Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Am Disappointed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Disappointed (1946 Views)

Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / He's Disappointed In Me! / Am Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Disappointed by UcLloyd: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
I've been dating A Nairaland Lady (name withheld) for the past 5 months now, In that 5months, she made ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ hate Ladies and their Sex madness, she made ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ understand that Half on Nairaland Ladies are here to look for quick lay, as most majority of them are eazy lays, Ƨ̷̜̌o I ask U Nairaland Ladies, Wah ​are ur problems? Why are U sharing this holly Punny like an agege bread? Why now that Sanity has returned on Facebook? Una wan take over from where Facebook stopped? Haba!
Re: Am Disappointed by mcnepow(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
Them no give you, u complain,
Them give u, u stil complain, angry angry
Oya, wetin u want make them do??
[s]Hate guys that kiss n tell the whole world! Na everything public go hear??[/s] sad
Re: Am Disappointed by MrsChima1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Wait a minute, let me sort this out.

You met some chick online.
She spends her time convincing you that women on Nairaland is crap.
You became discouraged not to stray online.
You want clarification.
You created a thread asking the very women that you were told are crap.

Are you serious?
Re: Am Disappointed by koolkamzzy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
UcLloyd:

Why are U sharing this holly Punny like an agege bread?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

falls from BREAD TREE
Re: Am Disappointed by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
mcnepow:

Them no give you, u complain,
Them give u, u stil complain, angry angry
Oya, wetin u want make them do??
[s]Hate guys that kiss n tell the whole world! Na everything public go hear??[/s] sad
wetin be guy problem na dem get their body
Re: Am Disappointed by Agybabe(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
@poster let your instinct guide you. How sure are you that she isn't what she thinks of other people.

You are really confused. Reading your piece created in me a thirst to slap someone.

Okay listen, not all are like that. The thing here is you see even decent girls here posting unholy craps just to join in the fun. I don't ooo but you sometimes get such here.

I don't know how to pour out my mind here. That girl sef I am sure dey craze. If she dey vex say I talk so. Post her username here. Goddammit!!!

I hope I am speaking the mind of the innocent ladies here whom the op's girlfriend has just accused?

Maybe the girl wants to keep you to herself, thus she told you all that crap so you can get angered at all ladies here. And look at ladies here as promiscuous.

#OMGSOAWKWARD#
Re: Am Disappointed by koolkamzzy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ Agybabe, can we Akpakolize ?, i swear i won't tell
Re: Am Disappointed by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
UcLloyd:

I've been dating A Nairaland Lady (name withheld) for the past 5 months now, In that 5months, she made ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ hate Ladies and their Sex madness, she made ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ understand that Half on Nairaland Ladies are here to look for quick lay, as most majority of them are eazy lays, Ƨ̷̜̌o I ask U Nairaland Ladies, Wah ​are ur problems? Why are U sharing this holly Punny like an agege bread? Why now that Sanity has returned on Facebook? Una wan take over from where Facebook stopped? Haba!
Another mentally derailed Arrow, Fooool with no limit, daftness at it's height, generational embarrassment, world nuisance. Eeediot!!!

What do you expect them to say? "Yes it's true that we are cheap and we distribute our punny like agege bread, would you like to have a taste"? Discombobulated buffoon  angry
Re: Am Disappointed by Agybabe(f): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
@koolkamzzy hope you are in your right sense this hour?

@ijogz k no mind am jare. Even if there is, who will tell.
Re: Am Disappointed by Tosinville(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
Another thread from a cretin.
Re: Am Disappointed by itiswell1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
This guy has serious problems I can bet. You met a girl and she succeeded in convincing you like that. Guy, you can easy be convinced that you are not who you are.

Tot u would say u have tried half, one quarter or even 10 NL ladies. You are not serious at all
Re: Am Disappointed by koolkamzzy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
Agybabe:

[pre][/pre]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na me u want dey form decent girl for abi?, you wey be say i dey see you for KURAMO every night
Re: Am Disappointed by Killz3(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
“I now believe that marijuana(egbo) is the most dangerous drug we must contend with: 1. Its early use is beguiling. The user is given an illusion of feeling good; he cannot sense the deterioration of his mental and physiological processes. 2. Its continued use leads to delusional thinking. After one to three years of continuous use, the pathological forms of thinking begin to take over the thought process.”—Executive Health Report, October 1977, p. 8.
cheesy

In compendium, egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke! wink wink
Re: Am Disappointed by Mobinga: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Am Disappointed

I am also disappointed in your English skills.
Re: Am Disappointed by Killz3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mobinga:

I am also disappointed[b] in[/b] your English skills.
. . .at your English skills!
Re: Am Disappointed by Mobinga: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .[b]at[/b]your English skills!

Re: Am Disappointed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
Crazy ass dude
Re: Am Disappointed by Agybabe(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
koolkamzzy:

[pre][/pre]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na me u want dey form decent girl for abi?, you wey be say i dey see you for KURAMO every night
thank God i am not an insultive type. Be careful
Re: Am Disappointed by koolkamzzy(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2012
Agybabe:

thank God i am not an insultive type.

Agybabe:

What does the above seem to you, Compliment i guess

Be careful
Bring it on!!!
Re: Am Disappointed by pendo89(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mobinga:

I am also disappointed in your English skills.
~Killz~:

. . .at your English skills!
Mobinga:

LOL. This is no english class.
Re: Am Disappointed by Agybabe(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
koolkamzzy:

What does the above seem to you, Compliment i guess
Bring it on!!!

I am sorry if asking a question means insults to you.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Respect Your Husband Mean To You?. / Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex?? / I Need Jollof Rice And Red Stew Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.