Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions (967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2012
New thread. . .
Discussion continues here.
If I were Danny Welbeck, I'd shut up and work on my finishing.
That is the primary essence of a striker
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by tkb417(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2012
are u saying his finishing isnt good enough?

hes trying tho. i like what he puts on the table for us

so, how many threads do we have?

maybe the admin can delete or lock whichever is not needed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by MrTA(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2012
His finishing will improve. Give him a chance to mature and develop a bit more.

Europa League this week.

Still gutted at this but that's life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by yemmight(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2012
tkb417:

Welbek is wasteful.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
tkb417:

We have like 5 threads. . .
I actually opened one without realising that obgbeche had done same some minutes earlier. . .

Welbeck's finishing has to be the worst I've seen for a United striker. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by montelik(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Today's modern day strikers are not just about finishing. Just look at Rooney. His finishing is far from exemplary.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by coogar: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
montelik:

Today's modern day strikers are not just about finishing. Just look at Rooney. His finishing is far from exemplary.

So what are they about?
I really hope Welbeck improves his finishing and his decision making.
Rooney nearly slapped him against Liverpool. . . . .Welbeck's wayward shooting when he knows there's no chance of him scoring should be sorted.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by montelik(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Nobody ever said he shouldn't improve his finishing and decision making. D same Rooney also missed a far easier chance at 2-0 on saturday. If Welbz had been d one to miss that, I can only imagine d reaction.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by coogar: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
montelik:

Nobody ever said he shouldn't improve his finishing and decision making. D same Rooney also missed a far easier chance at 2-0 on saturday. If Welbz had been d one to miss that, I can only imagine d reaction.

after 2 quick goals, rooney is allowed a mistake. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by afrodoc(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
welbeck can still improve but to dt he has to hv d backin of his manager,team mates n d fans.i see him as some one who plays well when he is rily confident n can b rily crappy when he is low on confidence.concerning his wasteful ways remember cristiano ronaldo was quite wasteful earlier on in his career,so was thierry henry and many others.i am not sayin he is goin to b as gud as these guys i mentioned o but i see enuf in him ryt now for united to keep d faith him n help him grow as a footballer
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread:stretford End-home Of The Perennial Epl Champions by mukina2: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2012

(1)

Man U Is A Cheat! / Where Are Our Wingers?? / Hull City(1) Vs Arsenal(3) On Saturday 17th January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.