Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8663159 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
Bro, forget what your pastor or the society tells you. Money will wow you. The only thing on par with money is life.

Politicians keep embezzling money not because they love stealing but because they've seen what money does and they become intoxicated. They can't go back to begging. Or do you think the rich wants to become richer just for the fun of it? Bro it's to afford those things they can't afford with their current status.
There's no quality the poor have that the rich can't also have.

BTW; What's so special about a poor person. Now I'm curious.

You talk like someone who is rich, are you? I'm not talking average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem, when I'm brewing, I stay off the internet...Do the same

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
dopeJemi:

You talk like someone who is rich, are you? I'm not talking average
Not as rich as I speak of.
The only difference between now and then is Time. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
patrickmuf:
UniqueGem, when I'm brewing, I stay off the internet...Do the same
Hokay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Men _fuck that poverty _shit!

Cash rules everything around ME! All men and women should aspire to work hard enough to be able to make themselves or their families comfortable!

You don't have to have dangote money, but at least be able to afford vacations, a decent home, a nice car, good food, nice schools, good clothes, good liqour, a good job or business and take it from there!

If you can't ensure that your kids have a better life than the one your folks provided for you then what the _fuck have you been doing all this while on earth? Men being broke is childish!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
Not as rich as I speak of.
The only difference between now and then is Time. smiley

So can I call you poor? And also ask what's special about you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fans of the England's richest club analyzing poverty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
dopeJemi:

So can I call you poor? And also ask what's special about you?
No. Mentality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Metroescobar:

Men _fuck that poverty _shit!

Cash rules everything around ME! All men and women should aspire to work hard enough to be able to make themselves or their families comfortable!

You don't have to have dangote money, but at least be able to afford vacations, a decent home, a nice car, good food, nice schools, good clothes, good liqour, a good job or business and take it from there!

If you can't ensure that your kids have a better life than the one your folks provided for you then what the _fuck have you been doing all this while on earth? Men being broke is childish!
Finally, a Bruh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
There's really more to life! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
"The eye sees things differently "
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2016
"Money answereth ALL things" wink

"The love of money is the root of ALL evil" grin

"Go, sell ALL your possession & give the money to the poor, then follow me" shocked

"It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter my kingdom" lipsrsealed

"... but lay up thy treasure in my kingdom where the termites & dust destroyeth not for where your treasures are there shall thy heart be" angry

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, & ALL other things shall be added..." tongue

"The Lord's blessings maketh rich & addeth NO sorrow" kiss

"The latter end of Job was greater than the former, for he was blessed in ALL things" cool

- for those who use the Christian Bible as a guide -
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
[b]EXCLUSIVE: LIFE ACCORDING TO ZLATAN

1. I want to do more and I will do more

"I think I could have scored a couple more goals than I have done - I missed pretty good chances which I didn’t see myself doing. But it’s a different game here [in England]. Here, it’s different compared to the ones [the leagues] before. When you play a game here, there is no team controlling it, it’s back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. That’s the way the game is, you have to get used to it. With my performance, I am happy. I know I can do more, I know the team can do more and I want to do more and I will do more."

2. We can achieve big things

"We have a mix of ages - experienced players, young players, the quality is there. I think we can achieve big things. I said after the Liverpool game and I said it before that we just need to find the ‘click’ where we find each other. Every day that goes by, the more you get to know each other and it becomes like a family. You know what you need - I know what I need to do to get the maximum out of my team-mates and the same thing on the other side, they know what they need to bring that out of me. The pieces are there, we just need to put the puzzle together."

3. My advice is always to enjoy

"You must always enjoy yourself, don’t forget what we play is the thing we love. It’s our passion. We’re playing football and you need to have a balance in your head to find the right level where you enjoy it but, at the same time, you perform. When we go out there, we get our tasks for what we need to do [in matches] but, at the same time, you want to do them in a way where you enjoy also because it’s what we love, we love playing football."

4. Manchester is the best city

"I heard a lot of things that the city is this, the city is that, the weather is like this and the weather is like that but, so far, everything has been good. The city is the best city so far. I come from Sweden, I don’t have big expectations when it comes to… how do you say it… outside football. I’m pretty simple, I’m a family guy. For me, they come in the first phase, the rest is less important. For example, when I was living in Paris, in four years I didn’t go to see the Eiffel Tower once – I wanted them to change the Eiffel for my statue but they didn’t do it! Maybe if they do it now, I will go to visit!" [Smiles]

5. Hard work pays back

"It’s just about timing and moment. It will click. We just wait for the moment when everything is clicking among each other, not only inside the pitch, but outside it. I don’t say things are bad because things are good. We’ve been a little unlucky in certain games but we believe and, when you believe, it will come. I like to train hard, that’s my philosophy. If you train hard, you get what you want to get. Hard work pays back, according to me… and it does after 20 years of experience."[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2016
"You know what? Every time I try to play my game by being strong, and going into the tackles, or whatever it is, I get a yellow card. I don't know what the explanation was because I think I was too tired and I didn't hear him [the referee].

"It is what it is. In England, the football is hard, it's physical. I just have to accept it. I've got to be professional. I'm sorry I am suspended for the next game. I wish I wasn't as it's a game I really wanted to play in. But I have trust in my team-mates and the team and I know they can do fine also without me."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2016
"I see it in the papers time and time again; Paul Pogba this and Paul Pogba that. The guy is an unbelievable player, he's world class!

"He needs time to settle in, the price tag isn't his fault, he's a terrific player and a great lad. We'll see more of him this season, I'm sure."

- Phil Jones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
[b]Hi everyone,

The team needed a win like this one. And so did you. We went to play Swansea with a need to recover once again after a negative result during the week, as we showed from the kick-off. We have to find that consistency in the scores to approach the top positions of the table, and I’m sure we will be close to that goal if we are so focused and play with such intensity as we did this Sunday. The score was important, but also how we got it, in my opinion.

We had a great first half, controlling the game through the ball, and we were very efficient with our chances, so at the end we won and this is the best possible way to face the international break. Obviously, Swansea got better in the second half and they tried to put us in trouble, but despite their goal I think we showed character to keep the three points. It’s a boost of confidence ahead of our next game in the Premier League, against Arsenal in Old Trafford, one of those games that everyone likes to play. To finish with the match in Wales, let me just say that I was very happy to meet Fernando Llorente, with whom I shared magic moments in the Spanish national team, and also Borja Bastón and his family; his dad played football with my dad some years ago.

As every year by November, you have noticed that we wear a poppy on our shirts. Most of you know the reason, but there’s always somebody who asks about it, and I’d like to remind you that the poppy is a symbol to remember those who have died in wars. Here in England people show great respect for these traditions and, year after year, I get very impressed with the atmosphere in the football stadiums when Remembrance Day approaches. This memorial day marks the day World War One ended, on the 11th day of the 11th month, at 11am.

Talking about remembering people, I’d like to send a big hug to Robin van Persie. I hope his eye injury after a collision during a game is not as serious as we initially thought, and he gets well very soon.

Have a nice week and thank you for your support, in particular to the fans that travelled to Swansea. We are very happy that you went back to Manchester in a good mood. 

‎Hugs, Juan.
[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oasis007:
"I see it in the papers time and time again; Paul Pogba this and Paul Pogba that. The guy is an unbelievable player, he's world class!

"He needs time to settle in, the price tag isn't his fault,he's a terrific player and a great lad. We'll see more of him this season, I'm sure."

- Phil Jones

Make AdisaOwala no see this one, him go beat Phil Jones cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
elrony:

Make AdisaOwala no see this one, him go beat Phil Jones cheesy
pls... cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
adebayo201:

pls... cheesy
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
elrony:

grin grin grin
He almost got himself injured during Swansea match from Zlatan's karate kick celebration...

yeye player tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sanchez don injure sha, two months is what they are reporting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy Birthday to our shot stopper.
DDG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Sanchez don injure sha,
two months is what they are reporting
hope say e reach 2months cause e go favour us wella.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
weedtaker:
na 1-1. Zlatan is out too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
weedtaker:
grin
dont let spy, pataki and kokaneprodigy see this oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
adebayo201:

grin
dont let spy, pataki and kokaneprodigy see this oh

Them go piss for pant.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
dayuuummmm, una can lament for Africa.
Its a good thing the international break has brought us some respite. Hopefully Jose uses it to get his act together.
@uniquegem, i sight u brah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:40am On Nov 09, 2016
weedtaker:
e go recover fully after our match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
chidexxy007:
dayuuummmm, una can lament for Africa.
Its a good thing the international break has brought us some respite. Hopefully Jose uses it to get his act together.
@uniquegem, i sight u brah
My Nigga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to My man Trump..
He's all what it takes to be a real man. Though still learning the Ropes but I'll trample like Trump.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
UniqueGem:
Congratulations to My man Trump..
He's all what it takes to be a real man. Though still learning the Ropes but I'll trample like Trump.
I'm still trying to find out why Nigerians were much interested in the US elections.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
SailorXY:
I'm still trying to find out why Nigerians were much interested in the US elections.
Unlike many Nigerians, some of us have a future in America and we also love to stay Abreast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.