Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8630400 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
footiemaniac:
How can Pogba say it is a good time to leave Manchester united openly in his interview, when he contributed in taking us to Europa next season. When Eden Hazard and Co finished 10th in 2015/16 season, he didn't hustle for Real Madrid move instead he rolled up his sleeves to win the Premier league the next season for Chelsea, and that's how Star do.
E.Hazard is a star grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2019
And seriously I don't blame Pogba for coming out to say he wants to leave. Real Madrid are really interested in getting his signature. And hazard proclaiming that he wants to play with Pogba and Mbappe echoes what every Madrid player wants.

Between the way things are going at United and with the interest from Madrid, the choice is very easy. Only extremely few players will decide to stay in this kind of situation. I bet dem Rooney, Giggs, Evra and Co would leave if they were faced with such situation.

There are sometimes loyalty makes you look stupid at last. Just look at De gea's case for example. I know late paperwork botched his move to Madrid years ago but just imagine loyalty was the reason he decided to stay, he'd look pretty stupid now. I'm sure Degea's biggest regret would be not forcing that move early enough.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

I believe Pochetinho has performed so well that everyone expects Spurs to be winning trophies. How does someone expects a team with poor transfer funds to win trophies over teams that are spending hundreds of millions every season.

Poch has already mentioned before how he rated the FA cup and league cup and co. He said although they are in a trophy drought of over a decade, an Fa cup and League cup trophy won't change Tottenham.

What he wants to win is the UCL and EPL. And enough investments are not being made to ensure that these trophies are won. You can only win trophies you prioritise. To be contending for trophies on all fronts you need investments and squad depth.

Tottenham fans are not complaining and are very happy with their development Cuz they know where they were and where they are now. And they've achieved this with little investment.
So you think Poch was easily available to us when we signed Ole? Daniel Levy would rather sell to us a virus than allow Poch move to Manchster united, ( Bale & Modric) comes to mind. You have been clamouring for the club to sign Poch like it will be easier for Spurs to deal with Manchester united than any other top clubs in Europe i mentioned earlier.

If he his that good, big European clubs would be tapping him off right now and sacking their current Manager. Bros, Ole is here to stay, and we are fully behind him. Poch does not hold any magic wand to turn things around at Old trafford.

Juande Ramos won trophy for Spurs, you don't need to spend Billions to win Carabao Cup or FA cup, Poch should start by winning these smaller trophies before i can rate him and know if he has winning mentality. Does he even know how it feels like to win a trophy as a manager?. Someone that was crying on Live TV because he took Spurs to Champions league final, what his fellow Argentine (Diego Simeone) has done twice at Athletico with tight budget and he even won La Liga . How is Poch even better than AVB or Harry Redknapp, stop hyping this Chap.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2019
lekkie073:
Lamentations...
Even those that pay £ to watch week in week out are not complaining as much as these ones that pay 100 naira to watch their darling teams.

Nobody is forcing you to follow the team. If you don't feel comfortable, change to mancity. The way people discuss Transfer business like they are seasoned club managers here self na die. Even in your chosen careers, are you positioned among the best in your locality? But you are quick to downgrade people in their own chosen careers when it's not even on match days when it is understandable that emotion sets in. I welcome anybody that the manager and board signs, while hoping they new players give their input to raise the club from its present situation.

BEANS BEANS BEANS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:

BEANS BEANS BEANS
U sef don see that video. grin
Shame catch me.

Lukaku could leave. We no buy replacement. We never buy RW. But uncle wants us to be happy and rely on the beans brothers and instagram slay kings for the entirety of another season. I laugh in Kryptonian
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2019
footiemaniac:
So you think Poch was easily available to us when we signed Ole? Daniel Levy would rather sell to us a virus than allow Poch move to Manchster united, ( Bale & Modric) comes to mind. You have been clamouring for the club to sign Poch like it will be easier for Spurs to deal with Manchester united than any other top clubs in Europe i mentioned earlier.

If he his that good, big European clubs would be tapping him off right now and sacking their current Manager. Bros, Ole is here to stay, and we are fully behind him. Poch does not hold any magic wand to turn things around at Old trafford.

Juande Ramos won trophy for Spurs, you don't need to spend Billions to win Carabao Cup or FA cup, Poch should start by winning these smaller trophies before i can rate him and know if he has winning mentality. Does he even know how it feels like to win a trophy as a manager?. Someone that was crying on Live TV because he took Spurs to Champions league final, what his fellow Argentine (Diego Simeone) has done twice at Athletico with tight budget and he even won La Liga . How is Poch even better than AVB or Harry Redknapp, stop hyping this Chap.

Lmao. Normally, I'd keep this argument going, but asking how Poch is better than AVB or Harry Redknapp makes me believe keeping this discussion going is pointless. It's either you just started watching football 4 years ago or you're trolling. Do you even know AVB and Harry Redknapp were Tottenham previous managers??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 2:07am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lmao. Normally, I'd keep this argument going, but asking how Poch is better than AVB or Harry Redknapp makes me believe keeping this discussion going is pointless. It's either you just started watching football 4 years ago or you're trolling. Do you even know AVB and Harry Redknapp were Tottenham previous managers??
Offcourse i know AVB and Redknapp were Spurs previous managers and that is why i made the comparison. They all have one thing in common, which is Zero trophy for Spurs, I am not interested in top 4 finish. However, AVB won Treble with Porto and Redknapp won the FA cup with Porthsmouth. What has Pochetino won in his Managerial career to warrant this hype? I ask again,how is he any better than AVB or Redknapp? I rate managers on trophies won not consistent top 4 finish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Alex Ferguson wannabes... Na dem sabi the players that will fit into the team seamlessly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Lana1:
U sef don see that video. grin
Shame catch me.

Lukaku could leave. We no buy replacement. We never buy RW. But uncle wants us to be happy and rely on the beans brothers and instagram slay kings for the entirety of another season. I laugh in Kryptonian

Yeah. Saw the video. grin At first was irritated but the beat grew on me.

The club had a horrible season last season but that doesn’t mean the next season will be horrible too. Doesn’t mean we will win the league either.

The point be say na Sidon look mode I dey. I don buy another mouka foam join sef.

BEANS BEANS BEANS!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Manchester United expect Paul Pogba to remain at Old Trafford next season and Ole Gunnar Solskjær sees him as a key part of his first team plans, Sky Sports News understands
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Ed noh wan gree

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Up man U
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2019
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
MY TAKE ON POGBA

In as much as we expect Pogba to respect his contract, keeping him at all cost shows we are weak. In the past no one was above the club,players were allowed to leave if they wanted to leave and that tradition should remain so.

Even when Pogba was happy,posting all sorts of hairstyles he isnt guaranteed to be consistent 100% game after game. Imagine if he isnt happy,he will mess up the dressing room. I dont have any issue with Pogba but going public to speak like that doesnt show respect for the club. The fans may never forgive him. This same guy was supported by many against mourhino,but after Mourhino was booted out what did we get from him?

I will suggest we sell Pogba for £120million. Use the money to bring in Fernandez,ndidi and rabiot. There is nothing bad about rebuilding from scratch,no one should expect miracles in 1 year. But between 2 to 3 years we can be back at the top depending on the tough decisions we make today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
patrickmuf:
The second tier...
As for Mou, you can't argue that he was and is among the best but right now, over 60% of clubs will choose Poch over him. He needs to reinvent himself, a big ask if you ask me.
This is a biig fat lie oga. 60% of clubs choose poch over mou? If I push you ehh.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Tvegas:
MY TAKE ON POGBA

In as much as we expect Pogba to respect his contract, keeping him at all cost shows we are weak. In the past no one was above the club,players were allowed to leave if they wanted to leave and that tradition should remain so.

Even when Pogba was happy,posting all sorts of hairstyles he isnt guaranteed to be consistent 100% game after game. Imagine if he isnt happy,he will mess up the dressing room. I dont have any issue with Pogba but going public to speak like that doesnt show respect for the club. The fans may never forgive him. This same guy was supported by many against mourhino,but after Mourhino was booted out what did we get from him?

I will suggest we sell Pogba for £120million. Use the money to bring in Fernandez,ndidi and rabiot. There is nothing bad about rebuilding from scratch,no one should expect miracles in 1 year. But between 2 to 3 years we can be back at the top depending on the tough decisions we make today.
pleasewake up. We are getting longstaff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2019
CrystalTiger:
According to Skysports, Trashford wants 300k per week and Ed is willing to give it to him as well as give Maguire 350k per week for five years..

Link pls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester United expect Paul Pogba to remain at Old Trafford next season and Ole Gunnar Solskjær sees him as a key part of his first team plans, Sky Sports News understands
I really wanted him to stay.... Buh I think for someone to publicly declare he wants to leave has taken his mind off the club.... Ed should let him go... Let him FU*K OFF!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Cheap players boku for the RB role wen we dhey struggle.. Denzel Dumfries noh go even reach £35 Million sef.. Even that Lazio guy sef.

Wetin ah sabi nii..

Maybe Ole needs players who are already plying their trade in the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Tvegas:
MY TAKE ON POGBA

How about a coutinho replacement for pogba..... I think it makes sense.. Where he would be the only real number 10...as well as a rooney replacement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2019
footiemaniac:
Offcourse i know AVB and Redknapp were Spurs previous managers and that is why i made the comparison. They all have one thing in common, which is Zero trophy for Spurs, I am not interested in top 4 finish. However, AVB won Treble with Porto and Redknapp won the FA cup with Porthsmouth. What has Pochetino won in his Managerial career to warrant this hype? I ask again,how is he any better than AVB or Redknapp? I rate managers on trophies won not consistent top 4 finish.

Lmao, it's okay. That's your opinion. If you really watched Tottenham during AVB and redknapp's tenure and you still said this thing then I'm short of words.

You can believe what you want to believe. You people said worse about Sarri, he changed clubs and has his first trophy already. He'll win many many more at Juve.

I know must of you just started talking about how Poch hasn't won trophies bla bla because people wanted him instead of Ole. Last last everyone will be calling for the sack of Ole and we'll see the manager they'll say they want. Sebi na here we go all gather dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Link pls

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
LMDyaya:

How about a coutinho replacement for pogba..... I think it makes sense.. Where he would be the only real number 10...as well as a rooney replacement.

Lol why would coutinho move to Man Utd. He still has Liverpool in his heart you know. He'll never play for their fierce rivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol why would coutinho move to Man Utd. He still has Liverpool in his heart you know. He'll never play for their fierce rivals.
✔ ✔ I hear wella
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2019
CrystalTiger:

Lmao! i mean a link from SkySports as you initially posted According to SkySports, not The Sun and their lies.

Barcelona and Madrid want Rashford, and you're taking The Sun serious undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Barca and Madrid want Rashford cheesy grin grin grin

This news is funny af grin grin

Anything to get clicks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

I wonder whats going on EDs mind.....If we the "sidon looks" are this puzzled and frustrated .Tough task for ed really.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2019
CrystalTiger:

See wetin sanchez dey cause ba...... This flop pop is just a disaster for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2019
nitrogen:
Manchester United transfer rumours (very long list) cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11065/11743186/manchester-united-transfer-rumours

This isn't new to any longtime United fan on this forum, what really matters is the source. Most of these news sites just do it to get clicks and of course, more money.

Imagine Barca and Madrid being interested in Rashford cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Just look at how these two are having fun with the 'Manchester United' tag cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2019
melodyogonna:

This is a biig fat lie oga. 60% of clubs choose poch over mou? If I push you ehh.
Juventus are a big club, they preferred Sarri after moves to get Poch didn't materialize. Mou used to be the peak of the bunch but not anymore.
And don't use trophies as a weapon to knock down Poch because we have seen Sarri who was trophyless before joining Chelsea win the Europa league and was close to winning the Caraboa cup if not for the stupidity of Kepa. If and when Poch joins the likes of Madrid, Juventus, Bayern etc he will win a handful, he has age on his side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.