Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? (1233 Views)

Bulk Sms Solutions: Websites And Softwares / How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by cmon(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
Does any body offer web to sms solutions or do I have to meet these MTN and GLO for it?
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by fakedavid: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2007
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by cmon(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2007
I checked out the site but it's not something I can integrate to a website to send sms to subscribers. That's the solution I mean
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by smartsoft(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2007
we offer that send me your requirement and we get back to you design@smartsoftngr.com
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by cmon(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2007
@smartsoft
All I need is your URL. I should have to go thruogh what you have to offer. I want to start integrating the web-sms service for websites I develop. So If I can get your URL, I should be able to go through what you have to offer then I can sign up to retrieve you API. Then it's business as usual.
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by WebMonk(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2007
@cmon
Web2smspro has added a developers section that shows how to interface an application, site or system with thier messaging gateway using a Web API. For more details, log on to http://www.web2smspro.com and click the DEVELOPERS Tab on the home page.

Hope that works
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by niyyie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
Try Clickatell. See www.clickatell.com
If you need Clickatell vouchers, contact me.

All the best,
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by guardian20: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2007
niyyie ,pls i need Clickatell vouchers.ur fone number or call me 08037161592
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by cmon(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
@webmonk and niyyie

Thanks alot. Thats what I'm looking for. grin

@webmonk

I like patronizing nigerian stuffs you know, but I still have to make sure I'm not dissapointed in the process. So how reliable is Web2SMSpro?

If they can't be trusted, I beg tell me O! Their website just gives me the creeps. They need to work on it.

But come to think of it, can I develop or configure that system on my own, using my own website server? undecided
Re: Web-sms Solutions. Anybody? by WebMonk(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2007
they use interswitch for their payments, and they're listed on the interswitch website, so that's as genuine as you can get. the site does need a rework, like you said. using the API as with any other system requires sending the parameters via URL Strings. And for the record, i've tried their normal web2sms and it worked (with my ATM Card)

Hope this works

(1) (Reply)

Visit Http://www.sumbeadzz.wapka.mobi / Help: E Wallet Plugin For Wordpress. / Jimi Agbaje's Support Group Campaign Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.