Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams (29634 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Tochi3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
Harold Alfred MacMichael, A History of the Arabs in the Sudan,
Cambridge, 1922 .

Kurt W. Marek, Gods, Graves and Scholars : The Story of Archaeology,
New York, 1951 .

Gaston C.C . Masperu, Egyptian Archaeology, New York, 1887 .

G . Massey, A Book of the Beginnings, London, 1881, Vol . 1 .

Samuel Alfred Broune Mercer, The Religion of Ancient Egypt,
London, 1949 .

G.S. Mileham, The Churches in Lower Nubia, Philadelphia, 1910 .

E.D . Moore, The Ivory Scourage of Africa, New York, 1951 .

Alexander Moret, Kings and Gods of Egypt, New York, 1912 .

George P . Murdock, Africa : Its Peoples and Their Culture, New York, 1959 .

Ibn Al-Khafif Murtadi, The Egyptian History : Treating of the Pyramids,
London,1672.

Otto Neubert, The Valley of the Kings, London, 1957 .

Charles Francis Nims, Thebes of the Pharaohs, New York, 1965 .

Frederick Norden, Travels in Egypt and Nubia, London, 1757 .

Rufus Lewis Perry, The Cushites, Springfield, 1893 .

Walter Scott Perry, Egypt the Land of the Temple Builders, Boston, 1898 .

W .M . Flinders Petrie, A History of Egypt, London, 1905 . (It was while
wading through this voluminous work that I first learned about a
black Egypt .)

Pre-Historic Egypt, London, 1926 .

Hyksos and Israelites and Cities, London, 1908 .

Corpus of Pre-Historic Pottery and Palettes, London, 1921 .

Albert Postel, The Mineral Resources of Africa, Philadelphia, 1943 .

Robert S . Rattray, Religion and Art in Ashanti, Oxford, 1927 .

G .A. Reisner, Kerma, Harvard African Studies VI, VII, 1923 .

, "Outline of the History of the Sudan," Sudan Notes and
Records, 1918.

J . Rouch, Les Songhay, Paris, 1954 .

Samuel Schieffelin, The Foundation of History: A Series of First Things,
New York, 1863 .

Elliot P . Skinner, The Mossi of Upper Volta, Stanford, 1964 .

P.L. Skinner, Meroe, London, 1967 .

, "The Fall of Meroe," Kush, Vol . III, 1960 .

Grafton Elliat Smith, Egyptian Mummies, London, 1924.

Frank M. Snowden, Some Greek an Roman Observations on the
Ethiopians, New York, 1960 .
Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Tochi3(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Lewis Spence, Myths and Legends of Ancient Egypt, New York, 1915 .

Benjamin Tucker Tanner, The Negro in Holy Writ, Philadelphia, 1902 .

Bayard Taylor, A Journey to Central Africa : Life, and Landscapes from
Egypt to the Negro Kingdoms of the White Nile, New York, 1867 .

Arnold J. Toynbee, The Study of History, London, 1934 .

John Spencer Trimmingham, Islam in Ethiopia, New York, 1952.

Jan Vansina, Kingdoms of the Svanna, Madison, 1964 .

, "Recording the Oral History of the Bakuba," Journal of
African History, Vol . 1, No . 2, 1960 ,

G .A . Wainwright, "Iron in Napatan and Meroetic Ages," Sudan Notes
and Records, Vol . XXVI, 1945 .

John Ward, Pyramids and Progress, London, 1900 .

Arthur Weigall, A Guide to the Antiquities of Upper Egypt, from
Abydos to the Sudan Frontier, London, 1910 .

, The Glory of the Pharaohs, New York, 1923 .

J.G. Wilkinson, The Ancient Egyptians, London, 1878.

Frank Willet, Life in the History of West African Art, London, 1969.

Chancellor Williams, The Rebirth of African Civilization, Washington,
1961 .

Problems in African History, Washingtort, 1965 .

"Teaching of African History," in The Teaching of History,
J .S . Roucek, ed ., New York, 1967 .

, "The Empire of Mali," "Songhay," in International Encyclopedia,
New York, 1969 .

, Notes and Records of Field Studies in 26 African States,
(unpublished), 1956-63 .

Eric Williams, Capitalism and-Slavery, Chapel Hill, 1944 .

Edgar V . Winans, Shambala : The Constitution of a Traditional State,
Los Angeles, 1962 .

Carter G . Woodson, The African Background, Washington, 1936 .

African Heroes and Heroines, Washington, (reissue), 1969 .
Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by uzoexcel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
seun and the nairaland mods (mynd44, rockstation et al), i think these topic should be on frontpage and should be repeated maybe every month...pls pls pls this is the black man's bible and we can all learn a lot from these topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by kevoh(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2014
uzoexcel:
seun and the nairaland mods (mynd44, rockstation et al), i think these topic should be on frontpage and should be repeated maybe every month...pls pls pls this is the black man's bible and we can all learn a lot from these topic
I agree. I have not finished reading though but will take my time.

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by iamord(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow so much to read on here. Will save it for my spare time. Kudos to all the wonderful contributors . Its high time we infuse black history in every course in school. All the sons and daughters of the soil must come back home to roost. Brrainwash of all forms have taken their minds away. Africans need to wake up.and stop romancing with all this imported religions And culture.there has been an attack on our minds and. Identity

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by iamord(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Uzoexcel I think you have pointed out our bedrock problem. “and its a pity that no black person of note has thought to research on the 'lives of negroes”

3 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Dlionsheart: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
I hope and pray that the author will not be assassinated like they did to Walter Rodney - How Europe underdeveloped Africa.

@op, please what is the name/title of this great book and where can I find it??

1 Like

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by iamord(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dlionsheart:
I hope and pray that the author will not be assassinated like they did to Walter Rodney - How Europe underdeveloped Africa.

Walter rodney was assassinated! Wow.. Blacks should be asking themselves..what information do. This men Have that makes elites want to take them down

1 Like

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by kmariko: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Seun please please This great history must be made front page every month. Meaning repeat it every month

This will be one of the greatest contribution of Nairaland in furthering knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by iamord(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
kmariko:
Seun please please This great history must be made front page every month. Meaning repeat it every month

This will be one of the greatest contribution of Nairaland in furthering knowledge.

We have mods with. Irrational thinking. Threads that are against their ideology won't. Make. It there. I just hope. Nairaland can. Be used as a platform to emancipate blacks. Instead they are more interested in. Entertaining rivalry and immature beef. Some People don't even know such infos like this exist here.

1 Like

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by uzoexcel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
sadly, the author, chancellor williams is dead...more than two decades ago
Dlionsheart:

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by uzoexcel(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
u are on point..i just actually took my time over the weekend to finish this and all i can say is 'WAOH'

I hope i meet this man in the afterlife...this writeup is mind boggling...damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Toch
iamord:

We have mods with. Irrational thinking. Threads that are against their ideology won't. Make. It there. I just hope. Nairaland can. Be used as a platform to emancipate blacks. Instead they are more interested in. Entertaining rivalry and immature beef. Some People don't even know such infos like this exist here.

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by redsun(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2014
A man without history/culture is like a tree without roots.

2 Likes

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Horus(m): 1:40am On Nov 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anWOGIGOiik

[size=15pt]The "Negro/Black" civilization of ancient America[/size]

The Olmecs, Sumerians, And Egyptians, Who Are All Blacks (Moors), Built Thousands Of Pyramids And Mounds All Over The World. Most Of Them Lined Up At 33 Degrees, 32 Degrees, The Tropic Of Cancer, Which Also Lines Up With Orion. This Also Includes The Pyramids And Mounds In America, Then Called Atlan Or Amexem Built By The Black Olmecs, Long Before The Five Families Of Europeans Came Here. These Pyramids Were Used For Many Things Such As: Landing Sites For Our Ancestors, And Descendants From Beyond The Stars

1 Like

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by iamord(m): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anWOGIGOiik

[size=15pt]The "Negro/Black" civilization of ancient America[/size]

The Olmecs, Sumerians, And Egyptians, Who Are All Blacks (Moors), Built Thousands Of Pyramids And Mounds All Over The World. Most Of Them Lined Up At 33 Degrees, 32 Degrees, The Tropic Of Cancer, Which Also Lines Up With Orion. This Also Includes The Pyramids And Mounds In America, Then Called Atlan Or Amexem Built By The Black Olmecs, Long Before The Five Families Of Europeans Came Here. These Pyramids Were Used For Many Things Such As: Landing Sites For Our Ancestors, And Descendants From Beyond The Stars

I knew it!! This people used the pyramid for interplanetary travel. Even the dogon tribe of mali has immense knowledge of it. History is really distorted. I was also reading something and came across some advanced star races. They are known to have created the different races of humans. Like the elohims race created isrealites.. And argan to germans.. Its worth researching too.. Back to the top.. Kudos once again to all the contributors. This thread is a gold mine

1 Like

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Man this thread is like kryptoniteeee... Can't get enoughhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by uzoexcel(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Tochi3(m): 11:51am On Jan 28
Dlionsheart:

" The destruction of Black Civilization " by Professor Chancellor Williams..

This man was partially blind when he started his discoveries..

The book has been called the Blackman's Bible..
Re: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams by Tochi3(m): 11:54am On Jan 28
uzoexcel:
u are on point..i just actually took my time over the weekend to finish this and all i can say is 'WAOH'

I hope i meet this man in the afterlife...this writeup is mind boggling...damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Toch

.. what a woah findings.. you can say that..bro don't thank me..i did not write the book..i wanted to share it to all blacks..but anyway i understand your thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff / Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.