Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667914 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
nitrogen:
I woke up this morning to realise that yesterday's loss was real. Wow! E no go better for Mourinho o!
lol....take am easy.we will bounce back.am still man utd no matter what . Chelsea go collect today .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Neymar1095:

Definitely. i need mourinho at psg. No matter how defensive he is, an attack of Neymar,cavani and Mbappe should average 3goals per Game on a regular.
Mbappe and Neymar are both leaving for Madrid

The man would be left with Cavani only
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2018
codedguy1:
I have no apologies for saying this but when you watch man city play you will have the urge to strangle Mourinho.

You will soon be asked to go and support your City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Wow...... what a Day to celebrate your Birthday! We are coming to the Chelsea Thread en masse to rejoicing with you.

Happy Birthday Niggä..... wish you a prosperous Life!

Ale yi a bad o!
SONofnezzar:

Happy birthday man....I hope Barca give you a nice present cool
Thanks my ogas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

grin

I dey tell you bro! Pep is far better than the Basket-Mouth! Except we are fooling ourselves, Pep has proven himself as a best Tactician in the League as well as in the UCL.

I won't mind the Class 92 to take over at this moment. In fact LVG boring Philosophy is a joy to watch comparing to Mou's nonsense Philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2018
nezzar:

didn't add the trophies for Manu

Pep can never be better than Mou

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
"Sevilla can't do nothing, they were made for Europa. We are Piano Fc! we won the transfer market. Ferguson is our god and mournrinhoe our jesus!"

Ben Yedder:

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

I dey tell you bro! Pep is far better than the Basket-Mouth! Except we are fooling ourselves, Pep has proven himself as a best Tactician in the League as well as in the UCL.

I won't mind the Class 92 to take over at this moment. In fact LVG boring Philosophy is a joy to watch comparing to Mou's nonsense Philosophy.
Confession Aiye

cc: raumdeuter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Confession Aiye

cc: raumdeuter

......... Prodigy. This is not a Confession, this is rather a Reality!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Never under estimate the power of a woman wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:
Bekiaful
u say wetin?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Thecassanova:
Bakayoko 2.1

[img]https:///media/3-13-2018/28lCMx.gif[/img]

Like seriously i nor fit laugh wen pogba carry ball play throway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
engrelvis:
lol....take am easy.we will bounce back.am still man utd no matter what . Chelsea go collect today .

Broda we will collect in peace, no banta we will collect from baca best in laliga not Sev d so called biggest club lost to at home

We may lose away to one of the best teams in d world..............................
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Alexis Sanchez does not deserve to be in Manchester United team, says Charlie Nicholas
Charlie Nicholas says the arrival of Alexis Sanchez has spoiled Manchester United's system and he must be dropped following their Champions League exit.

He said: "At the start of the season, Manchester United had a fluency to them. Paul Pogba played high up with Jesse Lingard behind him and Romelu Lukaku on his game.

"All of a sudden Sanchez comes, Marcus Rashford gets dropped out and Anthony Martial gets moved over. All of a sudden the whole team is getting squeezed to fit Sanchez in.

"Sanchez, at the moment, does not deserve to be in the team. It's too individual. He is giving the ball away too often.

"I'm sure a lot of Manchester United fans must be looking and saying 'when is he going to do something for us?'

"He looks as though he is trying hard, but this is Manchester United and you've got to deliver on a game-by-game basis and he is not."

Rashford scored twice against Liverpool in a 2-1 win at the weekend, but was moved over to the right against Sevilla and Nicholas feels that was a mistake.

"I just don't think this works.

"Mourinho is a genius - and has been - at getting individual players and saying 'this is the system, this is how it's going to operate.'

"It just doesn't seem that it's functional. There's no fluency and there's no rhythm to the team.

"Because of that, individuals are trying to look after themselves - and that puts pressure on the back four. They've got the best keeper in [David de Gea] the world and now he looks frustrated because he is getting isolated.

"It felt like a matter of time before Seville would go and score."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Thunda fire and crucify anybody wey tell me that nonsense.

The really REAL fans at OT were frustrated shouting attack attack attack. That's to show how idiotic Mourinho has been and how patient the fans there have also been. Against average teams the bascard will be using conservative strategy when he has players that can go all out.

Even if we had scored first we would have opted for a defensive masterclass and put everyone on the edge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Calm down scummies.

Wish me happy Birthday fess grin

It's my birthday cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inS9gAgSENE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2018
spartacus11:

Broda we will collect in peace, no banta we will collect from baca best in laliga not Sev d so called biggest club lost to at home

We may lose away to one of the best teams in d world..............................
on a more serious note.i dnt think Barcelona will beat Chelsea today.penalty fit end am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
codedguy1:

The really REAL fans at OT were frustrated shouting attack attack attack. That's to show how idiotic Mourinho has been and how patient the fans there have also been. Against average teams the bascard will be using conservative strategy when he has players that can go all out.

Even if we had scored first we would have opted for a defensive masterclass and put everyone on the edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW07FbTg-i0

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
spartacus11:

When you were collecting from Westham Crystal and co at home they were the best in la liga abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
engrelvis:
on a more serious note.i dnt think Barcelona will beat Chelsea today.penalty fit end am
I actually want Chelsea to win for EPL sake but those nonsense shekpites will not behave angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
codedguy1:

It's understandable to want to get behind the manager and the team but when in the name of doing that refuse to see reason to obvious flaws that can easily be rectified, instead claiming that was the way the manager became successful smh. Na here we dey cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

I actually want Chelsea to win for EPL sake but those nonsense shekpites will not behave angry angry angry

grin

Forget EPL Sake Bro, I won't mind Chelsea to win and qualify either!

I still can't believe we lost to the same Club Leicester City pummeled in their first UCL Stint.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

When you were collecting from Westham Crystal and co at home they were the best in la liga abi?

Will you shatdafvckup you shameless scumcvnt.... angry

Oya... Turn up!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSLDZoWw8zE

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Oasis007:

grin

Forget EPL Sake Bro, I won't mind Chelsea to win either and qualify either!

I still can't believe we lost to the same Club Leicester City pummeled in their first UCL Stint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u6eYq-UtA

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2018
In the 10 matches played for Manchester United so far, Alexis Sanchez has given away the ball 320 times. On average he gives away the ball 32 times per game

Ball giveaway machine

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
“They keep spending money and yet you hear they are supposedly three or four players away,” Scholes told BT Sport.

“There are players in that United squad to play good attacking football.

“We found it strange after Saturday. [Rashford] played up the right side to bring Sanchez into his best position.

I think Marcus’ best position is on the left side. [Sanchez] gave the ball away so many times.

“Surely your manager has to say, you’ve had 10 games now, the last four or five games he’s not been good.

“I think he has to choose his best front three and be brave enough to leave one out. At the minute Sanchez has to be left out
.”

Fellow pundit Gerrard agreed, describing Sanchez’s performance as “poor”.

“If you want to progress you need your big players to perform. None of them turned up for Mourinho tonight,” the former Liverpool midfielder added.

“I think it’s to get the best out of Sanchez but, for me, flipping Rashford on the right side would help United no end here.”

And Ferdinand stuck the boot in to finish the attack.

“Sanchez looks like a shadow of his former self,” he said.

“When he was at Arsenal, he was a player everyone looked to for inspiration. Here he looks like a stranger.

“When you go to a new team, you don’t lose your talent. Something isn’t going for him.”

Manyoo legends prefer hiphop, not jazzy piano tunes

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

It's understandable to want to get behind the manager and the team but when in the name of doing that refuse to see reason to obvious flaws that can easily be rectified, instead claiming that was the way the manager became successful smh. Na here we dey cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1uHtvR3AFY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
funlord:

Some people don't understand that atimes integration with ones team mates comes only after a settled personal life (eg. Like Housing, family, domestic arrangements, bills etc) is achieved off the field as well as having a solid pre season with the playing and coaching staff in an atmosphere of less pressure and with only tactical and formation drills to focus on!

Vidic and evra also joined us in january and both looked out of sorts at the time....but how their matter take end? Did some of them even see sanchez over all performance against pool at all? Or its only when a player scores or assists that it is now deemed they have played well?

But your guy above thinks differently sir...

Nihilstjnr:

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

At least we're not going the way of Crystal Palace grin grin

That day when I was vexting, cos of a shitty display some true fan said he felt like beating me.

See how fantastic their cowardly manager is faring.

Even sometimes when you lose games, it's not the loss that hurts, it's the manner in which you lost that's painful.

Mourinho setup cowardly, his players played rubbish and he lost shamefully. But he saw it as a good performance and doesn't care what others, esp those who paid to come watch the rubbish, think.

Since he won't change his useless manners, the board should start shopping for a suitable replacement and sack the arrogant e-diot once they get one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2018
chrisley024:

What some of us see sitting down, some people can never see even if they climb on top of Fellaini's afro.

Buy this buy that in already overcrowded LW & AM positions, when there are other more pressing concerns in the team......positions like RW and the clueless fraud of a manager's tactics. And their only defence is one mumu Mourinho quote that u should not ignore quality when it becomes available.

That's why i laugh when some people here are saying we should buy Dybala, Griezmann etc.
Even if we buy Messi, Mourinho go still park bus.
Buy Neymar, park bus.
Buy World 11, park bus.
Play Burnley, park bus.
Play Accrington Stanley, park bus.
Play Kano pillars, park bus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.