinion tho, it is bullshit. robots are never entertaining to watch. when Valencia is on the attack, you just know what will happen next automatically; just two options for him, same with Rooney in midfield or van Persie in midfield - it makes it easier for opposition defenders. compare it to the dynamism of a Nani or Young lately or Herrera in the early part of the season.

i think specific instructions are dished about risk taking to the few dynamic players we have, except for maybe di Maria; it has made the whole football pedestrian at best.
Exactly what I'm seeing. Players not allowed to express themselves.

Btw, two CF upfront should be discarded. I'm yet to see the good it has done us. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
elampiro:

We have always had one small team surprisingly beating us home and away for a long time now. As for the bolded, I am short of words.

I wonder why on earth Shaw was taken off. Just to force a 3-4-1-2. Young's introduction yes, but not for Shaw.

When he came on, we had Valencia, young, rojo and jones, so How e con take be 3-4-1-2??

I want to believe shaw was injured because that sub no make sense at all. Young shoulda come on for fellaini or di Maria instead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
elampiro:

it's a game at a time bro, no hurry in life. when we get there, we will see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Di maria, falcao and shaw... .. ... . Just when u remember man u fans saying winning the league is easy when u dnt play mid week matches.... .... Lmao, good old days when Lvg was better than mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

When he came on, we had Valencia, young, rojo and jones, so How e con take be 3-4-1-2??

I want to believe shaw was injured because that sub no make sense at all. Young shoulda come on for fellaini or di Maria instead

I though this was what we played: Val and Young at wing back. Jones and Rojo were at the back when Blind shuttled between midfield and defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
Exactly what I'm seeing. Players not allowed to express themselves.

Btw, two CF upfront should be discarded. I'm yet to see the good it has done us. angry
if i had my way, RvP & Falcao will sit on the bench. if Rooney miss-fires again after one game, he too will go to bench for Falcao, then RvP & Wilson to try the lone striker role. which ever clicks first nails it, others will ride the bench & i won't give a damn about egos.

if they all flop, Fellaini will play as the -withdrawn- lone striker till the end of the season when shop opens. i don't see how we pay these guys hefty salaries & they will deliver nothing, hardly a moment of ingenuity or sheer brilliance to grab the points. its nonsense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
I'm not afraid of those top teams in terms of losing. My fear is drawing them which is also loss of points

Away games remaining...

• Newcastle
• Liverpool
• Chelsea
• Everton
• Crystal Palace
• Hull

To be honest, I don't see us claiming more than 4points in total from the 1st 4 games listed above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Una dey give me small mind.

Till then. I pray we make it, otherwise it will be a disaster.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

I don't even think Shaw was injured. It was just a dumb sub. And to even think he left Fellaini on for the whole 90 mins still baffles me when he's not offering anything.

LVG is beginning to be the problem with his tinkering too much with the team and bad subs. When he starts a match with a bad selection, it will definitely lead to forced subs when things are not going on well.

What is the point playing McNair on the right when Valencia was available?
Removing Shaw while Fellaini played full match
Playing Fellainin in the hole when Mata and Herrera were available.
I still prefer Smalling in that back four than Jones. That's my own opinion

LVG is already seven months on this job but still doesn't know his first eleven when all players are fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

Away games remaining...

• Newcastle
• Liverpool
• Chelsea
• Everton
• Crystal Palace
• Hull

To be honest, I don't see us claiming more than 4points in total from the 1st 4 games listed above.

When the time comes 1st
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why I go shame...this bloody hypos will have had his head if it was anyone bar van gaal ..

Very annoying loss
Ahleti won

Let's see what happens to the merengues

Make I no lie, e pain me oh but I just don't understand why lose when in-form... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
Just checked livescores now. So Barca lost at home? grin cheesy

coded01, pls direct me to your thread; the party venue grin

How Barca go dey drag party with Chairmen like Manchester United... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
coded01:

Make I no lie, e pain me oh but I just don't understand why lose when in-form... angry

Time is running out....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
coded01:

How Barca go dey drag party with Chairmen like Manchester United... grin
Party time na party time grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Danhumprey:
gringrin

If you dey open teeth, wetin make I do as Van gal believes Man Utd Players played well shocked but failed to score... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
Party time na party time grin

Smh... Respect Manchester!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
SMH 4 LVG
wrong changes.....
Rooney n Rvp partnership no be am..it wud av been better we play with a Man upfront..

Can sm1 explain why he change Shaw?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shana wole shana wole
Rozay shana wole, moet shana wole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYoghbC-YSc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ohh and fvck Sam Smith and Beck. This is the Song and Record of the Year

"Baking soda I got baking soda"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
A40:

Man U. Wa je banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYv9lPW5Agw

This is the Jam.

The very jammmest jam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Coogar never show face, make he come blame Rooney as usual, help me tell am say him over rated coach na cousin of moyes 5th here we come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Now dawn on me that for every lost matches so far, it all started from the Sub!

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2015
LVG will take out this loss on herrera again... I dont understand how a top manager just gets up in the morning and rolls a dice with his tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Where is Coogar?
How does one explain the plummeting stocks of MUFC?
#WorryingTimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (14117) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Cuddler and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.