Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8631023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sir Alex was just shaking his head

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
BlackManta:
Jose Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea on the 17th December 2015 after loosing to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool.

Today Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool beat Mourinho's Man Utd.
It’s 17th December tomorrow
Hmm this is rhema o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:
I remember when baba was shouting masterclass after that draw at Anfield last season. He kept yapping Mourinho masterclass incoming like it was his middle name....na the Mourinho Masterclass be this...

It's DDG I pity the most, when the guy was pulling miracle saves, it was a Mourinho masterclass cheesy.. Now the guy is tired, whose masterclass is it? grin....

Na their wahala sha, when the club is ready to improve and not focus solely on profits, they will. More pressing issues to attend to in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abeg ooo, Mourinho must not be sacked pls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pataki:

Thank you. You are a true fan. Pogba is a lazy player. Lukaku has invested more in getting fat than playing football. Is Mourinho responsible for all these?

Mourinho can only do his best with the resources at his disposal. Unfortunately, the resources needs serious sharpening.

Jesse Lingard chose the week that United were playing Liverpool to go out in the night to launch his fashion line. He was accompanied by Marcus Rashford,when they should have been concentrating on the task at hand which was the Liverpool game. If Mourinho complains about the commitment of the players,they will say he is throwing the players under the bus in public.
Players have to be professional and stop behaving like amateurs. You are either a pro footballer or a fashion designer.
My point is that while Jose has his own faults the players too have not been committed,maybe because they want to see the manager sacked.
The whole structure of the club is faulty,from the Glazers who are milking the club to their representative Ed Woodward to the players to the manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pataki is whining this one, he is still there yarning opata.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
nitrogen:
Pataki is whining this one, he is still there yarning opata.

I know he is trolling.
I know he is an Arsenal fan. I did not join this forum today.
The fact is that the club has been in decline since Sir Alex retired and I am not sure that even if Zidane is employed tomorrow that things will improve with this crop of players. I may be wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

I know he is trolling.
The fact is that the club has been in decline since Sir Alex retired and I am not sure that even if Zidane is employed tomorrow that things will improve with this crop of players. I may be wrong.

We don't need Zidane. We just need one young intuitive manager that can motivate his players, and play good football.

Am fvcking done with Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Jesse Lingard chose the week that United were playing Liverpool to go out in the night to launch his fashion line. He was accompanied by Marcus Rashford,when they should have been concentrating on the task at hand which was the Liverpool game. If Mourinho complains about the commitment of the players,they will say he is throwing the players under the bus in public.
Players have to be professional and stop behaving like amateurs. You are either a pro footballer or a fashion designer.
My point is that while Jose has his own faults the players too have not been committed,maybe because they want to see the manager sacked.
The whole structure of the club is faulty,from the Glazers who are milking the club to their representative Ed Woodward to the players to the manager.

Some of these manure fans are useless. Maybe they expect Mourinho to tie Pogba to his trousers, rather than him spending time at the barber salon every week. Jesse is that one a footballer or a fashion diva? Is Mourinho now a babysitter?

Mourinho is doing his best, playing the players that he sees are fully committed to the team. Yet all what these manure plastic fans see is the nonsense some of the players who do not want to play football again display on the field. Yet, they are all shouting Mourinho out.....

The whole problem starts with the management. They have glamorized ManUtd to the point that, players only see it as a stepping point to stardom and fame. Mourinho must stay!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
GloryIsaac:

It's DDG I pity the most, when the guy was pulling miracle saves, it was a Mourinho masterclass cheesy.. Now the guy is tired, whose masterclass is it? grin....
When he won golden gloves last year Mourinho said it was a team/defensive effort. His fans came here to back up that nonsense. Now wey De Gea's form don drop we dey pack basket-load of goals go house like it's harvest season.
If De Gea of old turned up today, he probably would ve had like 15 saves and United could ve had a lucky 1-0 win or run away with a draw and Mourinho fans would ve come to shout about some non-existent Masterclass.

Na their wahala sha, when the club is ready to improve and not focus solely on profits, they will. More pressing issues to attend to in this country.
I no dey bother watch our games anymore. And if i have 2 hours to waste, i go manage watch them play the nonsense wey dem wan play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

I know he is trolling.
What is wrong with the crop of players in the club?
Jose Mourinho is finished. I said this much earlier in the season that if these guys wanted to salvage their season, the manager should be sacked. That was around week 7 because when you watch the team play with respect to investments made, it just was difficult to make any sense of their set up or game plan.

The confusion was even obvious from the moment the manager started to ask for ageing defensive players to be brought in. He has no plan, he has no foresight, his insight is now as vivid as the eyesight of Father Abraham in his 100s. If truely it's severance package that has kept Jose Mourinho on this job for this long, then the club management is even in more quagmire than we think. The pillars are perched on sinking sand.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
nitrogen:

We don't need Zidane. We just need one young intuitive manager that can motivate his players, and play good football.

Am fvcking done with Mourinho.

Can you mention names of young intuitive managers that can improve Lukaku's inability to control the ball with his first touch and hold up play to bring his co attackers into play.
Consider the fact that United has gone from Stapleton,Cole, Solksjaer,Sherigham,Berbatov,Van Nistelroy and Van Persie to Lukaku.
Just see the decline in that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

I know he is trolling.

Mourihno has signed atleast 9 players (with costs running into hundreds of millions of pounds) since he joined the club.

He also inherited some quality players so which one be "crop of players" again?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Can you mention names of young intuitive managers that can improve Lukaku's inability to control the ball with his first touch and hold up play to bring his co attackers into play.

who bought Lukaku?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

If you cannot see the little gap between 1st and 3rd then Blindness is your problem!!

Perhaps only three teams play In the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Consider the fact that United has gone from Stapleton,Cole, Solksjaer,Sherigham,Berbatov,Van Nistelroy and Van Persie to Lukaku.
Just see the decline in that.
Mourinho signed him nah. Pogba, Sanchez, Bailly, Lukaku, Fred etc were all signed by him.

Only if we had let Martial and Rashford develop to their potential.

I was one of the few that advocated for Depay to be deployed in the striker role. He and Rashford should have been allowed to fight it out but no, people wanted a new shiny toy. Heck! Luis Van gaal should have been allowed to stay. Abc.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pataki:

Some of these manure fans are useless. Maybe they expect Mourinho to tie Pogba to his trousers, rather than him spending time at the barber salon every week. Jesse is that one a footballer or a fashion diva? Is Mourinho now a babysitter?

Mourinho is doing his best, playing the players that he sees are fully committed to the team. Yet all what these manure plastic fans see is the nonsense some of the players who do not want to play football again display on the field. Yet, they are all shouting Mourinho out.....

The whole problem starts with the management. They have glamorized ManUtd to the point that, players only see it as a stepping point to stardom and fame. Mourinho must stay!
Lol. I think say na sarcasm before. I didn't know u were being serious with this foolishness.

See person wey use the better part of the last two years shout Wenger Out at the top of his lungs dey talk nonsense.

Were u expecting Wenger to tie Welbeck and Ramsey to the apo of his sokoto all those years? Abi barring Uruguayan Eddie Guerrero, Leno and Guendozi wey Emery buy, shey no be still the same team wey Wenger use, Emery use go 20 games unbeaten??
Abi where was all this energy when Giroud was performing on the runway auditioning for Magazine covers instead of the football pitch all those years??

So because someone is now a footballer he should not live his life again?

Jor lò jókó jàré

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:
When he won golden gloves last year Mourinho said it was a team/defensive effort. His fans came here to back up that nonsense. Now wey De Gea's form don drop we dey pack basket-load of goals go house like it's harvest season.
If De Gea of old turned up today, he probably would ve had like 15 saves and United could ve had a lucky 1-0 win or run away with a draw and Mourinho fans would ve come to shout about some non-existent Masterclass.

I no dey bother watch our games anymore. And if i have 2 hours to waste, i go manage watch them play the nonsense wey dem wan play.

Said it here before, Man Utd does not play with any tactics again, there's a heavy reliance on individual brilliance to get a result.

Didn't even watch today's match... priorities, especially with a high probability of them losing and wasting my precious time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChristineC:

What is wrong with the crop of players in the club?
Jose Mourinho is finished. I said this much earlier in the season that if these guys wanted to salvage their season, the manager should be sacked. That was around week 7 because when you watch the team play with respect to investments made, it just was difficult to make any sense of their set up or game plan.

The confusion was even obvious from the moment the manager started to ask for ageing defensive players to be brought in. He has no plan, he has no foresight, his insight is now as vivid as the eyesight of Father Abraham in his 100s. If truely it's severance package that has kept Jose Mourinho on this job for this long, then the club management is even in more quagmire than we think. The pillars are perched on sinking sand.

Whatever the club wants to do I will continue to support the club. I do not support individuals. The club is my interest.
I am just saying this crop of players are not committed and dedicated
Maybe they are doing it to get rid of the manager but I want you to look at the decline of the team since Sir Alex retired.
1 David Moyes.
2. Louis Van Gaal.
3. Jose Mourinho.
That is three different managers (if we ignore Ryan Giggs care taker months) .
Under these three managers the results have continued to be poor.
I personally feel the problems are deeper than the manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
diadem10:

Heck! Luis Van gaal should have been allowed to stay. Abc.

I take God beg you - don't start this your madness tonight.

pleeeease!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. I think say na sarcasm before. I didn't know u were being serious with this foolishness.

See person wey use the better part of the last two years shout Wenger Out at the top of his lungs dey talk nonsense.

Were u expecting Wenger to tie Welbeck and Ramsey to the apo of his sokoto all those years? Abi barring Uruguayan Eddie Guerrero, Leno and Guendozi wey Emery buy, shey no be still the same team wey Wenger use, Emery use go 20 games unbeaten??
Abi where was all this energy when Giroud was performing on the runway auditioning for Magazine covers instead of the football pitch all those years??

So because someone is now a footballer he should not live his life again?

Jor lò jókó jàré

When sarcasm hits you in the face, you would be too stewpeed to realize it. My discourse is not with you. Fishbrain, keep agonizing in the sorrow your team is displaying. Hope one day, your sanity will be restored.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

pleeeease!!

Lol....wetin na! He is baba nla correct.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pataki:

Lol....wetin na! He is baba nla correct.

lol.

I wan even ask you sef - where is that useless Elf? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Whatever the club wants to do I will continue to support the club. I do not support individuals. The club is my interest.
I am just saying this crop of players are not committed and dedicated
Maybe they are doing it to get rid of the manager but I want you to look at the decline of the team since Sir Alex retired.
1 David Moyes.
2. Louis Van Gaal.
3. Jose Mourinho.
That is three different managers (if we ignore Ryan Giggs care taker months) .
Under these three managers the results have continued to be poor.
I personally feel the problems are deeper than the manager.
January will be the fifth window for Jose Mourinho, if the team is still playing directionless football after his recruits so far then it's over for him. I mean this is logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

lol.

I wan even ask you sef - where is that useless Elf? cheesy

Lol...I don't know oh. I don't talk to any NL members outside of this forum. smiley

I miss the guy trolling you scummies sha! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Pataki post=73907236]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

pleeeease!!
Wee you keep quayet?

Van gaal won the Fa cup with a team that had old snails in the person of Rooney and Carrick in midfield. Thank God for our young attacking forwards who compensated for the rubbish in midfield yet some dunces had the nerve to attack Van gaal?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
diadem10:

Wee you keep quayet?

Van gaal won the Fa cup with a team that had old snails in the person of Rooney and Carrick in midfield. Thank God for our young attacking forwards who compensated for the rubbish in midfield yet some dunces had the nerve to attack Van gaal?

okay

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
diadem10:

Mourinho signed him nah. Pogba, Sanchez, Bailly, Lukaku, Fred etc were all signed by him.

Only if we had let Martial and Rashford develop to their potential.

I was one of the few that advocated for Depay to be deployed in the striker role. He and Rashford should have been allowed to fight it out but no, people wanted a new shiny toy. Heck! Luis Van gaal should have been allowed to stay. Abc.

It is a bit late to cry when the head is off. We are in decline as a club if we will be honest with ourselves. With the prospects of finishing out of the top four at the end of the season,which top striker will we be able to attract?
We will only be able to sign Lukaku kind of strikers with dreadful first touch.
Can Rashford or Martial get the team 25 goals a season?
Like I said, anything the club decides to do I will support but I fear we are in for a long time in the cold except an Arab sheikh can force the Glazers and Woodward out and provide the funding needed to rival Man City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
I just got off the phone with Mourinho

He knows what he is doing and he thinks the deflection of Ashley Young should be counted for Man Utd

There was a time he coached Chelsea and they were 19 points above Liverpool

So ephesus Leviqutetus, Lanantations, Danteronomy do not despair

If tears and wailing endureth till 2044, Joy cometh in 2072
Haba, kilode ni tori'lorun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

okay

Believe me your lots would have hid under rocks if it was Mourinho that had Carrick + Rooney in midfield with an inexperieced Rashford + Martial + Lingard in attack yet Van gaal made it work. Not to talk of Daley Blind in our central defence.

We won the Fa cup and almost sneaked into the 4th place if not for Fellaini's suspension which brought in the stupid Herrera in his place hence sabotaging our effort against Westham. Yeye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pataki:

Lol...I don't know oh. I don't talk to any NL members outside of this forum. smiley

I miss the guy trolling you scummies sha! grin

lmao.

crazy dude he was..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.