Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8658613 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6212) (6213) (6214) (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
elampiro:
In the Cardiff match, there were two of his headed clearances. Forget it, not many defenders would put their life on the line for such duels in a choked box.

He lacks height but does things some tall defenders cannot. My only prayer is that he says fit.
Bar last game where everyone was good, Jones has been horrible for even the few minutes he has played in past games. Let's not even talk about his own goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
chrisley024:
Bar last game where everyone was good, Jones has been horrible for even the few minutes he has played in past games. Let's not even talk about his own goals.

Same can be said of all defenders except Smalling. Although even Smalling and Bailly have caused senseless penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
chrisley024:
No double standard. Jones has been in the club before Shaw. So Shaw should be given one or two more seasons, and if he continues to be unfit should be sold as well. I already stated Rojo should join.

Unlike Shaw, Jones was fit in the beginning seasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Well, good say una no be coach. Una for don hurriedly take some decisions for United wey fit later turn out to be bad ones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Imagine arguing about this current pool of defenders. None of which have leadership qualities and none of them are world class. They can sell them all and I wouldn't blink. By God's grace Jones and Rojo will be the first out the door. We shouldn't continue to habour mediocrity if we truly want to be be the best team in the country and in Europe. Even Smalling Bailey or Lindelof. I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of those mugs. You're not winning any major titles with those jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osidec: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2018
The team will do well under this manager and he may even be the permanent manager after this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2018
God please don't let my enemies laugh me today cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2018
hehehe can't wait for gnashing of teeth that will come from this group this evening grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Finally it's matchday.. Hope the boys make us happy again today.. Last time out was ecstatic.. Even YouTube go don hear am from Manchester United fans Lol.. GGMU!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
MRTA7:
Imagine arguing about this current pool of defenders. None of which have leadership qualities and none of them are world class. They can sell them all and I wouldn't blink. By God's grace Jones and Rojo will be the first out the door. We shouldn't continue to habour mediocrity if we truly want to be be the best team in the country and in Europe. Even Smalling Bailey or Lindelof. I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of those mugs. You're not winning any major titles with those jokers.

To me all our players looked all bad two weeks ago. DDG, Pogba, Matic, Martial, Lingard and Rashford. I will have to wait to see if the Cardiff match was a fluke and how the whole setting plays out from now.

When I saw us play against City, I was beginning to blame myself for not joining the 'Mourinho out' crusade earlier. Although I am someone who is very patient and want to see clearly where a problem lies before taking a decision.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
I didn't think Matic, Pogba, Martial, Rashford and Linagard were again capable of playing what they played against Cardiff. At different times we had seen such individual brilliance from them in few matches in between a season. But for all the players to be at their individual and collective best at same time, I didn't know it could happen. I have even written off most of the players before before the Cardiff game because they have been individually and collectively poor. I can just imagine a player like Nani of old in this set up. He will open up big big spaces in front of him with his swift tricks and breaks.

Martial played from the left, went to the middle to become a 'space creator' and it was wonderful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2018
We should be able to dispatch Huddersfield comfortably. Clean sheet for DDG is the Christmas gift I want.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:
We should be able to dispatch Huddersfield comfortably. Clean sheet for DDG is the Christmas gift I want.
dispatching Huddersfield I will agree to but DDG ving clean sheet can't b guarantee . Our back defense is nt solid enough yet.frankly am nt really afraid of our next 3fixtures.may all top five teams above us lose today especially Liverpool.Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
engrelvis:
dispatching Huddersfield I will agree to but DDG ving clean sheet can't b guarantee . Our back defense is nt solid enough yet.frankly am nt really afraid of our next 3fixtures.may all top five teams above us lose today especially Liverpool.Amen grin

The possibility of L’pool losing against that terrible Newcastle is low. Anything is possible though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lampiro it's a wee bit late to join the #MourinhoOut train. Mourinho is out already, train don reach las bustop.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Leyqute:
Lampiro it's a wee bit late to join the #MourinhoOut train. Mourinho is out already, train don reach las bustop.
grin grin grin Next time, him go enter train sit down before e start to move.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
"We all have a lot of Work to do to get this Club back where it should be. Not only we do have to improve our Results, we have to remind People what United is all about."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
"From the moment I found out I was doing this Role, Today is the Day I couldn't wait for. To walk out at Old Trafford means so much to me and I thank you all for making me feel so welcome."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
eph12:
God please don't let my enemies laugh me today cry
Amen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
“Everyone in the squad knows: ‘I will get a chance now’. Whatever has gone, whatever has happened, has happened. Everyone starts with a clean slate. We want players to perform, given the chance.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Leyqute:

elampiro since you missed the Mourinho out train, Can you quickly start the Solksjaer out train and charge new entrants an exorbitant fee when they are joining

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

elampiro since you missed the Mourinho out train, Can you quickly start the Solksjaer out train and charge new entrants an exorbitant fee when they are joining

Mourinho out can never be a train, more fitting for it to be a bus.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
cool

The real Main Man at the Moment.......!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin

Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's just Cardiff, just Cardiff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
.................................DDG.....................................

....Dalot........Jones................Lindelof........Shaw.......

.............................Matic.....................................
................Fred......................Pogba......................

........Mata...................Rashford...............Lingard............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Valencia not in squad. Is he injured again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wetin do Martial like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Martial has food poisoning. Valencia's days appear numbered, Young and Dalot are the 1st and 2nd options at RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
My heart goes out to those who have martial in their fpl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6212) (6213) (6214) (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.