Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. (2843 Views)

NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2012
I dey behind you, oga mi. cool

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2012
Ignore the bushes in the background grin grin

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Acidosis(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2012
na book una wan chop? you are so so knowledgeable and educated. .YES! But why are y'all still in the stone age?
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Kilode1: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2012
Hin Okun, hin mo Ora o   smiley
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2012
Acidosis:

na book una wan chop? you are so so knowledgeable and educated. .YES! But why are y'all still in the stone age?

Talking about education. . . . somebody must have missed the bus. Why not do your own research about the stoneage? Ode!
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2012
Kilode?!:

Hin Okun, hin mo Ora o   smiley

Him seun jere. in un iyawo ria siko? grin
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by werepeLeri: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2012
My sister - have you travelled between Ado Ekiti and my home town Ikere Ekiti lately? You will close this topic if you have done so recently. Abandoned road project. Or even between Ifaki and Ado Ekiti? Please come down town and see that nothing is happening. Absolutely nothing.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Afam4eva(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2012
What a shameless thread.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Talking about education. . . . somebody must have missed the bus. Why not do your own research about the stoneage? Ode!

is that an ekiti slogan?
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2012
afam4eva:

What a shameless thread.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by ijigbamigb(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2012
MCTEWWWWWWWWW, Like say no be the same Ekiti State wey we dey see, though Gov Fayemi is more visionary than the former gov, yet things are slow, prolly because ekiti is on the 35th position in the Revenue sharing ranking sha,
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Yeske2(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2012
Ileke idi should be high on heaven knows what, is it the same Ekiti i visited last month? I guess she's been paid for this PR campaign or given a post in Fayemi's cabinet.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by omokidew: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2012
Why we too like road and water projects ?, Hotel renovation, mass housing and roofing of primary and secondary schools ,

Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by egift(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2012
See background shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 18, 2012
I expected more haterz here o. What's in so few a number?

werepeLeri:

My sister - have you travelled between Ado Ekiti and my home town Ikere Ekiti lately? You will close this topic if you have done so recently. Abandoned road project. Or even between Ifaki and Ado Ekiti? Please come down town and see that nothing is happening. Absolutely nothing.

So you're Ekiti now? undecided
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by ranlaen: 3:55am On Feb 18, 2012
everytime u see roads been build i see lebanese faces.Don't we have nigerians that can build road and the quality is so bad i doubt we can do any worse.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Beaf: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2012
Lol!
What a refreshing thread! Ileke's got jokes! grin
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by jamace(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2012
OP
Well done o. You try well well grin. I hope you don collect your GMG bag for this great publicity? Oh, sorry. Somebody just whispered into my ear that you are now the Commissioner for Information, Ekiti State. Please confirm, so that we, Nairalanders can come for the OWAMBE of one of our own. grin
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2012
LOL grin It would have been better if he/she had left only the first picture
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Ejine(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2012
This thread is a pathetic one shocked

But on the brighter side, I've got to ask . . . Is this the official Ekiti State seal?

It is actually the most beautiful I've seen.
So, hey, I guess this thread isn't completely meaningless afterall grin kiss
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
Is this it?

Where are the rest of the haters?
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by djustice: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2012
These ACN goats are accomplished liars. We must give them that. I was in Ekiti in December, and the roads were in a sorry state. The first picture in this post demonstrates amply why. The asphalt being laid there is less than 30mm in depth. That is not designed to last more than three months. I also see that the poster, in a foolish attempt to impress nairalanders, has made sure she captured the Lebanese partners of Bola Tinubu in the pictures. After all, they are the co-owners of Hitech, Palmyra, C and C, ITB and God knows how many other leprous companies they're using to execute their poor quality, grossly over-inflated conduit pipe projects.

Ileke-Idi, there is no need to lie. Show us the roads when they're completed. Those who have posted from the PDP states have shown us COUNTLESS completed road projects, not pictures of Lebanese quacks pretending to be road construction experts. Since when have we needed the Lebanese to construct good roads in this country sef? Or is it not road construction? Is it bomb-making, or carousing, or sharwama? Is that why Fayehun needs the Lebanese?

Abeg, carry these yeye smelly tings comot for here and take your lying ass governor on a retreat to the PDP state of Cross River, at the COMPLETED PDP Obudu Cattle Ranch Project, so that his eyes and the cobwebs in his head can clear.
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Dainfamous: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2012
ekiti state with their professors the state is like AMAZON forest  cheesy cheesy
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2012
Huuuh!!! My sister (Ileke) so you created dis thread to praise Gov. Fayẹhun hmmmmn!!! Sorry Fayemi? (D Gov. that said bursary & scholarship for indigenes of Ekiti in higher institution, is not in his agenda)
Re: Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. by amor4ce(m): 3:02am On Feb 19, 2012
I served in Ekiti from 2006-07 and could not but notice the deforestation which I thought was quite alarming. A wood exporter even admitted to me that some types of trees were no longer seen in some parts of the state. I hope the Governor does something serious about this. Also, trailer loads of fruits were being traded and carried out of the Ise-Ekiti (almost) everyday mostly by northerners. Is there any fruit-processing plant in Ekiti? One more thing, toilets,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Shelves Politics, Praises Okorocha / Facebook Is Banned In China So The Youths Can Be Productive. / Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.