Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8660101 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Offside from Smalling.
Bad refereeing.
Yeah

And Pep hasn't benefited from dodgy refereeing.

Bros go and sleep.

City bottled it. End of
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

In an important game you start your reulars you dont bring them in after 60mins. This result doesnt change the winner of the league. Just a morale boost for Mourinho not like it will change the direction the league is going
Pep does not need morale boost? His team has just lost twice in a row, and he has a very crucial match to play next week but according to you he doesn't need morale boost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Offside from Smalling.
Bad refereeing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Slimghost go act true to his name and disappear na.

Disappear where? Were you happy with our first half performance?.

I still maintain that Mourinho is a cowardly scam holding this team back. Why must we go behind before we attack with intent?.

Credit to the boys.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
lekkie073:
I don't think so.
I blame other teams that couldn't collect their fair share of points from mancity.
This season Mou will end up with the kind of points fergie normally gathers to win the epl
what do you mean by you blame other teams that couldn't collect their share
Why can't you blame your team for the 13 points city are gapping you with,or better still beat everyone and settle it out with city
una can win now we no go hear word
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
the war has ended, manchester has been retaken....so u guys should stop this e-brawl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

Yeah

And Pep hasn't benefited from dodgy refereeing.

Bros go and sleep.

City bottled it. End of

They bottled it surely.
United reacted well surely.
Sterling missed chances surely.

But Smalling was off. And Atkinson denied City 2 clear penalties. Surely.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Offside from Smalling.
Bad refereeing.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just enjoy this music my brother....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUHbSYlrzQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

It will be written that on this day, City was beaten at home for the first time in more that 400+ minutes by who.. Manchester United. It will be written that they conceded 3 goals for the first time at the etihad this season and probably since pep arrived. It will be written that United has never lost at the Etihad since Pep Arrived the English shores, it will be written that despite all of City's fantastic attacking football, they still cannot match the treble winners of 99 and the several double winners of united down the years. They are still an ordinary team who conceed goals like idiots. Even Mourinho will not conceed 3 at home to any Epl team.

It will also be written that City won the league with a double digit lead and Mourinho was in that league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I was minding my own business. You quoted me to chat shït. After getting bänged, you turn Shakespeare writing neatly paragraphed poetry of more shìt.

Brudda I pray a high quality thunder strikes your crusty àss wherever you are right now.

maga.
He is pained. Always writing epistle with his nursery rhymes. LOL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Omo, I no blame people wey dey vex after that first half o. The display was not good at all. If we played like that in the second half we for chop 5.

I have learned to just jeje shut up till end of every match. Against crystal palace, it was the same thing, I still believe Mourinho doesn't trust his squad enough to go into matches like he would and that's why i have hope that regardless of how poor we setup in games, the manager is not that poor. He's not LVG or Moyes. Y'all should just appreciate how far we've come with fvcktards that i am sure will leave next transfer window.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
eph12:

Pep does not need morale boost? His team has just lost twice in a row, and he has a very crucial match to play next week but according to you he doesn't need morale boost

He wont bench his best players if he needed the win badly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
A rare picture of Chelsea, man utd and Arsenal fans attacking [b]L[/b]aumdeuter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

They bottled it surely.

But you were blind to Sterling's woeful finishing and Pep's inability to change strategy when things go wrong.

Oga give credit where it is due instead of hating blindly.
United beat City. How is another matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sterling has how many goals and Hidden has how many?

I dunno where you called KDB Messi maybe in your drunken stupor

I am Messi

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
*does super-hero landing on the thread*

ABU-in-Chief and Hater of the year 2016 don show.

Una Papaaaaa

[img]https://media1./images/0c0f170c3dadc7399230407360af9c87/tenor.gif?itemid=5139814[/img]

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Assanal fans no chuk mawt ahbeg

City won u guys twuce under 1 week

Sanchez got 2 assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

It will also be written that City won the league with a double digit lead and Mourinho was in that league

Really? So just like that they were beaten by United and won the league. Mr Man until they win their next game, its not yet uhuru so until then don't say things yiu don't know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Explain how the Italian Pulis surrendered a game bere the first whistle

Chaiiiii dayo....I respect the amount of Ls you done chop these few days....

Take this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
what do you mean by you blame other teams that couldn't collect their share
Why can't you blame your team for the 13 points city are gapping you with,or better still beat everyone and settle it out with city
una can win now we no go hear word
23% of epl goals that has been scored against mancity at ethihad this season was scored by two players - pogba and smalling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Offside from Smalling.
Bad refereeing.

Once again...

Yen yen yen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
Assanal fans no chuk mawt ahbeg

City won u guys twuce under 1 week

Sanchez got 2 assists

You i don dey wait you since.. You be one of our fans wey dey make man u tire to support. Mourinho out today, tomorrow GGMU! Why you dey do act plastic like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

But you were blind to Sterling's woeful finishing and Pep's inability to change strategy when things go wrong.

Oga give credit where it is due instead of hating blindly.
United beat City. How is another matter.

Sterling has also won games for City.
Pep did not need to change anything.

At 3-2 it was United that were under pressure and De Gea making saves. Ashley Young fouled Aguero which should have been a penalty. He also handballed Earlier. That is all.

Nothing against United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio ow market cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Really? So just like that they were beaten by United and won the league. Mr Man until they win their next game, its not yet uhuru so until then don't say things yiu don't know.

SHey you go take money on it? City wins the league this season. You can celebrate the "I beat City" cup

Just like West Ham beat Man Utd home and away while Man Utd won the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
chrisley024:
Of course the 1st half looked like Madrid vs Okomu FC. He dropped his negative football and the difference is obvious

No, you got it wrong.

Mourinho attempted to play attacking football from the beginning, but it didn't work and even exposed us. City exploited spaces between players and as well kept dropping the ball behind our defence which attempted to play high.

At half time, Mourinho made the players to play more compact, cover more kilometers sprinting. So the spaces between players disappeared.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
lekkie073:
23% of epl goals scored against mancity at ethihad this season was scored by two players - pogba and smalling
is that your point shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Capitalcee...

Twale baba!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

They bottled it surely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

He wont bench his best players if he needed the win badly
Which of those players are his worst players? Which of them have not contributed to the current success of this City team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

You i don dey wait you since.. You be one of our fans wey dey make man u tire to support. Mourinho out today, tomorrow GGMU! Why you dey do act plastic like this
bros please just shut it...why didn't we take our chances from on set..Must they score us before we attack??

Assuming we lost, will u say this??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
eph12:
See as we just silence our enemies and cause them to be our number 1 supporter cheesy cheesy

Cc: cruxifixio, skimpledawg

Na una dem dey talk about o.

But know say if una draw tomorrow lasan! Ariya forever ni oooo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.