Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8660118 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8450) (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

An ignorant Chelshit okada man is talking about use of academy graduates.

What a dunderhead. cheesy
I still don't get why United fans here are engaging him, I'm losing brain cells just by reading the arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
patrickmuf:
Spurs too have missed chances, Alli, Doherty and Kane failing to connect to Son's cross...
there seems to b no understanding BTW Alli,Kane n son.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Panther7:
I still don't get why United fans here are engaging him, I'm losing brain cells just by reading the arguments.

LOL. The guy is one of their most pernicious anti-intellectuals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Goal

Calvert-Lewin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

LOL. The guy is one of their most pernicious anti-intellectuals.
No wonder cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:
First match of the season..

Liverpool - 2 penalties
Leicester City - 2 penalties

The future is bright for Manchester United..
I'm gathering cups for the tears grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
melodyogonna:

I'm gathering cups for the tears grin cheesy grin

Facts grin

Bruno on 10 goals by GW15.. 6 from penalty grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ancelotti Don lose weight o..

James Don slot into this everton squad very well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Look at Pickford reaction to that ball...

Degea will just stay on the line
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mourinho should just go back to his analyst job. That his midfield is worse than Valium.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:
fair points, but why is everyone on the childbirth though? it's not an ACL or .40cal damage.

The child birth is not the issue , but her inactivity for over a year. It's as good as being injured. She'll take at least upto half or full season for her to get back to her old self, and she signed a year contract with Spurs. So fill in the remaining gaps why she signed for Spurs grin

No serious ambitious team will sign a player that has been out of action for a year. At least you let them recover on the pitch with another mediocre team before you sign them, and that is if she recover back to her old world class player self.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Expert17:
Goal

Calvert-Lewin
My fpl captain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
timay:

The child birth is not the issue , but her inactivity for over a year. It's as good as being injured. She'll take at least upto half or full season for her to get back to her old self, and she signed a year contract with Spurs. So fill in the remaining gaps why she signed for Spurs grin

No serious ambitious team will sign a player that has been out of action for a year. At least you let them recover on the pitch with another mediocre team before you sign them, and that is if she recover back to her old world class player self.
maybe that explains why she was signed to a year contract by Spurs, to see how she does.
you can't be absolutely sure she has been inactive the past year because she's pregnant though.
when I was registered in Oregon, ladies still practiced their martial arts when pregnant, some into their third trimester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:
maybe that explains why she was signed to a year contract by Spurs, to see how she does.
you can't be absolutely sure she has been inactive the past year because she's pregnant though.
when I was registered in Oregon, ladies still practiced their martial arts when pregnant, some into their third trimester.

And it's the same with a fully fit player training and playing week in week out? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
This Bale rumours should just die down abeg

It's irritating me

This will be Sanchez 2.0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Expert17:
Look at Pickford reaction to that ball...

Degea will just stay on the line

When he rushed out to punch it, right?

That has been DDG’s weakness since 2011, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
This Bale rumours should just die down abeg
It's irritating me
This will be Sanchez 2.0
Bale will bench all Manure attacking players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Yh, those crosses from Spurs.

Maguire and co will have to win all the headers to prevent stories
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Expert17:

Yh, those crosses from Spurs.

Maguire and co will have to win all the headers to prevent stories
Magwaya da erratic ex-convict cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:

She has not played since July last year.

You want women in 3rd trimester to be receiving football shots on their tummy? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Make una bone that thing. That is also Pickford's weakness. We go all dey here next time he rushes out like an egbere to punch a ball only to totally miss it. grin

Today was his day, dazall.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Make una bone that thing. That is also Pickford's weakness. We go all dey here next time he rushes out like an egbere to punch a ball only to totally miss it. grin

Today was his day, dazall.

Simple and precise. Even with De gea's occasional moments of Madness, he's not even half the goal keeper De Gea is.

He had a good game today let's leave at that abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Aren't you thinking about fatigue
I just hope it was fatigue that caused our fowards not to find the back of the net having played 43 shots in two matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
MRTA7:

The reality is he upgrades pretty much every single midfield in the world. It might seem like we're creating our own problem in midfield but I think if we can get him and replace one of the others, likely Fred then its an upgrade. however, I'm happy with our midfield options as is.

Its more likely that we're just be used as a pawn in this deal and we're not a serious option.
Maybe we're pawns afterall, to put pressure on Liverpool and maybe inflate his price a bit. And as for Fred, I'm seriously confused about his impacts in the team. He's not consistent. Sometimes he plays well, other times his performance is below par
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
melodyogonna:

The media says anything to sell their papers, they're unreliable as f*ck. You should listen more to independent journalists like Fabrizio Romano.
Exactly. Everton really impressed today. I still don't know why we didn't go for players like James Rodriguez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hatem Ben Arfa

“The French league is better than the Spanish league. I am convinced. You have to be at both to see, with Real Madrid & Barcelona, the quality of the other sides is hidden in the forest, but Ligue 1 has better teams.” [TC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
timay:

And it's the same with a fully fit player training and playing week in week out? grin
no, but it's not equivalent to a year injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
That Everton midfield of Allan, James and Dacoure looks very solid to me. With Sigurdsson, Gomes, Iwobi and Tom Davies waiting as back ups. They might just do something spectacular this season.

That guy Allan. What a buy!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

She has not played since July last year.

You want women in 3rd trimester to be receiving football shots on their tummy? grin
not actually playing football though. some light work out regime at that stage should suffice being an athlete.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Exactly. Everton really impressed today. I still don't know why we didn't go for players like James Rodriguez.

We are looking for Sancho and Thiago. The guy did not become a dud overnight, For £22m. He is a bargain and still 28. There are many players there up for grabs, but no, we want to blow 120m on Sancho, as if he is Messi that will win the league for us. If Sancho is that good as most people are trying to make us understand. Borussia Dortmund wouldn't have crashed out of the Champions league so easily with him making no impact.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
CapitalCee:
That Everton midfield of Allan, James and Dacoure looks very solid to me. With Sigurdsson, Gomes, Iwobi and Tom Davies waiting as back ups. They might just do something spectacular this season.

That guy Allan. What a buy!!!
it's one game into the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:
it's one game into the season.

Everyone would love to impress the coach

(1) (2) (3) ... (8450) (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.