Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) (6633) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
popizaino:

It's like you have forgotten how worst United were under Mourinho and this is making me to wish your club never sacked Mourinho in the first place .Guy you think Mourinho would have gone to Wembley to pick up maximum 3 points against pochettino side when he couldnt get the ob done at old Trafford or gone to Newcastle to win when the oy reason why he won the magpies was because of the injury to Kennedy?Ask yourself when last has Mourinho won at goodison park?minus all this point from your current point and stop stylishly pushing your Mourinho agenda. You kept faith with Mourinho for 3 seasons after so many transfer windows but already calling for ole's head after 6 months is that not hypocrisy to the highest order.

It's not up to five months sef. Mourinho left this club in a big mess, i wonder why folks seem to forget things so easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
popizaino:

It's like you have forgotten how worst United were under Mourinho and this is making me to wish your club never sacked Mourinho in the first place .Guy you think Mourinho would have gone to Wembley to pick up maximum 3 points against pochettino side when he couldnt get the ob done at old Trafford or gone to Newcastle to win when the oy reason why he won the magpies was because of the injury to Kennedy?Ask yourself when last has Mourinho won at goodison park?minus all this point from your current point and stop stylishly pushing your Mourinho agenda. You kept faith with Mourinho for 3 seasons after so many transfer windows but already calling for ole's head after 6 months is that not hypocrisy to the highest order.

Leave larride alone. He loves Mourinho. He wasn’t happy he was sacked. The thing is Mourinho brought in a host of these average players. We’d be far worse if he were still at the helm.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
It's evident in the Yesterday Match that United Players are more connected on and off the Pitch now. The Manner they hugged DDG, the feelings, the connections....... nearly made me Cry!

I don't wanna talk about the past, cos bygone should be bygone....... But United Board would be stupid again; if they choose Southgate over Solskjaer.

OGS has done a tremendous Job. He's proving his Readiness for the Hot Seat. He's showing us what he's capable to pull out Week in Week out. Though it's still early, but i think he deserves the Shot...... For at least uniting the Dressing Room, the Fans and the Board.
Buhahahahahahahahohohohahahaha. funny how man6ter urinated have been reduced to "we rather lose than let liverpool lift epl FC"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
grin

Someone is in Sifia Pain..... LMAO! I'm very sure..... Many would come back to eat their words, to humble themselves, to rejoice with the Team and appreciate OGS Tactics by next Season.

Let's keep wailing, we need to reduce the gap in pages between our Thread and Chelsea's. This is a Golden Opportunity, let's take it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
diggz:

Doooh aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy I know you are still in pains from Oles disasterclass, I will allow you cry in peace.

Sonofabish grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:
i'm sorry should we be crying on your behalf

No one cares about you crying lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

No one cares about you crying lol.
so why are you complaining undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2019
DEGABA:
De gea great ability which keeps him ahead of other keepers is his ability to to use both feet as well as his hands when needed.
just as he deliverd against ronaldo,messi,xhaka,digne,sigurdson,silva TO MENTION BUT A FEW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Sonofabish grin

No rest for the wicked..not even a red devil like you....na una sins go destroy una finish las las cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
grin

A Newbie at digging. LMAO!

Ride on..... You gonna be as good as your Mentors if you are consistent with it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
obainojazz:
I think I'll just withdraw all my money in bank for De gea to save to me undecided
I rather hand mine to ibori,tinubu or madueke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007 how market?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

It's quite funny. Did anyone really expect us to win with our current form?, i didn't even stress watching the match and was impressed to see the scores 0-0 at halftime. Will check the highlights now though.
The quality was the difference yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
I rather hand mine to ibori,tinubu or madueke.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
angry angry

‘Raheem Sterling has more goals and assists this season than “young English talent” Jesse lingaard’s whole career...

Sterling is 2 years younger.’

I mean Whole Career

How did we get to this point cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

Exactly my guy grin grin grin
Which team do you support?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

A Newbie at digging. LMAO!

Ride on..... You gonna be as good as your Mentors if you are consistent with it.
this thing dey pain you well well. Ole is mad sha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

So, that's why they should troll, abi? When they are also on the verge of entering Europa league next season.

Pot wey dey call Kettle black.

That's not the point, both clubs are loosing, Arsenal's is better, at least, they have tried to win some in the last few weeks, so considering what we do to them Arsenal fans everytime, they have every right to troll us.

We are in deep sh!t unfortunately, and better we dont tell them how and when to troll us until things get better for us.

Simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:
so why are you complaining undecided

I replied the chemical guy, not you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2019
MobileGees:
angry angry

‘Raheem Sterling has more goals and assists this season than “young English talent” Jesse lingaard’s whole career...

Sterling is 2 years younger.’

I mean Whole Career

How did we get to this point cry cry

Messilingard gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2019
diggz:
Oasis007 how market?

grin

Egbon.... Despite your criticism of Pogba, he made the Team of the Year. Where is Hazard, Chelsea best Player of this Season?!

Oh.... I forget it's not a Team of Dancers rather Footballers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2019
nitrogen:

That's not the point, both clubs are loosing, Arsenal's is better, at least, they have tried to win some in the last few weeks, so considering what we do to them Arsenal fans everytime, they have every right to troll us.

We are in deep sh!t unfortunately, and better we dont tell them how and when to troll us until things get better for us.

Simple!

Lmao!, 5th and 6th with two points difference is the cause of all these talk. Story
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I replied the chemical guy, not you.
nothing do you bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
eph12:

Which team do you support?

Amaka fc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

This life sha grin grin grin grin
bro I had such high hopes on ole when he started. Really high hopes esp after PSG win .go back n dig when I wrote ole fall has begun.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2019
BikeMan:
this thing dey pain you well well. Ole is mad sha grin grin

grin

Olokada!

Pain wetin?! Thanks for the Joke, it really makes my Day already!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2019
engrelvis:
bro I had such high hopes on ole when he started. Really high hopes esp after PSG win .go back n dig when I wrote ole fall has begun.

Cool story
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lmao!, 5th and 6th with two points difference is the casue of all these talk. Story

grin

While you are Gloryisaac, many Peeps are Gloryhunters here!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Tundexxy:

Messilingard gringrin

Putting Messi and Lingard in thesame sentence is a crime punishable by death angry angry angry

One is a footballer the other is just fashion designer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
How did Pogba make PFA xi though Ruben Neves and Ericsson both had better season than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
MobileGees:

Putting Messi and Lingard in thesame sentence is a crime punishable by death angry angry angry

One is a footballer the other is just fashion designer

gringrin

He is surely one of our First team player next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
undecided

See Lamentations....!!! Season is already over! The Squad is gonna be rebuilt. OGS has said it countless of time that we ain't on par with City and Pool at the moment. Thus he's right waiting till next Season to have his own Squad.

He pushed them to their Limits, they gave all and we enjoyed winning Streaks. They are exhausted now cos they ain't fitter nor sharp. Who is to blame for the Mess.... OGS?!

Moyes gave us Fellaini and Mata as well as promoted Januzaj. Fellaini and Januzaj are gone while Mata is better off as a Blogger at the moment.

LVG gave us Martial, Depay, Di Maria, Herrera as well as promoted Rashford. Depay and Di Maria are gone, Rashford and Martial are inconsistent, while Herrera is simply as an average Player.

Mou gave us Lukaku, Pogba, Fred, Lindelof, Bailly, Ibra, Dalot, Darmian. Only Ibra is gone. Fred is still finding his feet, Bailly is regressing to a Calamity, Darmian has lost it, Dalot is still developing thus inconsistent, Lukaku can't still trap Ball till now, Pogba remains an inconsistent world class, while the only positive signing is Lindelof.

OGS has bought who?! None! Yet we must crucify him. Why is it difficult to wait till next Season before rating him objectively? We've seen what he's capable of! I honestly believe he's gonna come good.

As far as I am concerned.... OGS should remain on the Wheel. He's the right man for the Job!
we are not still on par with Everton ABI.

Me I just dey wait the so called incoming players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) (6633) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.