Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8632722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rashford was having a terrible game but you decided to play him for 90mins with Martial on the bench..... Proper Ole masterclass
#OleIn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Superb superb game with soo much energy from start to finish

A United that didn't for a split-second decide to drop back to soak up pressure like they usually do... shocked

Looooong may this continue oh lipsrsealed

All three attackers closing down the defenders

That's the United everybody loves

Boys kept attacking even in additional time

Disappointing draw but the energy was lit tonight.

Rashford should be dragged until his skin peels off.

That idiot cost us this game

GGMU

Honest review

Please have you see lostmyzeal, give him back his phone angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
The last goal is not on De Gea...

Ole made the kind of sub that gives your opponents impetus...He should have brought in Matic and VDB or Martial...I hate that Norwegian...

The first goal he brought into play a ball that is no where goal.

The second goal he stayed rooted to his post as usual as the initial ball flew accross the post. Go and watch Van der ser games.

3rd goal. He stayed rooted again when the ball dropped. No anticipation, no proactiveness no bravely.
You seem to forget he is the highest paid GK in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi , please I didn't watch the match sad is it FT yet What's the result undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
tuanzebe ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hate dat boi.. see what he has caused again.. making a rash challenge in d center circle.. foolish just foolish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Rashford was having a terrible game but you decided to play him for 90mins with Martial on the bench..... Proper Ole masterclass
#OleIn
See this one

I rather have a misfiring rashford than a martial on that LW cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

That was a cery poor sub. Greenwood is already taking care of Josh King there but Tuanzebe came, he lacked the awareness and calmness to pass and mark, he was a disaster waiting to happen

Greenwood is gassed out Bruh. Never a poor Sub. It's easier to manage behind Keypad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kamelot77(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Make una calm down, we gonna win this match.
winner chapel abi ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karleb:

So Ole is at fault for trying to win a game?

Those that scored three goals are they not players like Axel abi dem no dey pay him salary?

He could have let the game end the way it was but he choose to bring in a defender was low on confidence, having been dragged on socials.

The defeat is on ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
The lots of you that really thought you had shots at the league, you should be flogged!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:
KingAlabi , please I didn't watch the match sad is it FT yet What's the result undecided

3:3 bro

Please help me check table for our position, I don delete my livescores app?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Y'all be sounding no different than those racist cvnts on social media.

Na wa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
This sh1t is just annoying. Maguire is not a leader at all. The fuvker was hoping for an offside, when he should be dying to kick the ball away.

We have wasted 80m + 50m on shitty defenders. OGS should get the stick!

Also, that sub was just stvpid, bring on a midfielder for stability, not like we were playing Liverpool or City.

WTF!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Leyqute:

Fokoff you toad

Hohohoho... keep your emotions in your akpola shoes pls

Tuck it in angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:

Greenwood is gassed out Bruh. Never a poor Sub. It's easier to manage behind Keypad.

Why not bring in VDB or Matic? Tuanzebe is clearly a very bad sub. I can feel it when he came on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

The first goal he brought into play a ball that is no where goal.

The second goal he stayed rooted to his post as usual as the initial ball flew accross the post. Go and watch Van der ser games.

3rd goal. He stayed rooted again when the ball dropped. No anticipation, no proactiveness no bravely.
You seem to forget he is the highest paid GK in the world
I didn't see the first goal so I can't argue bit he wasn't at fault for the second and third goal...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Smellymouth:

He could have let the game end the way it was but he choose to bring in a defender was low on confidence, having been dragged on socials.

The defeat is on ole.

The players nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

3:3 bro

Please help me check table for our position, I don delete my livescores app?
3:3 sad are you guys gonna win Epl or should we wait for another Manure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Ain't pained as most of you though, cos I do not see us winning the League this Season again. We gonna end of 2nd at least, good progress for OleIn Camp.

Match never OleIn Geng don carry Gun dey shoot stray Bullets..... we move.
the worst part is that this was actually one of the easiest games I've seen United play this season. what a wreck

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Beautiful first half
When you get the ball ...look threatening

Now ...this is UNITED!!
NOW THIS IS YOONITED grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I saw that goal coming

I don’t even know why we are surprised

Nothing seems to amaze me under Ole again

That sub in stoppage time sums up Ole's ingame management..
Ole at his naive best..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Let take it easy with Tuanzebe please, Rushford had most moments to kill the Match, rather he chose to kill us.

OGS made the right Sub, he wanted to defend the Lead and as well waste some Seconds, but didn't work out.

We do not need to feel pain over it, embrace Reality and have peace.

Proudly a Fencist.

foolish sub if u ask me...hat guy killed us back to back...

see leicester match
og

see against the blades OG

as i saw him coming on i just knew we were done for..

greenwood was tracking back and chasing the ball..

that was a very foolish sub...

rashford and plenty touches is another problem.. see aguero and one ttime finish... ahhhhhhhhhhhh god.. dis team is frustrating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

See this one

I rather have a misfiring rashford than a martial on that LW cheesy

Yeah, exactly why we drew the match: "misfiring Rashford".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
The last goal is not on De Gea...

Ole made the kind of sub that gives your opponents impetus...He should have brought in Matic and VDB or Martial...I hate that Norwegian...
You have time.

It's the right time to blame De Gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Our defense is just too poor this season, Rashford can fvck right off for all I care but our attackers scored 3 goals only for the Maguire led defence to go and concede the same amount. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Imagine having to contend for titles with a confused antelope that calls himself manager and bunch of deluded defenders.. omo it has to be elite comedy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

3:3 sad are you guys gonna win Epl or should we wait for another Manure

I answered your question you didn't answer mine

Must you be an agbero always?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
eph12:
DDG can't rush out to save his life. He will never do that

Lol. No we have an agenda on him. Keepers are protected everywhere around tge box. But DDG will stay rooted in hus post looking for a Hollywood save.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:
Not this current Pogba Oga. With him on the pitch, Everton no see ball play.
Everton no see ball play without him on the pitch too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
I didn't see the first goal so I can't argue bit he wasn't at fault for the second and third goal...

SloGwaya was responsible for the first goal if you ask me, De Gea shoulda done better anyways.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
kizolo:
This Tuanzebe Na just rubbish. His first touch resulted in that free kick they scored from

And to think Greenwood has been doing a neat defensive jon in that area of the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.