Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100665 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by effezee: 11:19pm On May 20, 2012
for those having problems with their login details, just send mail to info@dragnet-solution.com and request for ur login details. They'll send it to u via text message
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by prominentchild(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2012
4 Lagos veneve is Chams City 2,Isaac John Str,Ikeja. Please if u've taken d test b4 or ve d test 4mat kindly email me via prominentchild@yahoo.com. Thank you n God bless. One love!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by effezee: 9:37am On May 21, 2012
anyone who has d format or knows what and how dragnet's tests look like, pls care to fill me in. My mail addy is effezeedotcom@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2012
Ma NL peeps, d aptitude test wil hold on 23rd of may.Its gonna b on graduate standardised examination, We shal b testd on verbal reasonin, numerical analysis and abstract test.
Gud luck y'all +nt d president o+
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by onyirockz: 9:18pm On May 21, 2012
@sleky who told u d date, d 2 msgs I got didn't hv test date
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2012
sleeky8: Ma NL peeps, d aptitude wil hold on 23 of may. We shal b testd on verbal reasonin, numerical analysis and abstract test.
Gud luck y'all +nt d president o+
Bros re u really sure. The invite I received for 23rd was for PZ oooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2012
onyirockz: @sleky who told u d date, d 2 msgs I got didn't hv test date

Bro Google Graduate standardised examination check exams center and u wil get all d info u nid
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2012
aribolseg:
Bros re u really sure. The invite I received for 23rd was for PZ oooo

Eyaa u wud hav 2 draw up a scale of preference on dis 1. Cheers
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kenned2k4: 10:56pm On May 21, 2012
What of pple that cannot still login with their I'd and password for the choice of location? I need someone to help
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 6:38am On May 22, 2012
Nothing has been said about the date. Where did you get the 23rdMay Sleeky8?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2012
@sleeky re u really sure the invite was for flourmill?. Pls recheck nd confirm to d house..... Dragnet couldn't have possibly slated tests for 2 different coy Same day nd venue when majority of us are writing both. I'm sure uve mixed it up. Or who else received Flour Mill's test invite for 23rd??
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 8:30am On May 22, 2012
Test date have not been released yet pls. When released you will get a notification of the dat and time for flourmills as a text msgs or email. There is no need to panic, afteral we have always been communicated through any of these means. God bless us all
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2012
aribolseg: @sleeky re u really sure the invite was for flourmill?. Pls recheck nd confirm to d house..... Dragnet couldn't have possibly slated tests for 2 different coy Same day nd venue when majority of us are writing both. I'm sure uve mixed it up. Or who else received Flour Mill's test invite for 23rd??

Ma bad, am sowi house for givin u hypertension nt ma intention.
I googled GSE, clickd on test centers and saw d same venues as d 1s FMN listd for us 2 choose 4rm 4getin dat dragnet also recruits 4 oda companies. I totally apologise +embarassd+
Long and short of dis story is dat d test on d 23rd is 4 pz cussons and NOT Fmn.
Big kudos to pz sha brought out job offer, did accessment test and conductd aptitude test in a mnth wetin Fmn dey wait 4?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Lordjunta(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2012
D text is for PZ,d venue is Charms City Hall Ikeja,date 23rd May.wish u gudluck
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by macpeter1(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2012
please, im chinedu peter . I would like to get tips on how to go about doing my NYSC primary assignment with a company. . ? I'll be grateful for ur respond.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by linsa01(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2012
Pls house, when did u get the PZ invitation. Is it through mail or text. I did the personality test but didn't get any IV for the aptitude test.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2012
Pls wen is the test going 2 hold & Can sumone pls help me out wit a dragnet test pack, to gbadesilver@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by prominentchild(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2012
Dose 4 Lagos venue dats Chams City; 2,Isaac John Str,Ikeja, pls if u av dragnet test pack or format can share wit fellow here. prominentchild@yahoo.com. Thank you n God bless.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by reinedamse: 11:49am On May 23, 2012
pls help.i always fail aptitude tests.dunno y though.i think i need to prepare harder dis time.pls can anyone help me with dragnet study pack to this e-mail addy-:reinedamsel@yahoo.com.i"ll be glad.Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 2:55pm On May 23, 2012
reinedamsel do not say u dont pass again, didn't u pass when u were in higher institution? If a coy needs 5, and 20 passes the intaviu what are they going to do? Just prepare and put your trust in God.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by reinedamse: 3:46pm On May 23, 2012
hmmn!Thanks dear.i guess what we all need is God's favor then.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
First tymer in d house. Best of luck to evri 1 takin fmn aptitude test. Pls did any one get invitation for shell aptitude test?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 5:05pm On May 25, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen.. A friend of mine staying in jos just got a the test date as 1st of june... Buh d funny tin is dt.. He didn't get d link to choose his test centre.. Seems dragnet chose for him..and dragnet just gave him the test date and time..10.30am... Pls has anyone receive the test date? Pls post...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2012
Guys a friend in abj jst kalld mi sayin she got msg 4 ha test on d 2nd of june. Am in lasgidi and am yet 2 get mine. Has any1 in lag goten his/hers?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lollyg(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2012
yeah i just got a
mail for FMN test in Ph on friday1 june 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lollyg(f): 10:55pm On May 25, 2012
all in port harcourt.....it chams @ 83 stadium road,behind fedex...port harcourt n its 1 june,2012 by 10:30am
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by toygod2: 11:05pm On May 25, 2012
Got mine too,for lagos venue but d timing. 1;30PM ....wotsup
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2012
Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by koolvin12(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2012
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!
pls i also need d study pack
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2012
As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by KEHINDEOD(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2012
@dami jus received d. Study pack thanks dude u too much
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ejimoforuche(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2012
Hello guys I'm new on dis wonderful site. I'm to also write the fmn test but haven't gottn a date yet. Can I plz get d study pack? Plz smone help out. Its really imp. God bless. My email - ejimoforuche@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.