Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8627832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Miremoses1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wan bissaka scored an OG tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wan whatever 60m, gives ball away and scored own goal well maga must pay grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
MrDojo:
As much as it gives me great pleasure to see United suffer, I can't help but pity you guys. Imagine, West Ham and Leicester are using a whole United to catch trips.

It's unfortunate that a club can have so much money, yet they can't buy smartly like other clubs, because of an Incompetent (Football matters) head. If you guys buy Diop or Maguire for over £70m, forget it. Every club will scam you guys forever, at until you people grow sense.

If I was Ole, I would have sacked every scout in the club, because they're Uber useless. Instead of united to raid South America for young talents, they're wasting time with English players cheesy

There are so many good players in Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland, and Portugal, and they are cheap, too. No be everything be 'big name signing'.

Apart from Alison who distinguished himself in his last season with Roman, who among Liverpool players can be considered world class before they joined? Before some people say VVD, check well. His game reached another dimension in Liverpool.

Another thing I've noticed, the money in EPL is too much. No wonder small clubs can demand for outrageous fees. Very soon, players will be running down their contracts in small clubs, or they will be demanding outrageous wages, too. You can't tell me I'm worth 75m, yet you are paying me 50k. It's not possible ooo grin cheesy

Although I like the guy, Ole is setting himself up for an Epic fail of a season. I actually thought baba would do massive clear out this summer, but even Mata has gotten a reported 3yr deal grin cheesy

Well, as a rival, I'm enjoying every second of it. More years to young , Jones and Smalling's contracts. Jesse "Beans, Beans, Beans" Lingard for Captain. Marcus "Fans killer" Rashford should be given 419k per week. Unlike other clubs, Arsenal won't do United dirty. Please come and take Mustafi and Ozil. Just give us 30m Pete. Good deal, right? grin grin

Beans Beans Beans

I don't see any of you telling Perez and Zidane during this transition period to be scouting the whole of Europe and south America for young unproven talent, instead they have gone out there to splash the cash in bringing in Hazard,Jovic,Militão, Mendy and they are still after Pogba,Neymar(All these players are not bargain buy). But when it comes to Ed woodward and Manchester united we should go to Serbia league to scout cheaper alternative right back and center back instead of buying Wan Bissaka,Maguire, because they are English and too expensive, is that how we are going to bridge the gap between us and Mancity.

Real Madrid just bought a teenager(Rodrygo) from Santos for £45 Million and you are saying an established young Premiership English right back is too expensive for £50M. Ed Woodward should back Solskjaer and bring in his first choice transfer wish list,I don't care the amount. Virgil van Dijk was bought for a record £75M Pounds, now see the outcome because Liverpool trusted Klopp and backed him with the signing even though it was too expensive then.

The Era of buying Denzel Dumfries because we could not afford Wan Bissaka should be over, if not the gap will keep widening between us and top teams.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

This one pass your power. I no wan make demons dey chase you for night.
At this rate we go need send someone go Fenibeso shrine make baba prepare strong otumokpo for us.
Hahhahahaha Doc o grin grin

Lmao! Doc, May the good lord have mercy on you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Diogo Dalot is a modern day RB..The obsession for this AWB is what I don't understand bearing in mind that TFM is back too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
I love this quote from Diogo Dalot "I want to make my statement in the team and play as much as I can at right-back because I think it's my best position and I just need to push on. My goal is to make right-back my own." These are the kind of healthy competition i want in my team , even though we have been chasing a £50M pounds right back. Let them push each other and bring out the best in each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54am On Jun 19, 2019
"MUFC exploring an ambassadorial role for Juan Mata down the line - sounds like a kind of international relations position. Similar in some ways to that held by Emilio Butragueño at Real Madrid. Mata would certainly be a likeable, knowledgeable & respected figure."

- Simon Peach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Romelu Lukaku will not force his way out of United out of respect for the club and its fans. Talks are ongoing with Inter Milan.

[Mirror]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan depends on Mauro Icardi's future. Icardi plus cash will be offered to MUFC as they cannot afford Lukaku's £80m valuation. Solskjær may not be keen on Icardi due to his fractious relationship with Inter.

[telegraph]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Mufc are looking for a full-back that can play on both sides, hence why they have made contact with Napoli for Elseid Hysaj.

[di marzio]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Mufc have contacted Napoli regarding Elseid Hysaj (25).

[sky italia]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Rvbbish;!

Oga clear the deadwoods Na, bla bla bla, all talk no do, motivational speaker, say something outside, do another on the inside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2019
nitrogen:
Rvbbish;!

Oga clear the deadwoods Na, bla bla bla, all talk no do, motivational speaker, say something outside, do another on the inside.

Nitrogen calm down make our motivational speaker no give u high BP b4 season dey start.... grin

Abeg who dey play PUBG for here? I need strong team alliance...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2019
MrDojo:
As much as it gives me great pleasure to see United suffer, I can't help but pity you guys. Imagine, West Ham and Leicester are using a whole United to catch trips.

It's unfortunate that a club can have so much money, yet they can't buy smartly like other clubs, because of an Incompetent (Football matters) head. If you guys buy Diop or Maguire for over £70m, forget it. Every club will scam you guys forever, at until you people grow sense.

If I was Ole, I would have sacked every scout in the club, because they're Uber useless. Instead of united to raid South America for young talents, they're wasting time with English players cheesy

There are so many good players in Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland, and Portugal, and they are cheap, too. No be everything be 'big name signing'.

Apart from Alison who distinguished himself in his last season with Roman, who among Liverpool players can be considered world class before they joined? Before some people say VVD, check well. His game reached another dimension in Liverpool.

Another thing I've noticed, the money in EPL is too much. No wonder small clubs can demand for outrageous fees. Very soon, players will be running down their contracts in small clubs, or they will be demanding outrageous wages, too. You can't tell me I'm worth 75m, yet you are paying me 50k. It's not possible ooo grin cheesy

Although I like the guy, Ole is setting himself up for an Epic fail of a season. I actually thought baba would do massive clear out this summer, but even Mata has gotten a reported 3yr deal grin cheesy

Well, as a rival, I'm enjoying every second of it. More years to young , Jones and Smalling's contracts. Jesse "Beans, Beans, Beans" Lingard for Captain. Marcus "Fans killer" Rashford should be given 419k per week. Unlike other clubs, Arsenal won't do United dirty. Please come and take Mustafi and Ozil. Just give us 30m Pete. Good deal, right? grin grin

Beans Beans Beans
rule number 1 never pity these scummies.

When we told them they were setting a bad precedence by splashing money upandan they called us haters asking if it’s our money.

My only advice is for them to save their energy for premium wailing when the season kicks off.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2019
pharod:

Nitrogen calm down make our motivational speaker no give u high BP b4 season dey start.... grin

Abeg who dey play PUBG for here? I need strong team alliance...

Bros, make I para abeg. This guy and Ed want to destroy everything now. I definitely can't develop HBP because of these guys. Plenty personal stuffs to sort out. I am just angry that things are not making sense today, and the future of the club is not looking good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2019
codedguy1:

See as them report the news like say na one very important player we can't do without.

UNITED ARE RELUCTANT TO ALLOW MATA LEAVE ON A FREE. shocked grin

So he supposedly rejected a Barcelona move to stay cheesy grin

Now Ed has allowed a Mata that could have have gone to barca continue to torment us, playing mostly on the RW that we are supposed to get a proper winger for.

All of a sudden this Mouka foam doesn't feel so foamy again. grin

Mata on that right wing isn't just good at all, except he's played as a central attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1.

But on the flip side, this na new signing sha cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2019
CrystalTiger:
Diogo Dalot is a modern day RB..The obsession for this AWB is what I don't understand bearing in mind that TFM is back too..

There isn't much trust in Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe etc. hence the chase for Wan Bissaka and Maguire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrDojo(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
rule number 1 never pity these scummies.

When we told them they were setting a bad precedence by splashing money upandan they called us haters asking if it’s our money.

My only advice is for them to save their energy for premium wailing when the season kicks off.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2019
JoeOdion:

Sometimes it's not always about goals and assist if you don't watch the player's general performance

We have been telling folks on this board about this for a long time, they wouldn't learn. It pained me that Chelsea fell for such, in Morata's case.

Raumdeuter led many into the gutters,p shouting goals + assists up and down. Poor performance from Sanchez, yet he still got a goal and an assist. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Would Poch have been able to sign more quality players if he was the manager instead of Ole? Would we be seeing the likes of Rabiot, Ndidi, Bruno, Pepe, Sancho, Koulibaly, WBS in United colours by now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2019
eph12:
Would Poch have been able to sign more quality players if he was the manager instead of Ole? Would we be seeing the likes of Rabiot, Ndidi, Bruno, Pepe, Sancho, Koulibaly, WBS in United colours by now?

Ole or Poch will not use their personal cash to sign players for Manchester united, everything still boils down to Ed woodard, negotiations with players would still remain the same. Off course, the transfer target would have been different( Giovani Lo Celso, Joao Cancelo,Ndombele,Rodri, Ryan Sessegnon,Adrien Rabiot, Jack Grealish etc). But saying we would have gotten this players to sign on the dotted lines by now is not true.

Poch was promised signings by Daniel Levy but they are still yet to activate the release clause of Giovani Lo Celso from Real Betis or sign a single player. Is Poch or Champions league football not attractive enough? The transfer market has gone crazy bro, negotiations are not easy unless you want to pay the Maga fee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
These Assanal fans are something else. Coming to aim cheap jabs when this season could even turn out worse for them.

Feck outta here with your 45M-transfer-budget-having-arse.

Savings merchants angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019
What do you guys think of David Beckham for the DoF role?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2019
footiemaniac:

Ole or Poch will not use their personal cash to sign players for Manchester united, everything still boils down to Ed woodard, negotiations with players would still remain the same. Off course, the transfer target would have been different( Giovani Lo Celso, Joao Cancelo,Ndombele,Rodri, Ryan Sessegnon,Adrien Rabiot, Jack Grealish etc). But saying we would have gotten this players to sign on the dotted lines by now is not true.

Poch was promised signings by Daniel Levy but they are still yet to activate the release clause of Giovani Lo Celso from Real Betis or sign a single player. Is Poch or Champions league football not attractive enough? The transfer market has gone crazy bro, negotiations are not easy unless you want to pay the Maga fee.
Me even thinks Ed won't want to spend at all if it were Poch because he will believe he can work with any player given to him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2019
eph12:

Lmao! Poch won't be the one to negotiate nah, it's still Edward.

Poch in charge won't still stop clubs from trying to scam Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2019
eph12:

Me even thinks Ed won't want to spend at all if it were Poch because he will believe he can work with any player given to him

Ed Woodward is looking for magician that will miraculously brings out the best from these bunch of average players without spending. The playing staff needs to change, we need a minimum of 5 players that can actually run,pass and take care of possession of football this transfer window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lmao! Poch won't be the one to negotiate nah, it's still Edward.

Poch in charge won't still stop clubs from trying to scam Manchester United.
The only way we get out of this mess is if we get rid of Ed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2019
footiemaniac:

Ed Woodward is looking for magician that will miraculously brings out the best from these bunch of average players without spending. The playing staff needs to change, we need a minimum of 5 players that can actually run,pass and take care of possession of football this transfer window.
The way I see it, we will continue to employ and sack coaches because Liverpool and City are not slowing down anytime soon and Ed wants a miracle worker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2019
eph12:

The way I see it, we will continue to employ and sack coaches because Liverpool and City are not slowing down anytime soon and Ed wants a miracle worker

Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2019
DeadPresidents:
These Assanal fans are something else. Coming to aim cheap jabs when this season could even turn out worse for them.

Feck outta here with your 45M-transfer-budget-having-arse.

Savings merchants angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Leyqute:
What do you guys think of David Beckham for the DoF role?

The job requires someone who a) has a good experience of the international football scouting network and the connections to go with it, and b) will be wiling to sit down and enjoy the daily grind of the job.

Nothing in Beck’s history tells me he can do the job. We need someone with a proven CV and track record, so all these Rio, Fletcher, Becks and other old boy network guys should take several seats or better yet GTFOH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2019
MrDojo:

Beans Beans Beans
Man u board think they are still in Ferguson era whereby they were signing English players to win the heart of the country’s football federation, there used those English signings to rig their way to epl titles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.