Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8656421 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If man utd qualify against barca you get 10k from me. If barca on the other hand dumps man utd out of the UCL u send me 10k. Deal or no deal?
Deal!!!!
no back down when the time comes

una don to underrate man u
what is it self angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Itsmedozie:

Deal!!!!

what is it self angry

Alright! Let's see how far luck would carry OGS then wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KGD10: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
dubylhover:

Yeah mourinho was brilliant wasn't he? Mourinho was just gliding down the centre of the pitch,didn't want to praise or notice him tho grin. I was just focused on neves,but you'd expect mourinho to be more calm on the ball,he's got vast experience in the game,he's faced Spanish midfield in their prime so nothing really would rattle him,its just that since neves is still young and has a good understanding of the role,I think he'd improve on his faults...carrick could help him tho in some aspects of his positioning like cutting off passing lanes and fining that vertical splitting passes..

Moutinho was good yesterday. You're quite right about Moutinho having more experience than Ruben. Also, this is Rubens first season of playing in a top league hence, he's still getting used to all these.

However, he won't come cheap. Mendez control the club and was the one who forked out the huge money used in procuring Ruben and for the price Wolves would demand, I would be expecting a finished product which Ruben isn't.

Personally, I would like Van De beek because apart from the fact that he tick all the boxes as a no 6 for me, I doubt he would be as expensive as Ruben. He's also more mobile and agile than Ruben but I need to add that he's been mostly deployed as a no 8 or 10 for Ajax this season all because the Ajax coach wants him near the goal post because of his goal scoring skills and throughballs. He has even stopped taking freekicks because the coach wants him in the box when one is being taken. He's got great heading skill and fantastic movement. He's at his best as a no 6 and I feel he's being underutilized playing as a no 10 or 8. In fact, it was the no 6 position that made him known.

Any of Ruben or Beek is okay by me but I'm worried about Wolves fleecing us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
KGD10:

Moutinho was good yesterday. You're quite right about Moutinho having more experience than Ruben. Also, this is Rubens first season of playing in a top league hence, he's still getting used to all these.

However, he won't come cheap. Mendez control the club and was the one who forked out the huge money used in procuring Ruben and for the price Wolves would demand, I would be expecting a finished product which Ruben isn't.

Personally, I would like Van De beek because apart from the fact that he tick all the boxes as a no 6 for me, I doubt he would be as expensive as Ruben. He's also more mobile and agile than Ruben but I need to add that he's been mostly deployed as a no 8 or 10 for Ajax this season all because the Ajax coach wants him near the goal post because of his goal scoring skills and throughballs. He has even stopped taking freekicks because the coach wants him in the box when one is being taken. He's got great heading skill and fantastic movement. He's at his best as a no 6 and I feel he's being underutilized playing as a no 10 or 8. In fact, it was the no 8 position that made him known.

Any of Ruben or Beek is okay by me but I'm worried about Wolves fleecing us.

Be prepared to be fleeced. Wolves will demand £100m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Una never see anything for my hand... Make Chelshit win today... That's an amazing two weeks trolling... I go saba for here nii...

6th wonder of the world loading...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Itsmedozie:

Deal!!!!

what is it self angry

How far... Let's make it 50k... Messilona qualifies... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
6th to 6th loading...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
We’re coming home
We’re coming home
Tell the world We’re coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the Ls of yesterday
We know that 6th place awaits.
Trolls forgive us our mistakes
We’re coming home
We’recoming home
Tell the world We’re coming.... home.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
iPopAlomo:
6th to 6th loading...
A Chelsea draw is enough to send them back to their place.

No place like home 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
A Chelsea draw is enough to send them back to their place.

No place like home 6th
No Jinx us jhoo. undecided allow us win our win in peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Make una sha no lose... Most troll manure...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
The dreaded 6th

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Itsmedozie:

Deal!!!!

what is it self angry
bros am interested o $200? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
U went unbeaten to 6th, wetin u gain.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Check the updated table this weed man

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Una never see anything for my hand... Make Chelshit win today... That's an amazing two weeks trolling... I go saba for here nii...

See this one. 2weeks trolling ko 2months trailing ni.

You beta go and saba under Strafford/
stampede bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
I will have to switch to chrome now. My memes are all set and good.
Glory!!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
City with another easy draw in the FA Cup. Have they even played any Premier League team? Every time Championship teams. Same thing last season, same thing in the EFL Cup too.

At this point, i'm all in for Liverpool to win the league. That treble/quadruple must not happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
adebayo201:

Glory!!! grin

Laughing in Thanos mode grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lana1:
City with another easy draw in the FA Cup. Have they even played any Premier League team? Every time Championship teams. Same thing last season, same thing in the EFL Cup too.

At this point, i'm all in for Liverpool to win the league. That treble/quadruple must not happen.
Had it been we qualified, we'd have to play Watford away again. This FA are jokers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
adebayo201:
Had it been we qualified, we'd have to play Watford away again. This FA are jokers.

With tough matches already in-between. It's a messed up situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided those useless chelsea fans trolling should check their match against everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
adebayo201:

Glory!!! grin

Chelshit thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

With tough matches already in-between. It's a messed up situation.
The squad is not actually deep like that of City. Though I was angry yesterday because that game was worse. But better to have a fit squad for top 4 than accumulation of injuries and matches up and down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
adebayo201:
The match would be at Wembley but yeah we'd be the away team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
adebayo201:
The squad is not actually deep like that of City. Though I was angry yesterday because that game was worse. But better to have a fit squad for top 4 than accumulation of injuries and matches up and down.

Exactly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

A true man of God grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Leyqute:

grin grin

I stand gidigba for here. Enjoy this party. And get ready for another party tomorrow.

Prophet !!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Ur 6th place being cleaned for ur gallant entry, Chelsea do the needful.
you were saying

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Come again bros..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
iPopAlomo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.