Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8630754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Win 6th
Lose 6th
Draw 6th
Arsenal lost 6th
Spurs lost 6th
Trophy less 6th
Ole 6th
DOF 6th

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

I agree 100%.

Ole better be ruthless in the TF, all these sentiment and home grown rubbish will only cost him his job 6 months after. He must first realize that these players are shite or else, the circle of sacking managers will just continue.

The board also need to get their acts together, we have been shouting DoF for quite some time now, they just act as if they are dumb. The club need massive restructuring both on and off the pitch. Our scouts also needs to do their job or get the fück out of the club. If Rashford is getting 110k before, they should reduce it to 80k or he should fück off. Sanchez can move to China for free. Whatever amount we can get on Martial and lick our wounds, we collect and move. I’m sure Everton or Wolves will be interested in Jones. Darmain can return to Italy, Rojo can feck off to Argentina. Lingard can move to Watford while we give them Young as bonus. Madrid can bring 90m and take Pogba, I no send. Matic should feck off. Herrera should go n collect his 200k in PSG. Fred can use seat belt on the bench. We fücking need new players angry

Now is the time to be ruthless.
give young as bonus to Watford...... Lol.laugh wan kill me here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
engrelvis:
u might b right but all points ole had amass he is gradually cancelling dem out.I really had high hopes on ole during d winning streaks.sadly I don't think he has d technical know how in lifting dis great club to lofty height it deserves

As per his technical ability, lets give him the benefit of doubt because we all enjoyed his first few games and believe thats how we should be playing.

Again, lets see what he does this TW when he expected to have gotten some of his type of players. We will see what impact they will bring.

There are many things involved, especially because it is Man U.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
codedguy1:

The players are shyte no doubt and its looking like OLE might not be the right person for the jobs based on how he has selected and managed the team tactically.

This same players were winning games immediately Ole came and have suddenly turned useless with no pressing and making silly mistakes coupled with the funny tactics Ole has been deploying.

The question now is. If the players are useless, is a good coach not supposed to find a strategy that would bring out there best when one the pitch or is he supposed to just select a team and hope they do a good job?

Anyways lets see how he would be ruthless in the TW. That one is another wahala again, is woody ready to splash? Has Ole identified the players he wants and will they want to come? If they want to come, will their club not want to vuf our heads because we are man u? Do we need a DOF? Is the board looking at that?

Let Ole have his signings and lets see how things go first. Right now i don tire?

I have complained about his tactics bitterly already and I’m sure peeps feel like that also.

But we have sacked Moyes, LVG and Mou already. At a point we have to look critically at the constant thing during all these period which are the players. Let’s overhaul the players first and if it’s still the same thing, then we can send Ole back to Norway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

I have complained about his tactics bitterly already and I’m sure peeps feel like that also.

But we have sacked Moyes, LVG and Mou already. At a point we have to look critically at the constant thing during all these period which are the players. Let’s overhaul the players first and if it’s still the same thing, then we can send Ole back to Norway.

We are saying the same thing. That theplayers are useless and that Ole might be tactical deficient but we have to give him chance to altleast influence with his signings.

If we want an overhaul, how many players can we actually buy in 1 transfer window? because its looking like from your statement i quoted e be like say na
90% of the players you wan sell make we buy a whole team grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations to Manchester United for qualifying for Europa League.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:

The editor of this BBC IGBO is cruel. The headline is wicked enough to make one die with laughter. LWKMD. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
engrelvis:
give young as bonus to Watford...... Lol.laugh wan kill me here

Wetin we go come do now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
codedguy1:

We are saying the same thing. That theplayers are useless and that Ole might be tactical deficient but we have to give him chance to altleast influence with his signings.

If we want an overhaul, how many players can we actually buy in 1 transfer window? because its looking like from your statement i quoted e be like say na
90% of the players you wan sell make we buy a whole team grin

If we can get 5-6 players during the summer and maybe 2-3 during Jan, it will go a long way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
You guys still don't get it. Ole stays, gets 300m to do an overhaul, and then 3 months into the new season, we get screwed badly, because the manager is a rookie.

Then we sack him before December, and then we say give the new manager time and money, we will do something meaningful next season, this season has gone already.

Rinse, repeat, rinse and fvcking repeat!

I mean, why would a sane person/management keep Ole? with him there is no future, I say sack him now, then bring in another manager, willing to start from scratch, rather than Ole that is bereft of ideas. He has nothing.

Meanwhile, I will keep saying this, this squad is good enough to win trophies, few weeks ago, you guys were buying Martial FC and Rashford FC forms, even Lukaku. But today, they are bad. BS!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

If we can get 5-6 players during the summer and maybe 2-3 during Jan, it will go a long way.

All of us dey hia. Make we sidon look.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:
Rubb1sh, Ole kor, thief nii!

He knows nothing! Am sure we will loose to Everton this weekend.

This was my post some days ago!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:
We are not making top 4. We are playing away to Everton, home to City and Chelsea in the next 10 days. Trust me, I see us getting between 1 and 3 points. With our style of play and morale of the boys, there is no way we will beat Chelsea and City, maybe we can win Everton, but then, it's an away game, we would be lucky to get a draw.

Quite pathetic and unfortunate!

Another one.

Unfortunately, I can't stop supporting Man Utd, even if we get relegated, there is no way I will stop. Man Utd will always be my number one football club.

We live or die here together!

Thunder fire all shekpites!

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:

This was my post some days ago!

Let us see the ones you made while he was still unbeaten sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ole said; “If you want to play at this club, it has to mean more. I want my team to be the hardest working team in this league. I’m going to be successful here, and there are players there that won’t be part of that successful team.” #mufc [Goal]#MUFC

Let’s see whether the players will down tools again like they did to Mou. Honeymoon is over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:
We are not making top 4. We are playing away to Everton, home to City and Chelsea in the next 10 days. Trust me, I see us getting between 1 and 3 points. With our style of play and morale of the boys, there is no way we will beat Chelsea and City, maybe we can win Everton, but then, it's an away game, we would be lucky to get a draw.

Quite pathetic and unfortunate!

We wont accept your recent post sir. Show us the old ones sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
diggz:

We wont accept your recent post sir. Show us the old ones sir.

Of course, I was happy at that time, but I wasn't too convinced. I never did celebrate his parmanent appointment. I remember when someone posted Van Gaal's comment on the Chelsea thread, I was quick to support the comment.

Ole was lucky, simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Serbian Olofinjana wey airmark dey call better player

What age did you tell us Boathand could be excused to be useless on the pitch?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
diggz:

Let us see the ones you made while he was still unbeaten sir.

nitrogen:

Unfortunately, he is correct. Except a few games where we dominated possession and won convincingly.

Diggz, see my post before the peak of his fantastic performances. We won three consecutive games after this post including the PSG game.

There you have it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:
You guys still don't get it. Ole stays, gets 300m to do an overhaul, and then 3 months into the new season, we get screwed badly, because the manager is a rookie.

Then we sack him before December, and then we say give the new manager time and money, we will do something meaningful next season, this season has gone already.

Rinse, repeat, rinse and fvcking repeat!

I mean, why would a sane person/management keep Ole? with him there is no future, I say sack him now, then bring in another manager, willing to start from scratch, rather than Ole that is bereft of ideas. He has nothing.

Meanwhile, I will keep saying this, this squad is good enough to win trophies, few weeks ago, you guys were buying Martial FC and Rashford FC forms, even Lukaku. But today, they are bad. BS!
Thank you guy!! I just wish you guys said these things before cuz I was starting to wonder why I was the only one seeing it. Most of the guys here called me hater and other crazy things when I was saying this.
The painful thing about what you said is that during this period you talk about, how rivals will keep getting stronger especially City and Liverpool...It's obvious this Ole appointment won't end well. What Man Utd team needs right now is the complete overhaul and rebuilding of the team. Is it Ole that will take us through that process. Ole signed 5 or 6 players when he was at Cardiff city. All of those players ended up as flops that got shipped out of the team later. Na that kinda guy go rebuild a team like United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ole should think twice about serving his tenant quit notice. He may not need that house by summer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChristoBam:

Thank you guy!! I just wish you guys said these things before cuz I was starting to wonder why I was the only one seeing it. Most of the guys here called me hater and other crazy things when I was saying this.
The painful thing about what you said is that during this period you talk about, how rivals will keep getting stronger especially City and Liverpool...It's obvious this Ole appointment won't end well. What Man Utd team needs right now is the complete overhaul and rebuilding of the team. Is it Ole that will take us through that process. Ole signed 5 or 6 players when he was at Cardiff city. All of those players ended up as flops that got shipped out of the team later. Na that kinda guy go rebuild a team like United?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They want a rookie to rebuild the team, later, they will be blaming the board. Naso e easy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kushercain: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wey that guy wey dey see inverse future. Com update your fixtures make we see how that 75 points go click grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
nitrogen:

Diggz, see my post before the peak of his fantastic performances. We won three consecutive games after this post including the PSG game.

There you have it.

What exactly do you want me to see in this post? This looks more like a compliment bro cheesy

nitrogen:

Of course, I was happy at that time, but I wasn't too convinced. I never did celebrate his parmanent appointment. I remember when someone posted Van Gaal's comment on the Chelsea thread, I was quick to support the comment.

Ole was lucky, simple!

You were quick to support the statement but never asked for his head . Neither were you bold enough to declare your position because he was getting the right results.

Oya take it quick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qoUU4onORY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sotall(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Man U shouldn't be disappointed in Ole yet

Let him lose to Man City first

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
airmark:
What age did you tell us Boathand could be excused to be useless on the pitch?

And didnt you laugh at that opinion? Why are you now giving the same excuse

And what age was Matic shipped away Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

And didnt you laugh at that opinion? Why are you now giving the same excuse

So, stay in one place.

raumdeuter:

Do you want me to quote fans praising him for his 1st season's performance in Manchester?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Before, about some seasons ago Chelsea fans were the most pathetic fans. They complained about everything and everything. I think the table has turned. I just know that we go dey alright las las.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
airmark:
So, stay in one place.

Do you want me to quote fans praising him for his 1st season's performance in Manchester?

Serbian Olofinjana has always been useless which was why he was one of the few substitutes to be removed in a game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ghanaian boàthand has always been useless which was why he was one of the few mumu defenders sold to burndisligdown

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
I don't even know what to say anymore cry cry Laziness from the players is the number one thing in the team

£200m for Pogba and I'll drive him to Madrid myself.

Money back on Lukaku and I'll drive him whenever too.

I'll pay someone to take Jones.

Matic, I'll actually carry him to his new club on my back.

The rest? I'll drop them off wherever they need to go to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
diggz:

k

Boateng went from City to a bigger team and won the CL plus world cup.
Olofinjana was sold as trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.