Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8663230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Is that guy a Chelsea fan?
Better look well before you start laying accusations at our door post

No vex Apostle sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Leyqute:

At least we're not going the way of Crystal Palace grin grin

That day when I was vexting, cos of a shitty display some true fan said he felt like beating me.

See how fantastic their cowardly manager is faring.

Even sometimes when you lose games, it's not the loss that hurts, it's the manner in which you lost that's painful.

Mourinho setup cowardly, his players played rubbish and he lost shamefully. But he saw it as a good performance and doesn't care what others, esp those who paid to come watch the rubbish, think.

Since he won't change his useless manners, the board should start shopping for a suitable replacement and sack the arrogant e-diot once they get one.
but but I heard just recently your lord and savior extended his contract till 2020!

long may your woes ---------- ( fill in the blank space)!

cruxifizio over to you, maybe a classical tune to soothing this troubled soul!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
patrickmuf:
Mourinho should be shown the door, after two years, no pattern, no fight, just wishful play...
Why start Fellaini? How on earth will a coach in his right senses start Fellaini and Matic in a game we needed to win.
Why was Rashford on the right?
What ever happened to the team that played against Liverpool?
Why wait till we are a goal or two down to attack?
I have said it time without number, Mourinho isn't taking us anywhere.
Tottenham? At least they fought but today, what we saw was disgraceful...

After all the insult on Tottenham and the talk about how Mourinho cannot lose a lead bla bla bla, United got knocked out by Sevilla...f'ing Sevilla! angry.... At least Tottenham fought and were knocked out by the Italian Champions, a club with players like Dybala, Higuain etc, who does Sevilla have? sad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

but but I heard just recently your lord and savior extended his contract till 2020!

long may your woes ---------- ( fill in the blank space)!

cruxifizio over to you, maybe a classical tune to soothing this troubled soul!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R58LxjJEhAg

Leyqute:

At least we're not going the way of Crystal Palace grin grin

That day when I was vexting, cos of a shitty display some true fan said he felt like beating me.

See how fantastic their cowardly manager is faring.

Even sometimes when you lose games, it's not the loss that hurts, it's the manner in which you lost that's painful.

Mourinho setup cowardly, his players played rubbish and he lost shamefully. But he saw it as a good performance and doesn't care what others, esp those who paid to come watch the rubbish, think.

Since he won't change his useless manners, the board should start shopping for a suitable replacement and sack the arrogant e-diot once they get one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:
When Spurs honorably lost to Juventus, elampiro led Mou's Fans Club condemned Poch as an average Manager without Kane and Eriksen.

I'm expecting what they gonna call their Lord after getting disgraced Home and Away by an average La Liga Club with Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, De Gea, Martial and Co at his Disposal.

Glad everyone is beginning to see the Light..... that the REAL FRAUD ain't Pep but the arrogant Twát.

Who else noticed that this comment didn't start with a laughing emoji as usual? cheesy grin grin... The pain is real, good thing i slept off before the match or else this would have been me grin grin grin...

At least Tottenham can say they got knocked out by a team with BETTER players in ALL positions, From Dybala to Gigi. Can we say the same? What is a Ben Yedder? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Jose doesn't play entertaining
football, which can be tolerated as long as united is
winning. But when it drys up then there is a problem. Wont you consider 2nd place and Fa cup a successful season.

Wtf, does this look like Assnal thread? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lana1:
What some of us see sitting down, some people can never see even if they climb on top of Fellaini's afro.

Buy this buy that in already overcrowded LW & AM positions, when there are other more pressing concerns in the team......positions like RW and the clueless fraud of a manager's tactics. And their only defence is one mumu Mourinho quote that u should not ignore quality when it becomes available.

That's why i laugh when some people here are saying we should buy Dybala, Griezmann etc.
Even if we buy Messi, Mourinho go still park bus.
Buy Neymar, park bus.
Buy World 11, park bus.
Play Burnley, park bus.
Play Accrington Stanley, park bus.
Play Kano pillars, park bus.
hanhan
Is Manchester United a park lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Branzy:
*Setting the Records straight*

_*Manchester Utd had 4 shots on target in 180 min against a team who have conceded 42 league goals this season and 12 goals in six champions league group stage*_

Larride, come and explain this. In your own words "Some things need to be exposed here and now'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lana1:
What some of us see sitting down, some people can never see even if they climb on top of Fellaini's afro.

Buy this buy that in already overcrowded LW & AM positions, when there are other more pressing concerns in the team......positions like RW and the clueless fraud of a manager's tactics. And their only defence is one mumu Mourinho quote that u should not ignore quality when it becomes available.

That's why i laugh when some people here are saying we should buy Dybala, Griezmann etc.
Even if we buy Messi, Mourinho go still park bus.
Buy Neymar, park bus.
Buy World 11, park bus.
Play Burnley, park bus.
Play Accrington Stanley, park bus.
Play Kano pillars, park bus.

Hehehe. Mourinho wan turn Old Trafford to garage, just dey park bus all over the place.
If we no take care dey go move this thread go Auto section. cheesy

So Oasis is not a true fan, Lana is not a true fan, Leyqute is not a true fan, eph is not a true fan, neezar is not a true fan, chrisley is not a true fan. Please who knows a few true fans that can explain wetin dey ground?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Forget EPL Sake Bro, I won't mind Chelsea to win and qualify either!

I still can't believe we lost to the same Club Leicester City pummeled in their first UCL Stint.
Epl fan, you call 3-2 score pummel, or did u watch the game at all, sevilla actually bottled that fixture, dominated, missed pens etc, they almost bottled it yesterday against man u, over 2 legs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Wtf, does this look like Assnal thread? angry
Stop living in the past and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Barca fans praising la Liga with confidence like they
haven’t been eliminated from the UCL in the quarter finals
3 times in the last 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=65823605][/quote]
lol

werey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Mourinho wan turn Old Trafford to garage, just dey park bus all over the place.
If we no take care dey go move this thread go Auto section. cheesy

So Oasis is not a true fan, Lana is not a true fan, Leyqute, eph is not a true fan, neezar is not a true fan, chrisley is not a true fan. Please who knows a few true fans that can explain wetin dey ground?

They would come out when we win our next EPL match. The problem is that UCL has exposed all the negativity we have been criticizing since August, at least in EPL you live to fight another day so the previous performance can be overlooked but in UCL, any mess up and you're booted out instantly. No UCL till next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy
and later someone would now tell me sanchez is no panic buy...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Where are the real fans......You guys should come and tell us how Thunder won't faya Mourinho

Woodward should sack this man before next season. I won't mind us getting Luis enrique
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Stop living in the past and face reality.

There's nothing like facing reality here, this is the kind of mentality that has made Arsenal go EPLess since 2004!, Fourphy and FA Cup have become their benchmark for a successful season. A team with a winning mentality would not consider this a successful season at all, teams like Real Madrid would have sent the coach parking since, Zidane is just fortunate to be their club legend and two successive UCLs (with a third one around the corner) have helped him avoid the sack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
and later someone would now tell me sanchez is no panic buy...
Just say u want Griezmann in the team

Mou can turn an attacking player into a defender

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:

Just say u want Griezmann in the team

Mou can turn an attacking player into a defender
bro u are back!!!.......yeah i want AG7 OR PD10 in the team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
bro u are back!!!.......yeah i want AG7 OR PD10 in the team...
Then install a fifa game in ur system and transfer them

Kapish??

You think its easy 2 purchase a player ahbi

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:

Then install a fifa game in ur system and transfer them

Kapish??

You think its easy 2 purchase a player ahbi
i already have all my fav. Players on ally my soccer game teams.......as for easy u know united can sign them when they are interested....any ways hw things na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

There's nothing like facing reality here, is this kind of mentality that has made Arsenal go EPLess since 2004!, Fourphy and FA Cup have become their benchmark for a successful season. A team with a winning mentality would not consider this a successful season at all, teams like Real Madrid would have sent the coach parking since, Zidane is just fortunate to be their club legend and two successive UCLs (with a third one around the corner) have helped him avoid the sack.
Well you are not Madrid or barca. The league ended in December so the only realistic trophy you had Hope of winning was the fa cup. Considering you highest league position post fergie is 5th, Finishing 2nd and adding a trophy to it is A+. Or would You rather prefer going trophyless llol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Well you are not Madrid or barca. The league ended in December so the only realistic trophy you had Hope of winning was the fa cup. Considering you highest league position post fergie is 5th, Finishing 2nd and adding a trophy to it is A+. Or would You rather prefer going trophyless llol.

This post reeks of Arsenal.... Are you an Arsenal fan, Bro? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

This is a weak excuse.

We weren't favorites to win the UCL but we shouldn't be shamed out of it by the likes of Sevilla.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
British Physicist Stephen Hawking died this morning...RIP to the great man at age 74 he lived 52 years more than the doctors predicted for him...Im not trying to compare Apples to Oranges but he probably would have lived 50 more years if Mourinho and his shameful tactics didn't break his heart...That pathetic display speeded his exit...RIP To the great man and MOURINHO OUT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
We haven't won the FA cup either. For all I know we could get paired with Tottenham in the semis and Mou will resort to his stupid tactics again.

There's a realistic possibility UCL qualification will be the only achievement of Mou this season, which, when you consider the freedom and financial backup he's got from the board, is a setback.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Vanquay:
British Physicist Stephen Hawking died this morning...RIP to the great man at age 74 he lived 52 years more than the doctors predicted for him...Im not trying to compare Apples to Oranges but he probably would have lived 50 more years if Mourinho and his shameful tactics didn't break his heart...That pathetic display speeded his exit...RIP To the great man and MOURINHO OUT.

This is a stvpid post.

Steve Hawking is a reverred physicist and cosmologist. Trying to tie his death with such irrelevant jargon is a great disrespect to his stature and person.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Leyqute:

This is a weak excuse.

We weren't favorites to win the UCL but we shouldn't be shamed out of it by the likes of Sevilla.

Agree on the last paragraph but what if eventually United wins the Fa Cup and finish 2nd. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
i already have all my fav. Players on ally my soccer game teams.......as for easy u know united can sign them when they are interested....any ways hw things na?
Good....Hope say u dey read??

No put ur focus on this United team oo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

This post reeks of Arsenal.... Are you an Arsenal fan, Bro? undecided
Which yeye Arsenal. Madrid till i quench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Leyqute:

This is a stvpid post.

Steve Hawking is a reverred physicist and cosmologist. Trying to tie his death with such irrelevant jargon is a great disrespect to his stature and person.

Okay and you are a stupid person? Clearly there's tons of stupidity In the world...And you failing to spot my sarcasm or criticizing my dark humour is in fact a stupid phenomena on its own...I think Stephen Hawking would be proud a human being like you can spot stupidity, maybe he wrote you in his will for his nobel price?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Weekend should come fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.