Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8659477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Professorfrisky: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
elampiro:
[size=14pt] Ibrahimovic has scored all his 8 goals when Wayne Rooney was on the field. Rooney has directly Assisted 4 of them.
[/size]
Ibrahimovic has scored 6 EPL goals (3 Assisted by Rooney), 1 Europa and 1 in the community shield. Against Zorya in the Europa, it was only when Rooney was introduced in the 67th minute that Ibrahimovic scored on 69th minute.

From my calculation, the time Ibrahimovic has been on the field without Rooney is 552 minutes cummulative. That is over 6 full matches. So putting it simple, Ibrahimovic has not been able to score a goal when Rooney was not on the field, that is about six full matches cummulatively.

It looks like there is a chemstry between the two of them.

All Rooney's Assists this season have come from open play.
you have nailed it on the head. Rooney needs to start some matches then to the bench, same as rashford and martial. Rooney Ibra, then Martial Rashford.
I dey tell una say for us to succeed this season, we need to pray for Ibrahimovic and Rooney to be in form. Una no understand, una dey talk about MMM. MMM wey don crash for Mugabe land grin . I no too blame many of una because una know know ball.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
Read again.
Guardiola wasn't asked what he felt about the EPL. Just like other managers he was asked how he felt about the match. He only used the EPL toughest league comment to caress his ego and throw the interviewer off balance. PUAs call it negging. Its like saying to a girl "Oh you want me to say you're beautiful? Okay you're beautiful"

Since you know thats the answer they are looking desperately to hear then give it to them

Its called calling a mad man the groom to let you pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Metroescobar:

So now rooneys back cancer that was pointed out by our resident online only physio has suddenly been cured?

Anyday he plays like a crippled donkey which has been the norm he has health issues? But whenever he gives a reasonable display just like the one over the weekend his ailments all miraculously dissapear?

He is getting healed now. We hope it doesn't have some reoccurence. Let it be getting better and better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lana1:
Some people believe football is a matter of life and
death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can
assure you it is much, much more important than that."
undecided

What can be more important than life and death??
undecided

Sex, now go and take a shower.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
21Savagw:

Sex, now go and take a shower.
I'd say Money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Since you know thats the answer they are looking desperately to hear then give it to them

Its called calling a mad man the groom to let you pass
In this case I think Pep is the mad man who thinks he's the groom. EPL needs validation from no-one, The EPL validates people instead.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
I'd say Money.

Money is more important than life? So when you have the money and no life then whats the use

Ask afrodoc2 the millionaires in critical care wo will pay millions to even get 30days of good health
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
In this case I think Pep is the mad man who thinks he's the groom. EPL needs validation from no-one, The EPL validates people instead.

Its those who asked him how he feels about it and continue asking him to compare are the low self esteem people that need validation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Money is more important than life? So when you have the money and no life then whats the use
A Poor man is a living dead.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its those who asked him how he feels about it and continue asking him to compare are the low self esteem people that need validation
If I was an interviewer, I'd make sure managers with big ego like Pep avoid me.
Because I'll be like "okay pep, it's more glaring than I can speak of it that things are not really as smooth for you as they've been over the years, I don't need your opinion on that so let's just move to the next question.

I'll do him before he has a chance to do me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:

And a dead man is a dead dead

A poor living man has hopes he can turn it around, A dead man is gone

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
If I was an interviewer, I'd make sure managers with big ego like Pep avoid me.
Because I'll be like "okay pep, it's more glaring than I can speak of it that things are not really as smooth for you as they've been over the years, I don't need your opinion on that so let's just move to the next question.

I'll do him before he has a chance to do me.

Na you ask question, Na you answer. He will just look at you that ok are you done?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na you ask question, Na you answer. He will just look at you that ok are you done?
that wasn't a question. Its an opening comment to the interview.
Starting with that will place him on the edge, make him nervous and let you boss the interview.
In life there's never fare exchange, somebody has to leave filling more fulfilled.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

And a dead man is a dead dead

A poor living man has hopes he can turn it around, A dead man is gone
On a friendly note sir. You're shallow with thoughts but good with words. Its my observation of you after years on this board.
I guess we can't have it all.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
I'd say Money.

Money is overrated, Living life to the fullest is the best thing in the world and Sex is the most popular way of doing that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
On a friendly note sir. You're shallow with thoughts but good with words. Its my observation of you after years on this board.

But he's "apari"...He's supposed to be a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
21Savagw:

But he's "apari"...He's supposed to be a wise man.
baba no blow my comment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
Wau! If that's d way u see it, then "i sorry for u"

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
21Savagw:

Money is overrated, Living life to the fullest is the best thing in the world and Sex is the most popular way of doing that.
Men are built to be more attracted to what's dimmed difficult to get. Reason behind why I'll game a lady who's forming than one who would just spread. Sex is cheap, Money is expensive to get and expensive to keep. So it's money for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lana1:
Wau! If that's d way u see it, then "i sorry for u"
Your reason?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol , see guys don turn our thread to philosophy theme park grin

Anyways, Nothing is more important than life itself tho! grin

Anyways it's still #GGMU

Sai Mourinho! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Spy360:

cheesy

Nna, it seems trust has got different meanings.

Goodmoaning...

Nna, how market ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Money is now more important than life?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
afrodoc2:
Money is now more important than life?
Money isn't more important. Money is as important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

That is a quote from Bill Shankly
iSee!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
Your reason?
Bcoz u said a Poor man is as good as dead.
Money is important. But it isn't everything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lana1:
Bcoz u said a Poor man is as good as dead.
Money is important. But it isn't everything.
Bro, forget what your pastor or the society tells you. Money will wow you. The only thing on par with money is life.

Politicians keep embezzling money not because they love stealing but because they've seen what money does and they become intoxicated. They can't go back to begging. Or do you think the rich wants to become richer just for the fun of it? Bro it's to afford those things they can't afford with their current status.
There's no quality the poor have that the rich can't also have.

BTW; What's so special about a poor person. Now I'm curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
elampiro:
[size=14pt] Ibrahimovic has scored all his 8 goals when Wayne Rooney was on the field. Rooney has directly Assisted 4 of them.
[/size]
Ibrahimovic has scored 6 EPL goals (3 Assisted by Rooney), 1 Europa and 1 in the community shield. Against Zorya in the Europa, it was only when Rooney was introduced in the 67th minute that Ibrahimovic scored on 69th minute.

From my calculation, the time Ibrahimovic has been on the field without Rooney is 552 minutes cummulative. That is over 6 full matches. So putting it simple, Ibrahimovic has not been able to score a goal when Rooney was not on the field, that is about six full matches cummulatively.

It looks like there is a chemstry between the two of them.

All Rooney's Assists this season have come from open play.

I dey tell una say for us to succeed this season, we need to pray for Ibrahimovic and Rooney to be in form. Una no understand, una dey talk about MMM. MMM wey don crash for Mugabe land grin . I no too blame many of una because una no know ball.

lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:

Interesting observation. It's your opinion and I wont argue with it. You probably have some good in you and some people would have told you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Make we no disrupt the thread, all I know is I have stinkingly rich Relations and I have peered deep into their soul, they look empty, like robots programmed to do something. Living with no Life, accumulating money to no end, That's a useless life in my opinion.

How did R Ashford get into the National team, I would prefer if he was in the U-21 and Had more game time than he not even making the bench or relegated to the wings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.