Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? (25054 Views)

Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai / Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri / Photos: University Students Turn Girl To Snake For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by FabulousAutos(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Got this msg below from a bb contact and I'm trying to verify the authenticity of the news. I learn the news have gone round. Has anyone been able to confirm this? I've seen and heard strange things happen in this courntry but this one beats my imagination.

A girl changed 2 a big snake @ hotel Excel warri, half part snake D other half human, ppl are der now looking @ it, Girls please B careful with D men U̶̲̥̅̊ gƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ out with give ur life to jesus and it wil be well with u amenOsmiley
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by xavier3g(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ya am in warri now, i saw the crowd and the video they shown, I cannot verify though.

Here is a link : http://thedancingpumpkin..com/

http://thedancingpumpkin..com/2012/02/girl-turns-into-snake-in-warri.html
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by ASOROCKb(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
How true can this be, warri pals?
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Jakumo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
Actually there was an invasion of Martians in Warri, Nigeria, on this day.   They arrived in a flying saucer, fired some death-rays that fried a few bystanders, and then proceeded to break-dance in mid-air while crowds gathered in disbelief and admiration below.

I was there, and will publish photographs of this historic incident very soon, right after I verify a few more Elvis sightings here on the 'Vegas strip.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Jakumo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
And then Jimmy Hoffa showed up dressed as Marylin Monroe. That was when I fled in terror.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by charlisco(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
i saw the picture,  the news is all over everywhere in warri
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by wesley80(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^It is no joke. Though i didnt see for myself, the news is all over town and with the way d story's being peddled, i'm sure it will make the local news tonight. Heard she (or whatever it was) was set alight. I'll upload the picture as soon as i get it.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by pemiboy: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hi guys,
This is quite annoying, i did a little research and discovered that this is fake news and this story has been on youtube for Over a year, that bleeping object in the picture is a wax statue,  Pls go on Youtube and search "girl kicks quran and turns into snake", This is fucking annoying. RUBISHHHHHHH

This is the video that is been send accross,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Mi5eLg5AI

NAIJA I SALUTEEEEEEEEE OOOOO
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Arosa(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
why is it that Africans believe in rubbish like this!? angry
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
pemiboy:

Hi guys,
This is quite annoying, i did a little research and discovered that this is fake news and this story has been on youtube for Over a year, that bleeping object in the picture is a wax statue,  Pls go on Youtube and search "girl kicks quran and turns into snake", This is bleeping annoying. RUBISHHHHHHH

This is the video that is been send accross,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Mi5eLg5AI

NAIJA I SALUTEEEEEEEEE OOOOO

Arosa:

why is it that Africans believe in rubbish like this!? angry

I wont be surprised these same dumb african-nigerians voted for GEJ. you see the kind of empty brains we have all around us? how can we grow?
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by danjohn: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

I wont be surprised these same dumb african-nigerians voted for GEJ. you see the kind of empty brains we have all around us? how can we grow?

GBAM!!!!
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
Jakumo:

And then Jimmy Hoffa showed up dressed as Marylin Monroe.    That was when I fled in terror.

LOL! And Elvis is having a show this weekend at National Theatre.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by xavier3g(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ya i can also confirm that the video is doctored, and happened in the middle east, i have proof also. However I am in warri currently and there is 95% certainty that such an even took place, there are very large crowds at the venue with people wanting to burn the hotel and strong military presence guarding it. i will upload the original video if i come across it.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
Too many Nigerians (nay Africans) have congealed mucus piled up in their brains. Little wonder there's little or no space left for sense. Oyinbo believe in science, hence their civilization and development. African's believe in superstition and are thus condemned to primitiveness and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by wesley80(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
A huge hoax this. Serious enough to have made the local news who sent a camera crew to cover the entire hotel (hotel excel) lead by the hotel manager who attributed the rumour to demarketing by rivals. You had to see the crowd outside the hotel to believe it, they completely paralysed biz in the hotel today. Sick mischief.
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by phlame(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by ranlaen: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2012
cheap prop ,not even weldone at all .
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by KayDee4: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2012
what kind of film trick is this ? ? undecided undecided
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2012
This News was fabricated in Warri;

Made in Warri, By Warrians, For Warrians. grin
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by UZORY007: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by tarano: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
The story is real in malaysia, A python died while swallowing an old man, and it was mummified dried, nothing special,
Re: Girl Turned To Snake In Warri: Is This True? by gz1l3232: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
Warri, Normal gist

(1) (Reply)

18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Cultist, Kidnapper & Armed Robbers Arrested In Benue Show Their Guns & Money / Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.