Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8654564 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
THE PARTE CONTINUES LATER IN THE DAY. This week will be a long ass one for you unrepentant scummies grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Patric on fire grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:

U and who be apari? Be like say the beating Burnley give una tonight dey give you hallucination.

Where dat Australian-herbalist fake Dr. Oloyun sef?

Abeg face your fight with Patrick over una foolish agbana club.
Baba Dey find escape route grin grin
Pato, no gree o

Shameless scummies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
You're still clowning, everyone except you can see you for who you are...When you feel like, you have a go at Ole but when others do, you complain...I have clearly stated here that Martial needs to improve, he is far from the finished product but still, he is not the worst of the lot but from the commentary here, even before your worthless self jumped in, Elampiro was on his case.

Neutrals or near neutrals here have had a go at Daniel James, Pereira and the likes, I have seen seasoned monikers here have a go at De Gea, Maguire and lately, folks are beginning to call out Wan-Bissaka just as other have blamed Ole for not replacing the players he let go but no, you take it upon yourself to troll. Now, pray tell, how does it feel criticizing Lampard after his team drew yesterday? Wouldn't your worthless self have taken a draw today?

We have had chances to close the gap on Chelsea but on each occasion we flop but no, we should not utter a word because we are not you who has the rights, reserved to criticize today and support tomorrow...Boy, you're simply mad...
Nigga shut ur pie hole and stop saying trash.
I blame Ole for poor subs and crappy lineups. I dont blame him famine, drought, all the bad things in the world, and the inconsistencies of ur fav players. And i certainly dont have a problem with anyone who does.

I try to be consistent with my arguments and i call things as they are. Maybe you should remove the wool in ur eyes so you can also see clearly.
When everyone was riding the James kool-aid and i was even using him to drag Pepe, "I said one day we'll soon start asking questions about James" coz the guy is not good enough. Everyone bit my head off with their replies.

But of the whole lot, you are the most inconsistent, unobjective and vacuous. You'll keep using style to shield ur fav from blames. "He's far from a finished product". "He's not good enough" yet you keep blaming OGS and everyone else while picking arguments with everyone you disagree with just as you decided to pick an argument this morning and drop shalaye on my head because I laughed at those that said we should see Lampard.

You are a clown and a useless waste of space.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:

U and who be apari? Be like say the beating Burnley give una tonight dey give you hallucination.

Where dat Australian-herbalist fake Dr. Oloyun sef?

Abeg face your fight with Patrick over una foolish agbana club.
Be like say ur self imposed exile don twist ur brain inside out.
Anyhow, u still dey pole dance? We dey look for erotic dancer wey go entertain the guests in Shekpe land this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Interesting times...Weed.taker, see Elampiro using scope to ask how Maguire is better than Smalling and how Wan-Bissaka is better than Young...

$130m gone down the drain. Crystal Palace, Southampton, Burnley, Sheffield United, Newcastle etc.
My views are well documented here, I never rated Maguire and Wan-Bisaaka was a foolish signing, na there I begin suspect say dis ole no really sabi anything.

I don't think the owners are even concerned with our current predicament, so na sidon look i de, I can't come and kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1:
Nigga shut ur pie hole and stop saying trash.
I blame Ole for poor subs and crappy lineups. I dont blame him famine, drought, all the bad things in the world, and the inconsistencies of ur fav players. And i certainly dont have a problem with anyone who does.

I try to be consistent with my arguments and i call things as they are. Maybe you should remove the wool in ur eyes so you can also see clearly.
When everyone was riding the James kool-aid and i was even using him to drag Pepe, "I said one day we'll soon start asking questions about James" coz the guy is not good enough. Everyone bit my head off with their replies.

But of the whole lot, you are the most inconsistent, unobjective and vacuous. You'll keep using style to shield ur fav from blames. "He's far from a finished product". "He's not good enough" yet you keep blaming OGS and everyone else while picking arguments with everyone you disagree with just as you decided to pick an argument this morning and drop shalaye on my head because I laughed at those that said we should see Lampard.

You are a clown and a useless waste of space.
Talking about space, ask yourself what happens when that relative of yours who helps your lazy ass with data is no more?

Ask yourself what life will be like if you had a job?

Ask yourself if you are happy that after youth service, the only experience your have is e-fighting?

Ask yourself if life is treating you kind when in the real sense, you should own your life...

Now, don't bother because you won't find answers but if he hope to make a career out of your online activities defined by e-fights, you can indicate interest, I'll keep you online for the rest of your miserable life doing what you know best, wasting your time...

Its been a couple of years after youth service yet no good news, all you have to show is an online personae reminiscent of your every day life plaqued by personality disorder. Aren't you ashamed of yourself that you're mostly remembered for insulting those who can hire and fire you at will?

It's not about this back and forth, it's about your life, you have just about a decade to reach 40, you can surely correct things, don't do it because I advised, do it for the love of self...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Asides even balming any manager or the players, I have always maintained that The Glazers and Woodward carry the lionshare of the blames for the current state of the club coz of the way they've been running the club.
Yet some complete sports analysts go dey tell us "Woodward has tried". "The Glazers have done ok".

Na there i begin know say some people no get sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Talking about space, ask yourself what happens when that relative of yours who helps your lazy ass with data is no more?

Ask yourself if you are happy that after youth service, the only experience your have is e-fighting?

Ask yourself if life is treating you kind when in the real sense, you should own your life...

Now, don't bother because you won't find answers but if he hope to make a career out of your online activities defined by e-fights, you can indicate interest, I'll keep you online for the rest of your miserable life doing what you know best, wasting your time...

Its been a couple of years after youth service yet no good news, all you have to show is an online personae reminiscent of your every day life plaqued by personality disorder. Aren't you ashamed of yourself that you're mostly remembered for insulting those who can hire and fire you at will?

It's not about this back and forth, it's about your life, you have just about a decade to reach 40, you can surely correct things, don't do it because I advised, do it for the love of self...
ouch

stop hitting below the belt bro

we want a clean fight grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2020
If you're hoping Ole gives you a W after all what we've seen, that day may never come. I used to make to make excuses for him but I have since stopped doing that.

As long as he continues to protect these players and see no need to reinforce his midfield and attack, the club will continue to suffer bad results.

For your own sanity, stop defending that guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1:
Be like say ur self imposed exile don twist ur brain inside out.
Anyhow, u still dey pole dance? We dey look for erotic dancer wey go entertain the guests in Shekpe land this weekend.
grin

There is more to life than trolling on a faceless thread son.

Go out and experience that. Challenge yourself, do something you have never done before son. I have just challenged myself to a marathon competition this May.

You have nothing to gain in being a cyber-nuisance. Goodnight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2020
OLE OUT!!!���
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1:
Asides even balming any manager or the players, I have always maintained that The Glazers and Woodward carry the lionshare of the blames for the current state of the club coz of the way they've been running the club.
Yet some complete sports analysts go dey tell us "Woodward has tried". "The Glazers have done ok".

Na there i begin know say some people no get sense.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:
grin

Go out and experience that. Challenge yourself, do something you have never done before son. I have just challenged myself to a marathon competition this May.

lol which kind side winshin be this?

we say no to cyber lynching

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Earlier this season, I knew it was only a matter of time before the new signings that were doing okay begin to drop shitty performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:

grin grin grin

You should be the one questioning ur life decisions. Because every step u have taken up to this very moment just points to how bitter and utterly frustrated you are as a human being. Ur life is a series of accidents and mishaps waiting to happen and nothing u've laid ur hands on has prospered. You're probably another setback away from committing suicide.

No wonder u've made it ur life's mission to tackle everything i talk about on this thread in the last few months.
I talk about Martial, u react.
I dont join in blaming OGS, u react.
I post things on my own with disturbing anybody, u react.

Misery they say loves company.

Speaking about jobs and NYSC, if it's assistance u need in life so you can secure ur daily bread, all u needed to do was ask instead of picking fights with me at every little opportunity. Fúck off dumbass.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:
grin

grin grin
Lol. How wont u challenge urself to a marathon when u carry 20 pound fupa for front.

Did you win the marathon tho? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2020
I once asked if Ole improves players here. What I meant to ask was if Ole improves the players collectively as a team. 90% of the time they still play like they're not used to each other especially when trying to attack. There are enough blames to go round, and this one is 100% Ole's share

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin grin

You should be the one questioning ur life decisions. Because every step u have taken up to this very moment just points to how bitter and utterly frustrated you are as a human being. Ur life is a series of accidents and mishaps waiting to happen and nothing u've laid ur hands on has prospered. You're probably another setback away from committing suicide.

No wonder u've made it ur life's mission to tackle everything i talk about on this thread in the last few months.
I talk about Martial, u react.
I dont join in blaming Woodward, u react.
I post things on my own with disturbing anybody, u react.

Misery they say loves company.

Speaking about jobs and NYSC, if it's assistance u need in life so you can secure ur daily bread, all u needed to do was ask instead of picking fights with me at every little opportunity. Fúck off dumbass.
I pray life sees us cross path someday just so you learn a lessons not to chat sh.it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:
Earlier this season, I knew it was only a matter of time before the new signings that were doing okay begin to drop shitty performance.

Eph12, the Father Mbaka for the scummies, more anointing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
I pray life sees us cross path someday just so you learn a lessons not to chat sh.it
grin grin
You go beat me?? Lol. Sorry but i dont fight girls.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:
I once asked if Ole improves players here. What I meant to ask was if Ole improves the players collectively as a team. 90% of the time they still play like they're not used to each other especially when trying to attack. There are enough blames to go round, and this one is 100% Ole's share

On Manchester Stock Exchange floor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:45am On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

You, good sir, are a werey grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin
You go beat me?? Lol. Sorry but i dont fight girls.
Beat you say wetin happen? We be men, last last, na beer...Ole takes majority of the blame, Rashford is injured courtesy of his mismanagement, Pogba too as well as McTominay...He has either overplayed them or rushed them back from injuries.

It doesn't sound bad until you realize he let Lukaku, Sanchez, Fellaini and Herrera go without replacement...I no get strength to continue this bants, Ole should come out and ask for support from the board or be ready to take the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Where is afrodoc2? I hope he has not mistakenly given a patient, a wrong injection, after Burnley burnt his tits. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

I'll strangle you

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:51am On Jan 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:54am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

I'll strangle you

How marketteee? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), brainiacadeboi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.